Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS (77628 Views)

Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by mkoabiola: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Egede with sailors should not b in d hallow.

Fine boy#
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by barcaboi(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
fistonati:
I think I sight Agbero cum oba of Lagos. He's their grandpatron. grin grin
he is not there....ikorodu is not part of Lagos Kingdom
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by barcaboi(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Nigeria is a stateless state. What do you expect from a country that uses thugs for works meant for security operatives.
GEJ used militants for pipeline security
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by barcaboi(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2017
alcmene:
Hunger in the land of afonja that they device any means of survival. gathering of cultists yet no weapons surrendered

More like this
yet so addicted to their news u had 2 follow afonja news everywhere. ..what an Irony
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by barcaboi(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
An Alora should not be next to an Egede man for any reason..

They are so unrefined and typical touts. Unlike the typical classy sailors.
so u are a cultist

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by castrokins(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe, Is That You?

NwaAmaikpe:

They are so unrefined and typical touts.
Unlike the typical classy sailors.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Austinoiz(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2017
So afonja yoots now celebrate the hunger openly by gathering for yam peppersoup at a yeye oba's palace under the aegis of UNITED YELLOWBAR CULTISTS.

Issorai! Make una continue.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by sameni123(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

They are so unrefined and typical touts.
Unlike the typical classy sailors.

Awu for you
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by victorioushands: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Good move.

Besides, I think they are now big enough to start a big church because if they fail do do so, na armored tank dem Ho dey use like themselves after.

Que: What is cultism by the way?
And: bunch of cowards and lily livered sissies.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by sshalom(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2017
The height of lawlessness!

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by munas: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Most of you guys here dont really know what Iledi Osugbo shrine is.

Iledi Osugbo shrine is simply Ogboni fraternity shrine.

So it will be safe to say that the buccaneers,eiye and Ogboni fraternities are having a meeting at an Ogboni shrine in Ikorodu

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by ebby9z(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
See their hungry bodies. And these are some people's boyfriends, children and friends...
We all know the ideology behind the creation of this groups have been overhauled by extreme violence and thuggery,so let's not try to pretend they are actually progressives and intellectuals like their founding fathers.
But this Ikorodu is too fetish for me tho...they should just return it to Ogun state. My eyes don see things for this place.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Kendroid: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
MirJay:
These criminals should be rounded up and made to face the law

After forcing ur numerous girlfriends to commit abortion for u.....How many times have u faced the law??
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by kenoz(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by emmaadigun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
[buccaneers-eiye-cult-members-gather-lagos-shrine-peace-talk-photos.html[/quote]

The king is like, see unaa life, I pity all of you.

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by travelpoint: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
This country is just a joke. Our oba and community leaders sat with criminals

Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by emmaitive(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikorodureporta:

na to relocate remain, because afta na to dey attack those wey dey leave early & enter late
i tell u..if u no say u no go fit come bk early better stay wea u go
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by ademasta(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by NobleAngell(f): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
OpssonD1:

Check your PM.
How do I check it?
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Trunaijian: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
AT THIS STAGE IN SENSIBILITY, IN THIS LEVEL OF RECESSION, IN THE YEAR 2017, NA IM PEOPLE STILL DEY CELEBR8 CULTISM?

WHEN DEM LOOSE THEIR BROTHER, OR A CLOSE FRIEND MAYBE THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID AND POINTLESS CULTISM IS.
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by OpssonD1: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
NobleAngell:
How do I check it?

Check your email
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by tabisegroup(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tecno66:
used to be secret cult but now open cult. The used to operate at nite with mask but now they appear proudly in broad daylight.
Don't mind them
Lack of civilization and brain usage
Re: Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS by Ayobami7(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics)