Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses (721 Views)

Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by the24lukpost: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
It has been uncovered that Pastor Akpan-Jacobs blamed for cheating Mrs Titi Atiku, spouse of previous Vice-President Abubakar Atiku of millions was her 'errand kid'

[img]Minister W[/img]ho Defrauded Me N918m was My 'Errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife ConfessesAMonpointTV StaffJuly 5, 2017 Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m was My 'Errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses2017-07-05T17:48:19+00:00 governmental issues No Comment

It has been uncovered that Pastor Akpan-Jacobs blamed for cheating Mrs Titi Atiku, spouse of previous Vice-President Abubakar Atiku of millions was her 'errand kid'.

Titi Abubakar, spouse of previous Nigeria's Vice President Atiku Abubakar

Mrs Titi Atiku, spouse of previous Vice-President Abubakar Atiku, told an Ikeja High Court that Akpan-Jacobs, the minister, who purportedly cheated her of N918 million was her "errand kid".

Titi made this claim while being interrogated on Wednesday by Mr Amos Ibe, the resistance guidance to Akpan-Jacobs.

"I paid N49 million for the land utilized as the premises of THA Shipping, my accomplice Fred Holmes never added to the purchasing of the land however he added to the working of the property.

"The N49 million was given to Akpan-Jacobs to buy the land, yet did not know who he purchased the land from.

"He never contributed a dime, he was much the same as an errand kid," Atiku said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had accused Akpan-Jacobs of a 14-tally charge verging on scheme, taking and false transformation of property worth N918 million having a place with THA Shipping Maritime Services Ltd.

THA Shipping Maritime Services Ltd, an organization made in 2000, is possessed by Atiku, Akpan-Jacobs and Fred Holmes, her German business accomplice.

Atiku was asserted to be the greater part shareholder with 49 for every penny shares, while Holmes and Akpan-Jacobs each had 25 for each penny shares.

Akpan-Jacobs, who likewise served as the organization's Managing Director and Secretary, was charged to have gone to the Corporate Illicit relationships Commission (CAC) to modify the shareholding to support him and produced the organization's board resolutions.

He purportedly assigned 70 for every penny offers to himself and 15 for every penny shares each to Titi and Holmes.

As per the EFCC, welding a fake shareholding power, Akpan-Jacobs sold a property having a place with the organization to Dana Motors Nigeria Ltd for N918 million.

The property is situated at Plot C63 An, Amuwo-Odofin Commercial Layout along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Lagos.

Reacting to Atiku's claim that Akpan-Jacobs was her errand kid, Ibe asked: "He was made a Managing Director (MD), by what method can an errand kid be made a MD ?

"He was made a MD to remain in for Mr Fred Holmes since Holmes had not surrendered from his occupation.

"When it was the ideal opportunity for Akpan to venture down as the MD, he rejected in light of the fact that by then he had culminated his deceitful demonstrations."

The spouse of ex-VP denied Ibe's cases that Akpan-Jacobs possessed and advanced THA Shipping Maritime Services Ltd and just conveyed her on load up to get enormous briefs and customers.

"Is it accurate to say that he is the person who purchased the land, fabricated the building? He was simply administering.

"My clout gave the organization a ton of distinction, many individuals needed to work with us and individuals conveyed a great deal of compartments to us," she said.

NAN reviews that while giving confirmation on May 23, Atiku had told the court that she had utilized her last name by birth, Florence Doregos, for business exchanges since she was serving in government at the time.

She denied Ibe's allegations that Akpan-Jacobs never manufactured her mark either as Florence Doregos and Titi Abubakar in organization archives.

Mrs Atiku additionally denied Akpan-Jacobs asserts that she never added to the development of the building that housed the organization.

"I have a breakdown of the costs utilized as a part of the development of the building, Akpan-Jacobs gave me the breakdown in 2002 however he didn't sign it.

"I never said the property was worked by Julius Berger, Mr Holmes was a Julius Berger staff and he may have utilized his associations with make the building a strong structure.

"There was a report that Akpan-Jacobs had demonstrated to me that was marked Abubakar, I revealed to him that that was not Titi Abubakar's mark.

"He fashioned Florence Doregos signature in various records," she said.

Atiku additionally told the court that she and Holmes on April 6, 2009 passed a determination expelling Akpan-Jacobs from the responsibility for Shipping Maritime Services Ltd.

"He had sold the property when we passed that determination however we kept in touch with Akpan informing him of what we needed to do.

"My legal counselor, Mr Chima went to Dana Motors Ltd attempted endeavors to stop the offer of the property in light of the fact that by at that point, they had not given Akpan much cash for the offer of the property.

"At the point when Mr Chima went to Dana Motors Ltd to disclose to them that the property was not available to be purchased, they trusted in him that the property was sold to Akpan for N918 million.

"I just gave energy of lawyer to one Ms Springerbeck, a German native; I, in any case, returned the energy of lawyer to my legal counselor after I saw that she had a considerable measure of abundances.

"Akpan utilized the property as a security for an advance from First Bank since he required assets to keep running for legislative head of Akwa-Ibom.

"When he couldn't pay the advance and settle his lenders, he sold THA Shipping Maritime Services Ltd.

"I am not mindful that a deed of task was marked by a secretary and chief of the organization, Akpan did not acquaint any secretary with me," she said.

Mr Babatunde Sonoiki, the EFCC guide, while reevaluating Atiku, inquired as to whether she marked any the organization resolutions utilized as a part of the charged extortion.

"Did you ever sign board resolutions doling out anybody as organization secretary, affirming the offer of the property and to credit cash from First Bank for the benefit of THA Shipping?"

Atiku answered: "I never marked any board determination for any of those reasons."

Equity Oluwatoyin Ipaye suspended the case until July 6 for continuation of trial.

Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by 989900: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Definitely somethings we don't know.
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by edo3(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
hia!!
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Someone pls help summarise this to just 2lines.
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by uboma(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
errand boy indeed.

there is something amiss in the story
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by sunnysunny69(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Thats one smart brand boy.
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by illicit(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
op, do u know what an accomplice mean?
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by morbeta(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Errand boy has many definition.
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by ElizaVeta(f): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
See as she take pan - cake SAMA her face! shocked

She wants to be brighter than her destiny - already done shaa grin
Re: Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses by Kirgyakos(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
D'money came through D'same route n through D'same route it went out..... Pesin wey get sense go undastan wetin I mean here

(1) (Reply)

Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? / BREAKING: Police Confirm Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Custody / Another Lie Of APC Bursted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.