Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn (46381 Views)

Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Comedian Maraji Makes N500k - N1million Per Instagram Post / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Malakh: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
The curse of YHWH is in the "house" of the Wicked Pro 3:3, remember who said if you bow to me I'll give you all the riches of the world, well riches are curses if you don't know,especially when we of the Light knows who serves YHWH or not.The poor shall inherit the earth.The curse of YHWH are his demons,the curse of YHWH are the fruits of demons,they are the wealth and fame demons give to his servants,the curse of YHWH in the house of the wicked are those possessed/inhabits/dwells in the temple/body/tabernacle/booth of the wicked.The curse of YHWH are illness,plagues, diseases rtc that can never be healed.Just remember the wealth of this world is given to Satan and he gives it whomever he chooses,not that he likes or loves them but whomever he chooses,just as YAH chooses his ownj people,Satan choosesn his own, our wealth comes at the end,satan's people's wealth is now and temporal,remember that better is the End of a thing than the beginning or the present.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by NwaAmaikpe: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

We are getting there undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Tapout(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
and some people done write text book for nairaland, dem no see one kobo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by gulfer: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
What about BobRisky, how much pr post grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
sad sad shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by objayjay: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Omo dis amoun weak me sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by mckintoch: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Eleyi gidigan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by CARBONY500: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
I am now somewhere in Alaba market, pricing Aba second hand Boots! sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by krysTein(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg make una give me space lemme fall on banana
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
what of nairaland..... how much do u pay the OP that's hits FP
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Danny287(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
WTF chai someone help me I want to faint
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by waranjalicious(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Omg! Ordinary post
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by nwagbaradav: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
NAMDOSKY30:
what of nairaland..... how much do u pay the OP that's hits FP

grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Oh my God... this is the era of which the rich becomes richer and the poor keep poorer grin so the masses can't get such pay despite all the post slay mamas post every minuite. Omo see gobe cry Baba loke please pick up my calls

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by emfaldo(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
And m here burning data and posting pix on Instagram for free....#InstaPayMeMyMoneyToo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
I no agree ,where is buhari in that list still incomplete to me without that Sicky 93years Fulani coma induced vegetable
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by jaytime(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
How much does Messi earn? This is one of the reasons why Ronaldo will ever remain a complete footballer and ahead of Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by hedonistic: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
This life sef.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by YaksonFCA(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:

And he doesn't remove his clothes or show his unclothedness

This is why i hate all these slay Queens and Instagram hoes with passion

Roman goddess, Hushpuppi and Ifunanya Thompson earns $0 from Instagram yet they're on Instagram making noise

Epi grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2017
lies jare.... its all bullshit n people re believing. so if they earn all that much, all they need to do buy anything they want is to log onto Instagram and do like 5 posts which is not hard and everything don set.... believe this at ur own discretion jare...

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Marvidris(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Godson333:
According to dailymail, a new report claims each of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Instagram posts earns him £310,000 (N126million).

Real Madrid and Portugal football star, Cristiano Ronaldo, is one of the highest earning stars on social media platform, Instagram.

According to dailymail, a new report claims each of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Instagram posts earns him £310,000 (N126million).

The report which was quoted by Dailymail revealed that the Real Madrid superstar earns such amount because of the audience he controls on the social media site.

A study by Instagram schedulers Hopper puts the Real Madrid’s influence third in their top-10 earners ranking, behind Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian.

Ronaldo, who has 106 million followers on the social network, is a prolific contributor by regularly adding multiple images each day of his excursions around the world, and every time he does so, he makes more money.

Ronaldo is one of only two sportsmen in the top 10. Basketball sensation LeBron James sits in 10th with each of his posts apparently earning him £93,000.

He and Ronaldo are the only two men on the list, with reality TV family the Kardashians dominating. As well as Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Kendall and Kyle Jenner all occupy places in the top seven. The rest of the line-up is made up by Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/ronaldo-earns-310000-per-instagram-post/
smiley
Godson333:

Real Madrid and Portugal football star, Cristiano Ronaldo, is one of the highest earning stars on social media platform, Instagram.

The report which was quoted by Dailymail revealed that the Real Madrid superstar earns such amount because of the audience he controls on the social media site.

A study by Instagram schedulers Hopper puts the Real Madrid’s influence third in their top-10 earners ranking, behind Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian.

Ronaldo, who has 106 million followers on the social network, is a prolific contributor by regularly adding multiple images each day of his excursions around the world, and every time he does so, he makes more money.

Ronaldo is one of only two sportsmen in the top 10. Basketball sensation LeBron James sits in 10th with each of his posts apparently earning him £93,000.

He and Ronaldo are the only two men on the list, with reality TV family the Kardashians dominating. As well as Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Kendall and Kyle Jenner all occupy places in the top seven. The rest of the line-up is made up by Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid.

Mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by damola311: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
7Alexander:
Op keep deceiving yourself, just because this bullshit was spinned by a foreign media, most of y'all have jumped on it.

The only way Cristiano or any other person makes money from Instagram is through sponsored posts for brands, and this is even on a contractual basis, that is, number of posts for a specific period of time, for a certain amount of money per post.

Don't ever think that if he for example makes a post about Gillette 100 times a day, then he ll be paid 100 times that day, or that if he posts random pictures or comments, he'll be paid, by who exactly, if I may ask.
This even is also dependent on the strength of your followership.

Another way is by, maybe selling his pictures.

Apart from these two, nobody earns nada from Instagram.

Thank you, let them know.... Many thought he actually earn on every post.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Instagram and other social media platforms do not pay anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Malawian(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Someone should help me to look for my football kit. I think it got lost when I was coming to this world.
Will you score goal or will they score you goal

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by fountainJay: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
These are all lies !!!!!

What of Ariana Grande with a whopping 108 million followers on Instagram.

Why is she not on the list if I may ask.

Let me go and eat corn abeg

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
eezeribe:
OK
So even ordinary posting on instagram is giving someone millions daily and monthly. While ppl don gather likes up to 50,000 on nairaland with makinga kobo!!!

** kin saa ti lowo **
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by brightersms(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
CHAI
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Godson333:

Mynd44

D
Pls do they have Google AdSense account. How did this money come about. Am confused cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by richard870(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=Prince2112 post=581789sad[/quote] I know dis sounds crazy buh d truth is:, I so love dis bread-cake b'day pic. It's just amazing!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by etimocity(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
wao that's good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns N126million Per Instagram Post, See What Others Earn by henryobinna(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
no this not true, infact this report irrespective of who posted it is ladden with buullshiits allover it.

Who really pays him that per post? Are you fucciiiin stoopid?

I don't mean to insult anyone but theyway people post trash is annoying.

The only way he or anybody can earn anything from their social media presence is by sponsored promotion and this is not per post payment, rather something like a contract or based on sales(how many sales he's able to drive).

By the way Is it Facebook Inc (the parent company of IG) that pays him that or who exactly?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.