Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Could Be Wrong? ManMen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Be Wrong? ManMen (2088 Views)

This Type Of Women Makes The Best Wives, Or Could I Be Wrong? / .MANMEN / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm posting this here because I need your mature advise on this issue

I'm not sum1 who goes into a relationship with someone I meet online. I just generally go online 2 check on other pple's post, read msgs and post mine. So last year, I was replying messages that came in on my B-Day when I was caught by the msg of a guy... I havent replied his msg since May and we were in Oct. We started talking and I felt he was OK. Later gave him my number after his request and I discovered he could hold a conversation.

We met just once later in the year because I had to go for service, and he's really fun to be with.. He kept in touch all through camp and out of camp and even sent little gifts like card. We continued talking on phone(we neva met again) until coincidentally, we both happen to be in the same state in April. I came to see my old time coursemate and spend Easter hols, while he came for work. It was just for a day, but it was a great time. Not long after, he asked me to be his woman and I did because I liked him already. Seriously, it has been my best romance. He called regularly to check up on me and even got me a new android phone after I was robbed at gunpoint. We prayed 2geda on fone and say some silly things that make us laugh. I went to visit my parents in lag whr he's also based and we decided dat I'll def see him wen I'm thr. We saw but not quite long after, he travelled for work. He promised to keep in touch with me if he gets good network where he's going to. He never called to tell me he's gotten thr. Called him, he didn't pick, not until some days later he called and told me he has been busy with work. I reasoned with him but it continued that way... Funny enough, I see him online but he neva reply my messages. He doesn't even bother reading it. This continued after he got back from work and I had already travelled back to my serving state.. He hardly calls and won't call except I call... Infact he can go days without calling.. Strange.

Without letting my guard down, I checked his profile and I realized that there's dis particularly girl he replies her comment on his post even while ignoring the rest. I checked the girl's post and saw that he comments on all the posts and his comments shows suggestive meanings..i even saw the things he tells the girl on her post are like some of the things me and him discuss for our pleasure. Right now, I'm thinking of just giving him space and investing in myself, someone advised me against confronting him as it may make him more cautious

I don't want to make my conclusion on this, but please I need your mature advise.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Why not just openly ask him who is the babe, and be done with the stress?! Wouldn't it be a waste of time if you wait X amount of time before finding that he is playing you.

Btw: remember, asking a stranger (yeah that's what you are to him) to marry him, could just be a trick to have unrestricted access to your honeypot.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Hope he hasn't tasted the forbidden fruit?!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Winneygirl(f): 3:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Long distance relationships have their ups and downs.
All these 'see each other once a year ' doesn't always work out.
If he has moved on, please save yourself the stress and move on too.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by dingbang(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Whatsapp last seen... grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by agohmamuda(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2017
modelmike7:
Hope he hasn't tasted the forbidden fruit?!

She go gree tell us the truth??
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Why not just openly ask him who is the babe, and be done with the stress?! Wouldn't it be a waste of time if you wait X amount of time before finding that he is playing you.

Btw: remember, asking a stranger (yeah that's what you are to him) to marry him, could just be a trick to have unrestricted access to your honeypot.
Thanks for this. I thought about asking him. A friend said I shouldn't do on phone until I see him physically. But then again, it's really eating me and I don't have rest of mind
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Winneygirl:
Long distance relationships have their ups and downs.
All these 'see each other once a year ' doesn't always work out.
If he has moved on, please save yourself the stress and move on too.
Haven't confronted him on the issue yet. My dear, if he has moved on and he tells me, honestly I would back off... All his comments on the girl's post is what's getting at me.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by tollu: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Sexonmomma:

Haven't confronted him on the issue yet. My dear, if he has moved on and he tells me, honestly I would back off... All his comments on the girl's post is what's getting at me.

Babe, don't expect closure in words. Attitude is everything. I say eff him and move on.

This is not anything difficult and it doesn't even sound like he's playing mind games with you, that's nice of him. He's simply no longer interested.
How many ears do you have? Pull one and listen to this internet stranger. Move on and blank him immediately.
All the best.

10 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by espionage48(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
That most guys way, He must have chop the forbidden fruit so there is no need to continue again. That girl is probably his next victim. Abeg just move one..Not all that glitters is gold..learn from the experience. Most of these guys that are fun to b with and also caring are UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE players.They like going for away match.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Viking007(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2017
tollu:

Babe, don't expect closure in words. Attitude is everything. I say eff him and move on.

This is not anything difficult and it doesn't even sound like he's playing mind games with you, that's nice of him. He's simply no longer interested.
How many ears do you have? Pull one and listen to this internet stranger. Move on and blank him immediately.
All the best.
You've said it all, I pray she listens. Why some women find it difficult to let go even with the clear signs staring at them is still unknown. I'm running out of options on how to cut one off presently.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by ImaIma1(f): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
It takes a lot more to be in a long distance relationship. There has to be more calls, keeping in touch,etc. If you don't have that, you have to reconsider because it is bad enough that u cant see him, not to add the silence and uncertainty.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by TheeDetective: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don’t know why some women find it so hard to read the signs written on the wall. He is not telling you directly that he is no longer interested but his actions shows it and yet you still won’t see it for what it is. Ok o remain there make you they hope say him go come back to his senses. You clearly see that he is into another woman now and you still want to remain as stand by. Remain there you hear until your eyes go open clearly and hope by then he has not lead you on for years making you to close your eyes towards other potential suitors. ENOUGH SAID.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
My dear, the handwriting on the wall is clear enough for you to see, don't kid yourself. That guy never loved you. He just wanted between your legs. To him, you were a 'must have', so, he employed the masculine wiles to sweep you off your feet . Now that he's had enough of you, he tactically discharged you. USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETH

6 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by sexymoma(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
fine he s caring, romantic, funny, understanding, generous etc...bliv me thats his nature, not becos he loves
he could have met another lady the same way he met you, now he s diverting his attention to the lady.
young lady, forget the guy... don't even call him..

i bliv in something... if he s yours, forget it, he'll surely come back for you.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by TR1212: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
I guess most responses above have said it all. What do you want to confront him with? His social life online? It's childish to ask him about the girl IMO, because he hasn't done anything visibly wrong other than chat with a friend. And if you ask him why the distance, I'm sure he will give the "busy at work excuse". So my opinion is, move on. There's a good chance he'll be back though, then you can decide to ask him whatever you want to and then tell him it's late. He messed up, you've moved on.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by EfemenaXY: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sexonmomma:

Thanks for this. I thought about asking him. A friend said I shouldn't do on phone until I see him physically. But then again, it's really eating me and I don't have rest of mind

I personally don't like mind games and definitely detest being led by a shoe string. Nothing wrong in seeking closure. Just be upfront about it and ask him point blank where you stand with him. It's not immature to ask and you have every right to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Having said that, you know in your heart of hearts that it's over.

Sexonmomma:

You're stalking him (online) and you don't even realise it.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Richy4(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Don't give him your "cookies" anymore.Save it for the right person...He has gotten what he wanted and decides to move on...What he expected was not what he saw. that's why he went back to window-shop some more ...need I remind you that he saw you online..that's his play ground...You can't stop him...hit the ignore button...Use your time for meaningful things..However he wants the relationship, give it to him...If you are tired, call it off....You sold your heart a little too fast...Call me old school but I never liked that online thing even if it's Eharmony that got class, I still have my reservation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Mimzyy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why did you give her the green light in the first place. angry

Viking007:
You've said it all, I pray she listens. Why some women find it difficult to let go even with the clear signs staring at them is still unknown. I'm running out of options on how to cut one off presently.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
tollu:

All the best.

Thanks for this. Seriously the signs are just there that he's not interested. I just needed unbiased opinion of others on the matter. Imagine my close friend told me to stay calm and that I was reading too many meanings into it, but my mind wasn't at ease. I eventually confronted him on the matter... No need saying more, I'm out already
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Viking007(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mimzyy:
Why did you give her the green light in the first place. angry

Doesn't matter... The issue now is why she's ignoring the red light.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Mimzyy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viking007:
Doesn't matter... The issue now is why she's ignoring the red light.

You led her on, she probably doesn't know you're set to leave her in the lurch. You should be open bout it. Dialogue works!
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Viking007(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mimzyy:

You led her on she probably doesn't know you're set to leave her in the lurch. You should be open bout it. Dialogue works!

She knows. smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Richy4:
Don't give him your "cookies" anymore.Save it for the right person...He has gotten what he wanted and decides to move on...What he expected was not what he saw. that's why he went back to window-shop some more ...need I remind you that he saw you online..that's his play ground...You can't stop him...hit the ignore button...Use your time for meaningful things..However he wants the relationship, give it to him...If you are tired, call it off....You sold your heart a little too fast...Call me old school but I never liked that online thing even if it's Eharmony that got class, I still have my reservation...

Thanks.. People like him will obviously never be satisfied. And I agree with you.. I sold my heart too fast
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
EfemenaXY:

I personally don't like mind games and definitely detest being led by a shoe string. Nothing wrong in seeking closure. Just be upfront about it and ask him point blank where you stand with him. It's not immature to ask and you have every right to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Having said that, you know in your heart of hearts that it's over.

You're stalking him (online) and you don't even realise it.

Started stalking him coz of his change in behaviour. Confronted him earlier today and he said the person was just a friend (wasn't expecting him to say anything different). But I feel at ease now., thanks to u people's opinion
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nne, biko leave him alone. Don't ask him anything, don't call him again...just plain leave him alone. That's what I would do...life is really too short to be hung up on someone who's obviously moved on. At least you have good memories...keep it that way. Pele baby.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by tollu: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sexonmomma:

Thanks for this. Seriously the signs are just there that he's not interested. I just needed unbiased opinion of others on the matter. Imagine my close friend told me to stay calm and that I was reading too many meanings into it, but my mind wasn't at ease. I eventually confronted him on the matter... No need saying more, I'm out already

Go girl! I wish you all the best in future.
Always remember that you deserve the best. Even if you've been Domitilla in the past, once you decide to commit to a relationship then affection, love and respect should be given and received.

There is usually need for communication but this doesn't look like one of those times.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by tollu: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viking007:

You could do her a favour and end things nicely smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by sexy74(m): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Sexonmomma:
I'm posting this here because I need your mature advise on this issue

I'm not sum1 who goes into a relationship with someone I meet online. I just generally go online 2 check on other pple's post, read msgs and post mine. So last year, I was replying messages that came in on my B-Day when I was caught by the msg of a guy... I havent replied his msg since May and we were in Oct. We started talking and I felt he was OK. Later gave him my number after his request and I discovered he could hold a conversation.

We met just once later in the year because I had to go for service, and he's really fun to be with.. He kept in touch all through camp and out of camp and even sent little gifts like card. We continued talking on phone(we neva met again) until coincidentally, we both happen to be in the same state in April. I came to see my old time coursemate and spend Easter hols, while he came for work. It was just for a day, but it was a great time. Not long after, he asked me to be his woman and I did because I liked him already. Seriously, it has been my best romance. He called regularly to check up on me and even got me a new android phone after I was robbed at gunpoint. We prayed 2geda on fone and say some silly things that make us laugh. I went to visit my parents in lag whr he's also based and we decided dat I'll def see him wen I'm thr. We saw but not quite long after, he travelled for work. He promised to keep in touch with me if he gets good network where he's going to. He never called to tell me he's gotten thr. Called him, he didn't pick, not until some days later he called and told me he has been busy with work. I reasoned with him but it continued that way... Funny enough, I see him online but he neva reply my messages. He doesn't even bother reading it. This continued after he got back from work and I had already travelled back to my serving state.. He hardly calls and won't call except I call... Infact he can go days without calling.. Strange.

Without letting my guard down, I checked his profile and I realized that there's dis particularly girl he replies her comment on his post even while ignoring the rest. I checked the girl's post and saw that he comments on all the posts and his comments shows suggestive meanings..i even saw the things he tells the girl on her post are like some of the things me and him discuss for our pleasure. Right now, I'm thinking of just giving him space and investing in myself, someone advised me against confronting him as it may make him more cautious

I don't want to make my conclusion on this, but please I need your mature advise.
My sister if I may ask, has he slept with you?
If yes, you are now in his gallery.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Nne, biko leave him alone. Don't ask him anything, don't call him again...just plain leave him alone. That's what I would do...life is really too short to be hung up on someone who's obviously moved on. At least you have good memories...keep it that way. Pele baby.
Thanks.. I've moved on already

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? ManMen by RassKass: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
tollu:

All the best.

Hi....heard you sell payoneer? Availabe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Pregnancy Before Or After Marriage? / Buffalo Gives Birth To Human Like Baby / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.