Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower (30881 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Akalia(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you...
Only a stupid person will think that feud was staged
a celebrity tells you the beef was orchestrated by both parties and you that is nobody in the entertainment biz down plays her intel. Belief fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by wiloy2k8(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
o
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
America's Music Industry don tire to dey find good musician for this country.

They're all about looking for evil mentors and role models to push their moral decadence agenda worldwide. Case in point: see how that "cash me outside girl" (14 years old o!) became an instant celebrity with her rudeness and total lack of a moral compass. Last I heard, she's been charged for possession (drugs and/or weapons) and the media's gobbling it all up.

Now, in the absence of real talent they can work with in Nigeria, they just grit their teeth and settle for these mediocres. DBanj experiment has since failed, now these creeps are next. What has Wizkid done to attract Jesse Jackson? Abi na "foreign aid" charity project dem take am do? Now the guy dey feel like King Kong.

Since most Nigerian youths are pretty dumbed down these days, they gather quite a following. See Nairaland sef. in 2010 it was a place to learn, to get exposed. Now most of those matured minds don run. it's now, "cleavage". "Tonto and Churchill". "Evans".

Davido dog dey chop better pass me, but e no get University Degree, who marry born pikin. Abi, Davido, your dog fit drive?

Idiota.

This latest "fight" is nothing but a stunt. Later you will see video of them together and people will rush to buy the senseless tracks they call music.

PS. Ask yourself, can any of these guys stand up to Bruno Mars?

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by femi4: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you...
it was staged......wake up
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by ajimotoke(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
staged?......no no no.....we won't take that
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by chinex276(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Same with 2pac Vs biggie, till one fan/follower got obsessed and did the job for his star

I just hope someone does thesame to those fools
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by SteveMarvic: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Who is Cynthia Morgan?
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Hahaha

I never see beta cos dia ooo
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by alphaeus212(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2017
MORE OF A RUDE CHICK, SHE FALL MY HAND...AM SUSPECTING HER TO HAVE WARRI BLOOD.
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by LalasticSeun(f): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Akalia:
a celebrity tells you the beef was orchestrated by both parties and you that is nobody in the entertainment biz down plays her intel. Belief fall on you.
see this ode... So because she's a celebrity, she can't talk trash??

Bro you are as stupid as Cynthia Morgan if you think this below screenshot was staged

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by LalasticSeun(f): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2017
femi4:
it was staged......wake up
ok sir.. Enjoy the stage
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by joenor(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm not sure those kids have a job to do.
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by shevy878: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Stage how? Quarrel that has been going on for a longtime. Cynthia go & sidan 4 1syd. Wizkid doesn't stage quarrel, chk out his feud wit 'Dammy K on babaNla' & 'lindaikeji' are dose once also stage. Cyntia abeg parkwel ur tym af pas...
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Loss of creativity leads to online feud
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
That's the Truth. Any sane person will know that.
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by burkingx(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
staged for how many years

those deceiving us will be deceived by God
....... THE ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT DECEIVE. ...... undecided

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by talk2saintify(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
bullshit

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Akalia(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
see this ode... So because she's a celebrity, she can't talk trash??

Bro you are as stupid as Cynthia Morgan if you think this below screenshot was staged

shut up joor! You don't know shit.

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by luckyogor(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Razz girl.
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by repogirl(f): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2017
True... You will see the two of them partying in club next weekend and wonder what happened?

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Princeboca12(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
I wont be surprised if Wizkid, Davido and Tekno are on a whatsapp group laffing at those who gave a Bleep

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by bejeria101(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you... Only a stupid person will think that feud was staged
Is she *cynthia morgan* done talking?
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by wildchild1: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Lols

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by enesty77(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
staged for how many years

those deceiving us will be deceived by God
f.y.i, God is not a deceiver
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by deebrain(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you...

may the sense fall on you instead.

Many of you wey dey form local champion for nairaland don't know what celebrities are.

Them dey do anything, ANYTHING, to ignore your destiny and focus on them.

shior.
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by MENTORCH(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Staged to gain what? They are already famous and big so what's the point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Enrique Iglesias Vs Ricky Martin Who's More Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.