Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Dream I Had About Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream I Had About Buhari (676 Views)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had About Buhari by LordCenturion(m): 4:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Am not a religious person,am not practicing any religion and am not an atheist either (although I support atheists than religious people) but I have a gift of dreams since I was a kid,although I dont know the meaning of some,but I can see the meaning of most of them when a particular thing or events occur in real life after the dream, let me says I dream nearly everyday,you know that not all the dreams are serious. I don't wish my president death but what I saw about him two months ago when he came back home from London indicates that he cannot survive till the end of this year, am a Yoruba who love Buhari as a president like the way I love our past leaders . Although I supported Jonathan, but Jonathan was too calm, kind and gentle,and Nigeria is too powerful and full of wise (thieves and rogues) people than for a calm and gentle man to rule, that's why I supported President Buhari in 2015 elections thinking he can deal with this cabals and looters. This is how my dreams goes.

You guys can remember the last time Buhari came home,the following day in my dream, someone was telling me that *they have already shared his meat(body),that he's already dead and nothing can save him, then I asked the person the meaning of sharing someone's meat, the person said "when the person still lives but his soul has already gone, it was just the flesh and spirit that remained,he said Buhari's body has been corrupted by some powerful evil forces(people),once any part of the body is corrupted or damaged or worn-out(old),the soul and spirit will leave, but his soul has left, what we are seeing is only a mere flesh and spirit" then I woke up..

*The one I had yesterday was a different one, I know that money will come to me once I dreamed about seeing high profile people or president or any traditional Kings,but I thought maybe am gonna see a lot of money when I had this dream but something came to my mind that the dream may mean another thing because the head of state I saw is an unknown person, someone I have never seen before. In my dream, the person I saw introduced himself as "major general and president at the same time, he even wore army's uniform and I saw him in front of Nigerian parliament, then I woke up. But I later reason yesterday afternoon that this dream is not a lucky dream for me as usual grin, but a different one since I have never seen the face of the person before as a president or something, but I was wondering that why will a military men will still be ruling Nigeria in 2017?, is something is coming after the end of president Buhari's administration?...

President Buhari, a discipline brave man.

Long Life Nigeria
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by seunlayi(m): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2017
God will intervene
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by umuokezie(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Is your second name Joseph
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by EricBloodAxe: 4:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Person wey don leave this planet since, u still dey dream about am undecided
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by Stevebamdex(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2017
What a sad tale.sad
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by rawpadgin(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2017
my brother forget ur dream

it's obvious bubu can't make it
everybody knows that

may God protect him though
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by GoodMuyis(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
This man not necessarily be link to Buhari or a Military caretaker BUT

God just reveal to you the Principality and Power that is in charge of the Nigerian Parliament. If it is Buhari, his face will not be hidden, since you have seen him before. But what you see is secret identity.

This is man our lawmakers have given the authority of the country to.

Grand Occultic and Demonic at the center of power.

This is why we must join hands and pray for this country.
https://www.nairaland.com/3903100/national-prayer-board-psalms-122
Re: The Dream I Had About Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordCenturion:
Am not a religious person,am not practicing any religion and am not an atheist either (although I support atheists than religious people) but I have a gift of dreams since I was a kid,although I dont know the meaning of some,but I can see the meaning of most of them when a particular thing or events occur in real life after the dream, let me says I dream nearly everyday,you know that not all the dreams are serious. I don't wish my president death but what I saw about him two months ago when he came back home from London indicates that he cannot survive till the end of this year, am a Yoruba who love Buhari as a president like the way I love our past leaders . Although I supported Jonathan, but Jonathan was too calm, kind and gentle,and Nigeria is too powerful and full of wise (thieves and rogues) people than for a calm and gentle man to rule, that's why I supported President Buhari in 2015 elections thinking he can deal with this cabals and looters. This is how my dreams goes.

You guys can remember the last time Buhari came home,the following day in my dream, someone was telling me that *they have already shared his meat(body),that he's already dead and nothing can save him, then I asked the person the meaning of sharing someone's meat, the person said "when the person still lives but his soul has already gone, it was just the flesh and spirit that remained,he said Buhari's body has been corrupted by some powerful evil forces(people),once any part of the body is corrupted or damaged or worn-out(old),the soul and spirit will leave, but his soul has left, what we are seeing is only a mere flesh and spirit" then I woke up..

*The one I had yesterday was a different one, I know that money will come to me once I dreamed about seeing high profile people or president or any traditional Kings,but I thought maybe am gonna see a lot of money when I had this dream but something came to my mind that the dream may mean another thing because the head of state I saw is an unknown person, someone I have never seen before. In my dream, the person I saw introduced himself as "major general and president at the same time, he even wore army's uniform and I saw him in front of Nigerian parliament, then I woke up. But I later reason yesterday afternoon that this dream is not a lucky dream for me as usual grin, but a different one since I have never seen the face of the person before as a president or something, but I was wondering that why will a military men will still be ruling Nigeria in 2017?, is something is coming after the end of president Buhari's administration?...

President Buhari, a discipline brave man.

Long Life Nigeria

Cc : Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Just visit a Doctor in a General hospital. It shall be well.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/17 / Breaking News (prophecy In Full Manifestation) 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.