Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Cover Letter Layouts, Formats And Samples To Improve Your Job Search - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cover Letter Layouts, Formats And Samples To Improve Your Job Search (1525 Views)

Tips On Writing A Winning Cover Letter / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter Layouts, Formats And Samples To Improve Your Job Search by BuzzeeMo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
We have previously guided you on how to write a cover letter. If you missed that, quickly take a look, otherwise let’s jump straight to the layouts and formats of a cover letter. Each layout has a different way of formatting.

Basically, there are three generally acceptable layouts with somewhat different formatting styles you may use when writing a cover letter; the formatting depends on the layout adopted. They are blocked, indented and semi-blocked (or semi indented) layouts.

I personally prefer the semi-blocked layout, but all three are acceptable. Let’s see how the three layouts look and how the formatting varies.
Blocked Layout

The blocked layout of a cover letter entails that all paragraphs, including the writer’s (your) address must begin on the left margin – they should all align vertically from the left margin without any indentation. See the example below:

Continue reading-->https://buzzeemo.com/cover-letter-layouts-formats-samples-improve-job-search/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Rent 1 Room Or Self Contain On 65k Pay In Lagos? / My New Boss Was My Junior in Secondary School / Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.