Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (46370 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by otownloaded: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerian fashionista and sister to Nigerian most paid blogger, Laura Ikeji, just took to her Instagram page to heap encomiums on rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem, revealing how the 'Nigerian Jaga Jaga' crooner made her a decent woman.

Sharing a side by side picture of Eedris and her, she wrote;

If u see this man, help me thank him. Tell him Laura said thank u.
Let me tell u a not so short story. A few years ago, when I was 15 years old, still in secondary school, I was obsessed with Eedris Ahdulkarim, you know the kind of obsession that u talk about him 24/7 yup that was me, everybody in class called me Eedris, so one day I couldn't take it anymore, I asked Linda to help me beg Emmanuel Ugolee @Emmaugolee who was the god of entertainment tv then to introduce me to him, so Linda got Eedris' number from Emmanuel and we called Eedris. I wanted to dye!! After speaking with Eedris on the phone arhhhhaarrhhhhhh it was the best day ever! I told everybody in class that I was close to Eedris, so as an obsessed fan, I'd go to the call centre and call him every time and he was polite enough to pick. I finished secondary school and Begged to meet him which he agreed, so my sister Vera and I visited him and that was how Eedris and I became close. Now listen to the real story.

I was young, only 16, naive, new to entertainment, obsessed etc but not for 1 day did Eedris ever ever take advantage of my obsession or naivity. And he made sure that nobody from his crew took advantage of this smallie. He warned them all not to funk with me or they 're in trouble.

Eedris took me as a daughter, he mentored me and thought me how to rap. I walked, talked and rapped like Eedris hahahhaa. And when I started mixing with other celebrities, they all wanted to take advantage , they all wanted one thing, well, as per young girl wey just enter industry na, that one na sweet fish. Alot of all the celebrities I came across wanted to take advantage but not Eedris.
This man Eedris, is the reason I can beat my chest and say I never messed with any entertainer during and after my rapping days. He's one of the reasons I'm a very decent woman till date.
The End!

Did u enjoy my story?

https://otownloaded.co/laura-ikeji-reveals-rapper-eedris-abdulkareem-made-decent-woman/

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by GistMoreTV: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by brownsugar23: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
This woman too won trend she should focus more on her bought marriage

28 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by friendlyadvice: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
She no even fine sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Laura noise maker of the ikejis

47 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by inoki247: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
He took ur Virginity with iz Abooki diick... well waz my own Kanu brother is Enjoying is Swimming pool while stock last...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by SIMPLYkush: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
A better woman by fvcking your pussy and making you cum on his ugly face right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by doctor306(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who told you ur decent

Mtchewww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by seunmohmoh(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is he the baby daddy??

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by gabazin080(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
No condition is permanent. There was a time I was very poor. Now, I eat what I want, I wear the clothes and shoes that I like, and I'm already saving for my first car. At least, that's the life I enjoy in my dreams. I can't be poor in two places.!!

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Laura Ikeji was ever a rapper

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by bro4u: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Eedris took me as a daughter, he
mentored me and thought me
how to rap. I walked, talked and
rapped like Eedris hahahhaa.
And when I started mixing with
other celebrities, they all wanted
to take advantage , they all
wanted one thing, well, as per
young girl wey just enter
industry na, that one na sweet
fish. Alot of all the celebrities I
came across wanted to take
advantage but not Eedris.
This man Eedris, is the reason I
can beat my chest and say I
never messed with any
entertainer during and after my
rapping days. He's one of the
reasons I'm a very decent
woman till date.
The End!

Did u enjoy my story?
Mtcheww... Story for the gods!

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by gabazin080(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Since I borrowed 200 from MTN last week, they keep sending me messages like recharge 200 and win 7 houses in Lekki
They think I don't have sense

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by OboOlora(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by BCISLTD: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
idris...that i know or another one angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by OKorowanta: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kudos Eedris.
One thing for sure,you are one of the artiste who changed the industry to a money making one that musicians are enjoying today.
You fought Nigeria Breweries plc to a stand still over row wit 50cent.
You let Nigerians knew foreign/home grown acts must be accorded equal respect.
I remember the then PMAN chairman Charly Boy took side wit you.
From 100 gees,artistes now get as much as 5m for concerts wen they perform for just 30 mins.
The indomie generation who don't care about history have insulted u over Timaya,Davido and others the few times u advised dem.
You've been vindicated by Laura's confession but try advice d young ones in a very constructive manner bicos ya advice sometimes dey be like fight.
In all,you deserve some accolades.

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by Bodylover: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
And the point of this story is......?
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by flyca: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
So you did not learn decency from your decent parents? Na Eedris come teach you? undecided

Wetin come dey bring all these nonsense stories "motivational" stories from you two? Yesterday, Linda released another "motivational" story undecided

Abeg park well o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by somadinho10: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you want to make front page add gist or loaded to your last name

Someone posted this same news with link since after 8... E no see green light angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:

Yes dear. I was little and always accompanied her to the studio too like a school son. I always give kudos to her because she never abused me sexually like most school mums do cool

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by stephenonyx(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

OK, we don hear....next
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by KehnnyCares(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wonderful write up[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by doctor306(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
just like tonto dike she was just a little bit worse

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by mctfopt: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Well, let's wait for the haters angry

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Positive news for eedris this time! Anything you do or how you make people feel, no matter how meaningless it may seems to you will always count stay good..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by Aldebaran(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
He may be temperamental, but he is kindhearted grin

Mi o sha ko mo grin

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by CharlieMaria(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ayam not understanding.... undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman by BluntBoy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
This guy ehn. cheesy I dey always gbadun your style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.