Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (57684 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Vicdayz(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Emmanuel Chinenye Emenike who is a Nigerian international footballer has decided to show off his fine and curvy wife they hang out together.

His wife Iheoma Amanda Nnadi is an Igbo Nigerian beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2014.

He captioned:
"Night out with ❤️ �"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/emmanuel-emenike-show-off-his-curvy.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Vicdayz(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Made men, one thing with Igbo's is their beautiful women, don't ask me if the men are handsome tongue
. how bloggers abuse the word curvy is alarming

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate at payment on delivery..BUY4ME services available too

56 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Chiemerie8(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Igbo girls can fine shaa..

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by cooldipo(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Curvy?

Trophy wife!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2018
I came to see figure 8

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by skinnyzsam(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Nonsense how this one take help our solution now Celebrities and their fake life styles
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Koyemi o lipsrsealed undecided

This one curve?
Ma perpendicular! grin cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Mrs Emenike: Beautiful lady with an 'Okay' curve....

Now, this is the real curve......

Sai Baba

wink cheesy smiley

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by franchasng: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Igbo first kiss

Others can follow undecided

Every successful man deserves a beautiful/sexy woman wink

Every broke man deserves an ugly woman lipsrsealed

Every lazy handsome-forming broke guy deserves a transgender angry

Every hustling broke guy deserves a slay queen to jinger his hustling spirit more wink

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by durubennie(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Mtcheew.. By the time she get belle all this curve go b nonsense.. Emenike should enjoy her while it lasts sad

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by sammirano: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Made men, one thing with Igbo's is their beautiful women, don't ask me if the men are handsome tongue

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate at payment on delivery..BUY4ME services available too

Flatee

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by iGist: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
God forgive me but women like this are only for the moment. Never for a lifetime

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by nony43(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
M
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Shelloween(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Lovely couple. I've never seen a professional footballer from Igbo land with an ugly wife.

Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Slay wife

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by IPOBrep: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2018
What's our business if his wife is curvy

Imagine the first thread on front page today.

What a Saturday its gonna be

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Guy no the ugly when him get money,

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by frank41(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
GOFRONT:
I came to see figure 8

I wonder if actually you know what figure 8 means
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by durubennie(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Nonsense how this one take help our solution now Celebrities and their fake life styles
OGA Emenike Na footballer undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
sammirano:

Flatee
do you got a problem with that sir?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by DrHighchief(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Igbo girls can fine shaa..
chioma my luv oooo
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by durubennie(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
post=72037137:
Beautifulday with an Okay curve....

Now, this is the real curve......

Sai Baba

wink cheesy smiley
Shit and fat

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Sweetcollins: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Show biz everywhere
You better,
Articulate while you still can
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Hain........ wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by rozayx5(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:
Mtcheew.. By the time she get belle all this curve go b nonsense.. Emenike should enjoy her while it lasts sad

She already has a child I think

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by jerflakes(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2018
IPOBrep:
What's our business I if his wife is curvy

Imagine the first thread on front page today.

What a Saturday its gonna be

Hehe grin

Welcome to nairaland

Welcome to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Pavore9: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:

They already have a child and moreover marriage is beyond physical attributes.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2018
God please bless me o. I remember when this lady won mbgn and I was thinking Ahhh this girl is too skinny.

God will just push you forward a little bit and your destiny will just change for good. Now she's d wife of a footballer living the life
From Jude okoye wife to
Adaeze Yobo
Flavor babymama cheesy
Etc

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) by pol23: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Curvy or tiny?
Some of us like them thick..
Good looking couple though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME! / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.