Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) (57668 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by bakila: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Flirtykaren, how much is the networth of the best graduating student of that class?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by tejaylo11: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
My people read this and have sense
Beauty is not a guarantee to marriage . Falling sick does not mean you are about to die. Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity. Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury. Sleeping on an expensive bed does not bring you sound sleep. Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you gonna reach where you are going. Wearing best clothes does not mean they are fitting you. Owning a family doctor does not guarantee permanent health. Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom. Marrying a rich guy does not guarantee happy marriage. Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct. Whatever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake and temporal. He who builds without God is building for nothing ; and he who watches over a city without God, watches in vain. Not everything is possible with men, yet everything is possible with God. Involve God in everything you do. Kindly SHARE this to Inspire others.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Stoopeed OP.. Please can you show me Dangote's results.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3026005/wizkid-served-quit-notice-lekki

http://independent.ng/reaction-trails-wizkid-eviction/

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-wizkid-given-quit-notice-at.html?m=1

I don't care whether he can afford a house or not.. all I know is that Wizkid got evicted... now DIE!! f00lish boy who sees "abroad" as life achievement grin grin grin grin grin grin You really think I care about Wizkid or his zero CGPA? lmao

I'm just concerned that an irresponsible ediot like you believes Wizkid can buy Lagos State University..

You're either a shameless 65 year old failure who loves defending small small boys online, or a Dammy Krane wannabie who dreams of abroad life on a daily basis from his shared one room squatting apartment.

One more word from you, and you will regret ever joining Nairaland.

Blah blah blah blah says the sheep

I will shove a stick up your ass so you would have a better reason to cry

Donkey

Regret joining Nairaland ?? You're too small to handle

Got any more links to post ??
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by fxkay1: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
still has more money than many 1st class graduates in nigeria!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by sagaxity(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Graduate or no graduate, poor CGPA the guy money non of em previous lecturers go fit get am even if they do blood money...

Book no dey fear face?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by yassinattah(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is it by force to go to school wizkid,please just quit School n Concentrate on ur music,Skul wasn't meant for evri1,u have a talent so use it n make money instead of disgracing urself with Poor grades.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Richardakintaro(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
lord let me have the kind of wizkid's cgpa and the kind of money he has in his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Who gp help sef? Even my GPless BUBU is president while some GPfull men are can't get a simple job. At the end of the day, who GPhelp?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by OpenGames: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Olodo...how will he know book? When he is busy smelling women's tooto up and down.
Na God save am say he get music...im for be agbero for road.

Olodo rapata..
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by mfujah(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
oderinde151:
na chuckwudi..odecheesy
.. you come dey call me ode..lol nah wah o
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Book no bi him way and he find lasting solution. abi wetin remain?

Quality loafers available for sale at cool prices. click below.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Antina(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kx:
Matric nos looks like MTN number with some missing digits.

Exactly.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by shepherdboy(m): 2:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?

Combine all lecturers and VC he is richer than them. U get sense at all
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2017
shepherdboy:

Combine all lecturers and VC he is richer than them. U get sense at all
As in too many morons on nairaland.imagine one fool saying wizkid can buy the whole Lagos state university. Is wizkid even worth 2mill dollars?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Aleora(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who education helpmtcheww[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by mezebel(f): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
I rather be olodo and be richer than wizboy than.........
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Titilayooni(f): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?
I love your comment seriously...who book epp? Who Nysc epp? Who transcript epp?He will feed all of them together...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ / DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.