Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Got A Job.. But This!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job.. But This!! (1103 Views)

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job.. But This!! by Paulscholari(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2017
thanks, a kind nairalander helped out...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job.. But This!! by lyricalz: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Are you a comedian or a clown? which one?

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job.. But This!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Don't you have family members, friends, church members or anybody you know and who knows you well to borrow the money from? We don't have to be making fools of ourselves all the time you know.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job.. But This!! by Emmatik(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Why not sell off the phone you used to login and type this...When you get paid by end of the month, you get another phone

5 Likes

Re: I Got A Job.. But This!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Emmatik:
Why not sell off the phone you used to login and type this...When you get paid by end of the month, you get another phone

Lol grin grin grin chai nairaland people no go kill person ooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Counting The Malls/plaza Around You / Vacancy! / Job Vancancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.