Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President (29749 Views)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by adeoluphilips: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
BECAUSE OF POLITICAL GIMMICKS BETWEEN ONE SIDE AND THE OTHER IN APC...THE EXECUTIVES TRYING TO PAINT THE SARAKI LED LEGISLATORS BLACK...ONLY GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WILL BUY THIS.

1. THE EXECUTIVES DON'T HAVE A COORDINATED HOUSE AND IDEOLOGY LIKE THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

2. SOME OF THE EXECUTIVES ARE CORRUPT WHILST SOME ARE INEXPERIENCE IN THE DUTIES THEY ARE ASSIGNED FOR.

3. SOME MOLES ARE IN THE KITCHEN CABINET OF BUHARI THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THROWN OUT...STARTING FROM THE CHIEF OF STAFF, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION, DSS DIRECTOR, MINISTER OF INTERIOR AMONGST OTHERS.

4. MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS AND REPS ARE HYPOCRITES, BENCH WARMERS, THIEVES AND NOISE MAKERS

5. THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF PROPAGANDISTS

6. NON-DIRECTIONAL GOVERNMENT

2019 - LET US OPEN OUR EYES AND HEADS...DON'T VOTE FOR ANYHOW PERSON...LOOK AROUND YOU...THERE ARE BETTER PEOPLE AROUND US TO REPRESENTS US AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND THERE ARE BETTER PEOPLE TO BE VOTED FOR AS GOVERNORS AND PRESIDENT AND STATE OF ASSEMBLIES MEMBERS

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Pro2makx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
If not for Saraki's wealth of political experience, PDP will have won the senate President and deputy senate President seat today. The game had already been set out, newbie APC didn't see sh.it coming. They should be forever grateful to Saraki who saved the seat for them.

Saraki was one of the politicians that stood against muslim-muslim ticket. His first sin against APCheat. Who knows Tinubu might have been the vice by now.
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
bros, wehdone sir cheesy
How your side?. Besides, you have time to engage in Nigeria political discuss, I have long given up discussing Nigeria politics, I comment once in a while because in my opinion. l doubt if Nigeria as a nation is ready for true governance like what we see / have in the West, the country is at a standstill, the foundation is weak, faulty and has cracked up long time ago, the useless, satanic politicians and elites do not believe in one Nigeria, it is to your tent oh Israel, it is the voice of Jacob and the hands of Esau that we are witnessing daily, ethnicity, religion, state of origin, language etc has divided the country more than it was in the past, l doubt if we will ever see the Nigeria of our dream unless there is a serious paradigm shift or possibly a revolution to cleanse the land of all her evils if not, Mark my words, we might be discussing this same issues in 2050, this contraption foisted on us by Lugard is not working and if the foundation of a house is destroyed, what can the righteous do, I leave you to answer the question ❓ sad
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Ehinmola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
How your side?. Besides, you have time to engage in Nigeria political discuss, I have long given up discussing Nigeria politics, I comment once in a while because in my opinion. l doubt if Nigeria as a nation is ready for true governance like what we see / have in the West, the country is at a standstill, the foundation is weak, faulty and has cracked up long time ago, the useless, satanic politicians and elites do not believe in one Nigeria, it is to your tent oh Israel, it is the voice of Jacob and the hands of Esau that we are witnessing daily, ethnicity, religion, state of origin, language etc has divided the country more than it was in the past, l doubt if we will ever see the Nigeria of our dream unless there is a serious paradigm shift or possibly a revolution to cleanse the land of all her evils if not, Mark my words, we might be discussing this same issues in 2050, this contraption foisted on us by Lugard is not working and if the foundation of a house is destroyed, what can the righteous do, I leave you to answer the question ❓ sad
. You geerit, moles in hydra-headed house of thieves.
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by CorperKola: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
most people that comment here are very stupid anyways
Thank God for this senate . Executive recklessness would have been the order of the day!
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
lol you sounding like a biafran with the bolded lmao. bros a wicked people is endowed with wicked leaders. it is what it is. cosmic laws. i just discuss politics out of boredom not because i care. what will be will always be what will be. smiley
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
lol you sounding like a biafran with the bolded lmao. bros a wicked people is endowed with wicked leaders. it is what it is. cosmic laws. i just discuss politics out of boredom not because i care. what will be will always be what will be. smiley
Lol at sounding like Biafra, I don't do ethnicity, the Cosmic Angels in charge of retribution will continue to flog the nation called Nigeria until full payment is made for all her evils especially to the downtrodden masses wink
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by ilemobayo40: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
yeye man saraki is a known yoruba man. those who know him and his family will tell you that. keep quiet there. fulani men are not as aggressive and rambunctious and power hungry like that. thats a yoruba trait lol. plus like i said he is olubukola olusola married into awolowo family. pure yoruba man. kiss the truth mayne
I think i support ur claim. @ his father's burial in ilorin, when he was called to give address, he took permission from VP Namadi Sambo who represented Jonathan to allow him speak in his local language, he addressed the crowd in yoruba language for more than one hour.All the clerics in attendance were yorubas.His mum is from owo, all his siblings are married to yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by coolscott(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

SMH...

Was it the executive that sponsored the grazing bill? Was the bill to check the movement and preservation of cattle sponsored by a PDP senator not also rejected? Please, let us educate ourselves before coming here to spew trash.

Also about the social media bill, it was sponsored by a senator and openly supported by Dino who felt he was disrespected by Sahara Reporters in one of its reports on him. Buhari openly distanced himself from that bill.

Take a look at the graphic below and tell me if you still believe it was not the executive and indeed Buhari himself, behind that bill

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by coolscott(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
oyb:

their adopted son is jona the drunken president

they hate everybody they perceive as being responsible for ousting jona from aso rock

end of

They don't even like Jona as such. I tell you.
There is a part of the igbo man that will feel inferior that an ijaw man became a president in the democratic era before him.
So instead of making it clear that the Ijaw man is an Onye mbamini they quickly adopted and aligned with him not to look as total losers.

We mbamini or mbamiri is what they have always called us in the south, south, with an unmistakable hint of a sneer (just as they call yoruba ofe-mannu, to despise them).

I have always agreed that we should let igbos have their biafra so that we can have peace.
I have also said that if we all say they should have it today, they will suddenly say... "Wait a minute. Why are they agreeing so easily? Something must be wrong somewhere. We're not going yet".

~ South-south boy

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Dmano: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Are u in need of a Maids,Nannies,Cooks/Chefs,Stewards,Laundry men,Drivers,Cleaners etc. Then call Nsekeng Resources on 08186153076,if u are in Lagos
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by LordOfNaira: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
coolscott:

Take a look at the graphic below and tell me if you still believe it was not the executive and indeed Buhari himself, behind that bill

Show me one military regime in Nigeria that tolerated freedom of speech. Just one!

And you seem not to understand what is being discussed here.

The OP is trying to praise Bukola as the man who saved Nigeria from a so-called Buhari sponsored bill. We all, except the misinformed and ignorant, know who sponsored that bill and it's in the paper how Dino was mad at Sahara and made a point in favour of the bill which he believed was being misinterpreted by Nigerians. We all know how the Senate seemed to like the idea and it quickly scaled second reading. I don't know why you all just hate Buhari for nothing. Always looking for blames to heap on him
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
We would have been paying for Internet (data) through our noses.
The Buhari led government increase data rates through NCC, in fact telecoms had starter sending messages to their subscribers informing of the impending change, but for the intervention of the Senate Buhari would have succceded in gauging freedom of speech through social media.

I said so because, if you recall they (Buhari and his accomplices) wanted to introduce the 'social media bill' to gag us, when that failed, they came up with 'data increase'

Thank you House of Assembly.

You're actually more useful to me than all the incompetent people Buhari associates himself with. Anyway they say birds of the same feather flock together, that may explain his association with incompetency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.