Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms (21248 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by saint047(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2017
If thou shall obey and serve thee. Ye shall eat thy Good of the land
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Amadaz(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Me wey dem don send message say i won't be moving to the stage. Nko?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
godsgracealways:
Hello good morning sir

I registered for Npower tax and upstill now,i haven't got text to write the text.
Thanks
Waiting for your responds
Please note : SMS would be sent to all applicant in due time , Note Its a process and we are still on it .
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by dvicky99(f): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Please I didn't get a message to do the assessment test for Ntax. But I was able to login and I did my test as well. Is there any penalty for that?

2 Likes

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
KingGBsky:
@op scammer will kill you...
or else you say your motive here... why on earth will you use npowerng as your moniker or you are trying to scam.
Use of foul language is prohibited on this page , Please mind your words sir . We are here to provide information to all applicant , Most questions asked, have already been answered before , a broadcast message would be sent out, addressing issues encountered by most applicant . Thank you sir for understanding
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by suyamasta(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Use of foul language is prohibited on this page , Please mind your words sir . We are here to provide information to all applicant , Most questions asked, have already been answered before , a broadcast message would be sent out, addressing issues encountered by most applicant . Thank you sir for understanding
I know someone who didnt receive the message but logged in and took the test and it was successful! So is that person wrong?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by KingGBsky(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:

tell us the reason you are using npwerng as your moniker simple.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by KingGBsky(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Please note : SMS would be sent to all applicant in due time , Note Its a process and we are still on it .

please stop all this we are still on it language.
Even if you work with the federal government which is a lie no one gives you the right to use a federal government initiative name on nairaland.
Since when does federal government reach people through nairaland?
If you have some knowledge to pass out do it without using @npwerng or you are a SCAM
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TRIED TO LOGGING WITHOUT RECEIVING THE SMS FOR ASSESSMENT TEST.
We passing out all this information ,because we do not want applicants having issues of payment this time around , So please all applicant should try and follow simple instructions. Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by deefem81: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TRIED TO LOGGING WITHOUT RECEIVING THE SMS FOR ASSESSMENT TEST.
Says who.... A friend of mine did d test yesterday without any message from Npower .
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by islandmoon: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2017
stop fooling people with your online platform, this thing called Npower now have back door for APC member relations, its all strategy to pretend you have programme for the suffering youth and this process will drag till next election, this is a scam! even Buhari has run away from Nigeria.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by IBBG(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2017
i don't know what the op is talking about. but i logged in without text and wrote my assesment. And on my dash board i saw that my assesment would have expired the following day, if i had not logged in to write the assesment. i would advise u guys to still log in whether u recieve text or not.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by biuti(f): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2017
KingGBsky:

Even if you work with the federal government which is a lie no one gives you the right to use a federal government initiative name on nairaland.
If you have some knowledge to pass out do it without using @npwerng or you are a SCAM

Why are you disgracing yourself like this, can't you make a simple research? The monika is actually a genuine one from npower, Check their fb official page.

1 Like

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Sodams(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2017
This isn't the real NPower Nairaland Handle. You guys should check out and validate info before pasting confidential information on all threads.

Imagine those ones pasting their Reference Number here.

This is not real NPower Handle. This guy is a scam
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Make una chill naa the Guy no be Buahri,,
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Teawhy2011: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Pls,what is the fate of 2016 waiting list applicants who got congrat message frm Npower a mnth's ago that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope? Should we reapply b4 2017 application closes?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Blazinraj01(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2017
To everyone shouting scam, you can simply reach out to Npower on twitter and facebook and verify their actual Nairaland account.

1 Like

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by donqx: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2017
hehehehe
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Praktikals(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
uzoheva:
I registered for N- teach but I didn't finished the registration when I mistakenly clicked summit. my unique reference number is N-TEACH-2017-00000210946-39. Any hope for me?
I suspect Biafian witches are following you.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Tsam1959(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
KingGBsky:

Abeg make somebody come carry this one comot here . Are you even on twitter , or facebook or insta..whatsapp Dont you know npower has official page on all this social media platform . please before you talk , make research . mtchww
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Tsam1959(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Sodams:
This isn't the real NPower Nairaland Handle. You guys should check out and validate info before pasting confidential information on all threads.

Imagine those ones pasting their Reference Number here.

This is not real NPower Handle. This guy is a scam
Why are you showing yourself na..people can disgrace dem sef ennnh embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by gabbysegzy: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
please,l forgot to write my ref .number after the registration.What can l do?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Pls,what is the fate of 2016 waiting list applicants who got congrat message frm Npower a mnth's ago that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope? Should we reapply b4 2017 application closes?
Sir be patient , You would be contacted via your Email or phone number on the next step.

1 Like

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Gbelexy(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
I also chose N-Agro.and I havnt receive any text oo.pls help
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by CaptainKool15(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Gbelexy:

Same here..
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Demarcel(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2017
I have already written my test and I didn't receive any text message to proceed and I don't care cos no time to waste.
the patient dog that have been waiting for the fatest bone have died tey tey.
you guys should keep on waiting...but remember, time waits for no one.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Fyngal1(f): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Demarcel:
I have already written my test and I didn't receive any text message to proceed and I don't care cos no time to waste.
the patient dog that have been waiting for the fatest bone have died tey tey.
you guys should keep on waiting...but remember, time waits for no one.

what did u use in logging in and what did u apply for please?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by davidodiba(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
godsgracealways:
Hello good morning sir

I registered for Npower tax and upstill now,i haven't got text to write the text.
Thanks
Waiting for your responds

I think you can log in now. I just did n tax now
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by timibare(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Npower jes weak me, if dey are not ready to help us let us know b4 H.B.P kill person cuz of 30 thousand , dos Wey get 30billion nor even get malaria
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidodiba:

I think you can log in now. I just did n tax now

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Tsam1959(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gbelexy:
Check Npower post . Agro test is yet to commence . people too many them never fit finish N-tax and N-health Validation .. Talk more of N-agro and N-teach .Just be patient cool cool cool Eh go reach una turn .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? / How I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.