Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? (720 Views)

Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) / Please, What Is Gov Ibikunle Amosun's Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by sayentease(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Time to act, Dear Governor Ambode
By Temitope Steve.

Any news from ikorodu no longer attracts me because it usually turns out to be graphic. Either innocent people were burnt in cold blood or the dreaded badoo group carries out their inhumane and treacherous act or Just something that will keep you praying and asking for "Jesus to come already".

I am actually disappointed at the actions or inactions as it seems the case right now, of the highly respected state governor of Lagos state. Combatting this social and human menace should be top of his priority list right now but I am, so far, yet to come across a press briefing, or a press release from him or any other state government official addressing the situation at hand.

2% of what is happening in ikorodu right now happened in Kaduna which had el-rufai swing into action by declaring a state of emergency and mitigating the issues.
I stand to be corrected, but the safety of lives and properties of the people been governed remains the primary constitutional agenda of any serving Governor. However, it's a shame that our leaders exhibit partiality and cruelty with wreckless abandon and even after derailing from setting things right by restructuring the economy like they made us believe during their manifestos and campaigns, they will still not afford to provide the cheapest dividend of democracy they can afford- safety of lives and properties.

A criminal is innocent until found guilty in the court of law. I want to plead with ikorodu citizens to allow the law take its toll on badoo. While I give them credit for doing what the police have failed at, they should hand over suspects to men-in-uniform to prosecute and charge those guilty of crime.

My conscience will never allow me to sleep if I smoke out an ordinary chicken. I dunno how people tend to sleep and eat after killing a fellow human.

Please, this madness has to stop. Badoo has to stop. Governor Ambode has to wake up from his slumber. Your second term ambition shouldn't be your priority right now. It's all vanity when you provide infrastructures without people to benefit from them.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Lagos.
God bless ikorodu
One love

Read more at
Source:
https://topewonder..com.ng/2017/07/is-governor-ambode-deaf-and-blind-to.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, tonyebarcanista
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by 40kobo77: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by Heavance(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Really disappointed at the way the government kept quiet
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
I thought i was the only one that observe this...Ambode is a failure in terms of securitu
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by cathodekazim: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
dont let us deceive ourselves

those politicians are the real baddo. They are sponsoring them. i.live in ikd, lemme tell you a badoo member was caught last month in elepe area of ikd, ppl were clamouring fr jungle justice, on siting the police he started laughin knowing fully well he will b released
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by DieBuhari: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Maybe the ritual is for Ambode
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by sayentease(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
Maybe the ritual is for Ambode

cathodekazim:
dont let us deceive ourselves

those politicians are the real baddo. They are sponsoring them. i.live in ikd, lemme tell you a badoo member was caught last month in elepe area of ikd, ppl were clamouring fr jungle justice, on siting the police he started laughin knowing fully well he will b released

Are you guys serious right now??

This one weak me ooo.. Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, oya na

Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by DieBuhari: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
sayentease:

Are you guys serious right now??

This one weak me ooo.. Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, oya na
Every politician is a suspect
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by Vision4God: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hhmmm
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by Lanretoye(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I thought i was the only one that observe this...Ambode is a failure in terms of securitu
shut up there!!!
Re: Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? by hammer6: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
AMBODE HAVE TIME FOR PRETTY MIKE AND EVANS.

BUT HE HAS NOT HEARD ABOUT BADOO DESPITE MULTIPLE INNOCENT DEATH.

YORUBA ARE CERTAINLY THE MOST TRIBALISTIC NIGERIANS. THEY ARE SECOND TO THE ZULU. ABI DEM BE TWINS.

(1) (Reply)

Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja / 45 Killed, Many Missing In Boko Haram Ambush On Oil Workers / Nigeria Is A Useless Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.