Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS (77626 Views)

Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by free2ryhme: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dirty pigs grin

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Slo01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Drama everywhere
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Sibe007(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
SMH

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by emmaitive(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikorodureporta:
I hear say dem don fix super-oro thru out this Saturday
friday& saturday
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by OkoYibo: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
alcmene:
Hunger in the land of afonja that they device any means of survival. gathering of cultists yet no weapons surrendered

More like this

The problem you ipod piglets have is that you have short memories and are poor students of history.

You're calling others hungry, but your fathers died of starvation in the war while you were sentenced to kwashiorkor and hunger.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Jaqenhghar: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

An Alora should not be next to an Egede man for any reason..

They are so unrefined and typical touts.
Unlike the typical classy sailors.
Mr. Man. I dont see any classy looking people there. They all look like rogues... Na these kind people person go dey associate with
SMH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Bills2307(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

They are so unrefined and typical touts.
Unlike the typical classy sailors.
I pity u. broke sailors.. cult na cult broda

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by timunstopable: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
This country is messed up

Govt only listens to militants, cultists,terrorist and pay them while graduates that spent years in university don't have jobs

They will now give graduates cleaning jobs or tax inspector to be knocking on doors pay them 30k

As long as we don't have a reward system that rewards hardwork and punishes evil this country can't move forward

Am sure this is part of the first phase of amnesty ambode promised them

Shior

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shame!

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
If there is peace between themselves, then there is no longer any need for their cult gangs.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by UbChapter(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
So cultism is now legalized in Nigeria? I don't understand.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by TwoBottles: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Only in Lagos. Bunch of demented cretins.

During my time in school, I always got into trouble but I was so mysterious that even cultists feared me. The D.O.S was a bonafide Alora but couldn't do anything even when I bedded his girl. I came to the conclusion that 90% of cultists are cowards seeking protection. They are like Northerners who boast in their numbers but take cover when you meet them one on one.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by IJOBA2: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNUNU FOR LIFE
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by 9itewolf(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nobody gallant for dir.. Mk Dem dey eat grin grin
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by eddydollar(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
They are proud of their occupation. Everybody show your hand work plenty plenty dey for naija
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Vision4God: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is occultism in d open.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by pablito21: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aromate oo aromate oo may we sail till we reach de treasure land ayeo
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
our leaders are the cause of this troubles here and there using youths to ferment troubles.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by keylogger(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
tabisegroup:
Nonsense
E Pass Nonsense.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by zurielsam(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

They are so unrefined and typical touts. Unlike the typical classy sailors.
if i say you dey mad now i go be like say i dey abuse you but all the same. .. . . you no get sense

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Abeyjide: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
imagine some people celebrating igbo (weed) festival in this our country.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Afamed: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
fistonati:
I think I sight Agbero cum oba of Lagos. He's their grandpatron. grin grin
Look at the pictures again but slowly this time around. That's if you can identify him if you see him.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by ikorodureporta: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
emmaitive:
friday& saturday

na to relocate remain, because afta na to dey attack those wey dey leave early & enter late
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by nairatera: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by jchioma: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa! Cultists having peace meeting. May be baddo go finally stop. undecided
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Sleyanya1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Again!? Another gathering of cultists for which kind yeye peace talk sef?

Mtcheeeew na Government dey over give this guys plenty hands to operate.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by exlinkleads(f): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
only in apc time

change is here
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by abbeyfel: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
fistonati:
I think I sight Agbero cum oba of Lagos. He's their grandpatron. grin grin
Go wash your eyes with detergent cause you seeing double...
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by cappinjerry(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
no cult member for there, people still dey lie for inside shrine?
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by smith666999(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
are dey not ashamed?

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by shevy878: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just 1bomb in that place, problem solve everybody ll be able to sleep peacefuly in ikorodu

Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics)