Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Allah Or Jesus? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Or Jesus? (924 Views)

Poll: Allah or Jesus?

Jesus: 75% (3 votes)
Allah: 25% (1 vote)
Neither: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Jesus Of The Qur'an Or Jesus Of The Bible?u Decide / Lets Talk About Allah Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
Sincerely, would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me[an infidel/kufir] in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to  love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?.

Please vote.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
Jesus of course.He showed mercy to his persecutors&he never ordered xtians to help him kill infidel.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by AbuZola3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
Jarus, this thread is an insult to Islam, it is meant to mock Islam,
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

How?. All you need to do is chose Allah instead of Jesus. We are taking a poll and its not something that should raise your blood pressure. Its even better in the Islamic section because more muslims come here than Christians.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Jarus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

Much as the whole exercise smacks of frivolity, I think it is better we leave the thread and explain to him that Allah is the most merciful, and He is the creator of Jesus.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
@poster and topic

Good question!!!!!

Knowledge is said to be the base of wisdom.It is only when u learn without bias mind b4 u know the true God

Allah is the Arabic word for God Almighty, the creator of the universe,the creator of Jesus and all other prophets and as a Muslim u most serve God alone without any form of partnership.

Allah is a loving and merciful God who provides for his worshippers and non-worshippers.The moon,sun,rain,soil e.t.c are all provision of Allah(God) for mankind.
Allah is not a God that tell people to kill unjustly but a merciful one.
God alone should be chosen as Lord and Jesus as his Prophet

Is Jesus ur God?
who is the God of Jesus?and Is it Jesus that u are serving or his God?.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
alimat 2:

@poster and topic

Good question!!!!!

Knowledge is said to be the base of wisdom.It is only when u learn without bias mind b4 u know the true God

Allah is the Arabic word for God Almighty, the creator of the universe,the creator of Jesus and all other prophets and as a Muslim u most serve God alone without any form of partnership.

Allah is a loving and merciful God who provides for his worshippers and non-worshippers.The moon,sun,rain,soil e.t.c are all provision of Allah(God) for mankind.

Is Jesus your God?

The poster didnt talk about jesus as god. He only gave a tardstick for comparism
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
toba:

The poster didnt talk about jesus as god. He only gave a tardstick for comparism

Why will u compare Jesus with God since God is incomparable
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Jarus:

Much as the whole exercise smacks of frivolity, I think it is better we leave the thread and explain to him that Allah is the most merciful, and He is the creator of Jesus.

Or the other way round? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
alimat 2:

Why will u compare Jesus with God since God is incomparable

yes u re right to an extent, Jesus is God as well, yet they are not 100% equal. Just one difference
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
alimat 2:

@poster and topic

Good  question!!!!!

Is Jesus your God?

Allah may be the God almighty to muslims but he is an ancient idol dedicated to the sun by the arabs in the world of christians. Muslims strongly believe their allah is the same as the almighty God of the Christians but Christians strongly dispute that. Our God is a merciful one and will never tell us to kill unbelievers like you. Can you beat that?
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Or the other way round? kiss kiss kiss

Can u bring a prove of any creature of jesus
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
toba:

yes u re right to an extent, Jesus is God as well, yet they are not 100% equal. Just one difference

I want both emeka and toba to debate on this issue b4 i make my comment
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Allah may be the God almighty to muslims but he is an ancient idol dedicated to the sun by the arabs in the world of christians. Muslims strongly believe their allah is the same as the almighty God of the Christians but Christians strongly dispute that. Our God is a merciful one and will never tell us to kill unbelievers like you. Can you beat that?

Is Jesus ur God?
Is ur God a comparablle god?.

It is only when u learn without bias mind b4 u know the true God.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
alimat 2:

I want both emeka and toba to debate on this issue b4 i make my comment
We re talking about 3pple here: xtian God, jesus& muslims allah.Jesus i know God i know
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
toba:

We re talking about 3pple here: xtian God, jesus& muslims allah.Jesus i know God i know

Then dnt compare Allah(God) with Jesus
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
alimat 2:

Then dnt compare Allah(God) with Jesus
On one condition,that u post a profile pics of urself.I want to see how ur beautify face looks
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
alimat 2:

Is Jesus your God?
Is your God a comparablle god?.

It is only when u learn without bias mind b4 u know the true God.

You are right, my God is not comparable to anything and that's why baffle when I hear there are people still worshipping Allah religiously. What for? Why not come to Jesus and offload your burden?. Why suffer?. It's like somebody trekking from Lagos to Onitsha when there is a free bus that can take the person there.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by alimat2(f): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^^^^^^
Thank you for the invitation cos i am already in the ark of Jesus/Noah,i will also advise u to get more knowledge about the real God and not the fraction god u r serving.
Jesus(peace unto him) is one among all the prophets i believe in so its left for u to belive in Prophet Mohammed
(peace unto him)

So i will also invite u to seek knowledge without bias mind
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^
Thank you for the invitation cos i am already in the ark of Jesus/Noah

No you are not. Do not be deceived. Until you accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, you ain't going nowhere. You still have time before it's too late.
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by karo93: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
For muslims looking for loopholes in this let me help the poster out
Will you follow the christian teaching of jesus that tells them to turn the next cheek when slapped on the other OR the muslim teaching of muhammed that tells you to kill non-muslims to have a place in paradise
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2010
Abuz©la:

Of d 2,i prefer any1 that doesnt support evil

Killing is not evil enough for you?. Which teaching do you prefer from the two, religion aside?
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
@karo. I will rather follow dat of Jesus than to be a murderer&go to fake paradise
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by aloyemeka2: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2010
Jesus -75%

Allah---25%
Re: Allah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2010
Emeka lets hav a poll btw jesus&mohammad

(1) (Reply)

How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) / HADITH Vs QURAN / 10 Myths About Muslims In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.