Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) (923 Views)

Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Dua Al-iftitah: For Recitation Every Night During The Holy Month Of Ramadhan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by BIGERBOY1: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
it is encouraged that we recite the quran as much as possible in this month, ,,,, but considering our engagements (work, play, sheer laziness etc) we tend not to read the quran often.

i have started this thread so guys can share tips on their strategy for reciting the whole quran this month, ,,,,
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by BIGERBOY1: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
let me open the floor,

my strategy is to recite at least 5 hizb every day thats about 50 or 100 pages daily. hpe fully if i keep this up i will read the quran twice this month , God help me
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by olapluto(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2011
a Juhz a day? 30 juhz in 30 days. taking it calmly and trying to understand it better than last year
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by BIGERBOY1: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^

cool, i think thats a nice one
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by chinxsee: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thats it exactly. A Juz' per day and to help more: 2 leaflets per salat, that is at the end of each salat, read two leaflets ( four pages) to make one Juz' per day (incase your Quran is one single book) and since one Juz' is approximately 10 leaflets. As for me, whats really paining me now is that i gave myself a target of memorizing and reciting properly quite a nice portion of the Qur'an before this year's Ramadan so that i can partake in Quranic competitions that will yield me something this year. Now i can't even find any gathering or people organizing stuffs like that, Pls, someone help me out if you know somewhere where this knowledge can be of benefit to me. Ramadan Kareem,
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by olapluto(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
chinxsee:

Thats it exactly. A Juz' per day and to help more: 2 leaflets per salat, that is at the end of each salat, read two leaflets ( four pages) to make one Juz' per day (incase your Quran is one single book) and since one Juz' is approximately 10 leaflets. As for me, whats really paining me now is that i gave myself a target of memorizing and reciting properly quite a nice portion of the Qur'an before this year's Ramadan so that i can partake in Quranic competitions that will yield me something this year. Now i can't even find any gathering or people organizing stuffs like that, Pls, someone help me out if you know somewhere where this knowledge can be of benefit to me. Ramadan Kareem,
How much were you trying to make from Quran competitions? Am sure forumites can contribute money for you. We should all endeavour to learn the Quran for our deen and the hereafter. Its too good a book to learn to 50,000 naira competitions.
Re: How Is Ur Quran Recitation (share Tips) by bolseas(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ topic.

Salam

I bought a quran CD. I play it and recite along with the reciter. i dont have a specific nos of surahs i recite everyday.

I am presently on Chapter 42. i was on this same chapter on 19 Ramadhan 1430 and coincidentally, i am reciting the same chapter today 19 Ramadhan 1432 (Subhunallah). i wrote the date on my quran.

May Allah accepts our prayers.

Ma salam.

(1) (Reply)

Allah Shows 'mercy' And Demands Sacrifice As Quran Burning Incident Escalates / Favorite Jannah/jahanam Scenes And Conversations / Music, Singing & Dancing » Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.