Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions (1532 Views)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / 14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Exxonmobil To Pay N350m Each As Severance Package To Sacked Senior Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi Nairalanders
Am going for ExxonMobil Apprentiship interview but am kind of scared cos I don't know what to expect. Any one with ideas or materials on how ExxonMobil or other oil companies conduct their interview should pls share with me.
Thanks.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by rezky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi,...pls wen did they contact U and in wat form wer U contacted call, text or mail...?
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
rezky:
Hi,...pls wen did they contact U and in wat form wer U contacted call, text or mail...?
I was contacted tru text this evening
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by rezky(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok...jst wanna confirm yl i wait in anticipatn
....i wish i hav an idea abt the interview, though i wnt to knw if sum1 'll be employed after the training.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2017
rezky:
ok...jst wanna confirm yl i wait in anticipatn
....i wish i hav an idea abt the interview, though i wnt to knw if sum1 'll be employed after the training.
yea I think so. Though am not sure
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by rezky(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
...hey bro, do u reside in lagos?
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
rezky:
...hey bro, do u reside in lagos?
Port hacourt
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Frankpledge: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can u post the message they sent to u? @raindrop
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 1:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Frankpledge:
Can u post the message they sent to u? @raindrop
7.30 AM JULY 14TH
You are hereby invited to participate in an interview which forms part of the placement process for our Apprentice Program. The venue is Le Meridien Hotel & Golf Resort, Nwaniba Road, Uyo on July 14, 2017 by 7:30AM. Upstream Nigeria Recruiting, MPN.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Frankpledge: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Lie lie RAINDROP. That's not how the message always appear. Refer back to 2015
SMS, then u would understand better.Don't give genuine participants false info. I hv someone there @exxon, d date hasn't been fixed for next week yet.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by mcpat(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Frankpledge:
SMS, then u would understand better.Don't give genuine participants false info. I hv someone there @exxon, d date hasn't been fixed for next week yet.

You have a problem if you think that invite is false because you were not invited.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by rezky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Frankpledge:
Sory, to disappoint u bro....that's the msg sent to som1 i knw...though was nt sure until he receive an email a day after he receive the text...wich actually confirms' it.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Frankpledge: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
So which date did they send the txt to him and when is he going for the interview?
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Frankpledge:
Funny enough but it's true cos they also sent email the following day.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Frankpledge: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
@raindrop relax. You will not be invited for the interview since u knw how to lie. u are just killing urself for nothing.NOTE: If Exxon is addressing u, they address as: DEAR APPLICANT or DEAR CANDIDATE not ur name. Also the program application is based in NNPC/MPN apprenticeship not TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE (TTC), they mention that at this stage. Maybe someone might have informed u like they informed me that the interview is next week, but the truth is that they not yet fix a date. Just count 15 working days from 16th of last month that is when they will do invitation (say Tuesday next week because of the two days public holidays last week). So guy just chill we know this game better than you do. Ok?
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Frankpledge:
@raindrop relax. You will not be invited for the interview since u knw how to lie. u are just killing urself for nothing.NOTE: If Exxon is addressing u, they address as: DEAR APPLICANT or DEAR CANDIDATE not ur name. Also the program application is based in NNPC/MPN apprenticeship not TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE (TTC), they mention that at this stage. Maybe someone might have informed u like they informed me that the interview is next week, but the truth is that they not yet fix a date. Just count 15 working days from 16th of last month that is when they will do invitation (say Tuesday next week because of the two days public holidays last week). So guy just chill we know this game better than you do. Ok?
Ok. believe what u want.
I will share my success story with u here on Nairaland
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Frankpledge: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2017
@raindrop chill bro.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by rezky(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2017
...@raindrop99 any info abt wat the interview is like and wich course do u apply with electrical,mechanical or chemical?
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by mcpat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
raindrop99:

Ok. believe what u want.
I will share my success story with u here on Nairaland

Bro, don't disturb yourself with that dude abeg. My cousin is scheduled for the same date as yours. You got any info on what to expect?

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
mcpat:

Bro, don't disturb yourself with that dude abeg. My cousin is scheduled for the same date as yours. You got any info on what to expect?
No bro, I Google some interview questions online. I pray God see us tru
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
rezky:
...@raindrop99 any info abt wat the interview is like and wich course do u apply with electrical,mechanical or chemical?
No but I think it will be oral interview.
Course is mechanical
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by ThisJobHustle: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
raindrop99:
Hi Nairalanders
Am going for ExxonMobil Apprentiship interview but am kind of scared cos I don't know what to expect. Any one with ideas or materials on how ExxonMobil or other oil companies conduct their interview should pls share with me.
Thanks.

Check out @thisjohustle on Instagram for interview tips
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by raindrop99: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God for successful interview today. Though the oral interview was something else, the questions were something far from my expectations while the practical interview was ok. In all I give Glory to God Almighty.
Re: Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions by Yenum23: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Has anyone been Invited for the Medicals yet? Pls reply ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter Layouts, Formats And Samples To Improve Your Job Search / Checkout The Dress Code Of The Nigerian Law School. Hijabs Not Allowed (picture) / Jobs @ Diamond Bank Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.