Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ (7646 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Cooly100: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Philistine:

they have relevance in the five villages that make up the SE,not in Nigeria

I know you are clowning....IPOB are in almost all important free countries of the world...and you know it...

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by bantudra: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
M3Guy:
Yoruba muslim like u...

hey,i move alot just like igbos...wetin concern you??...shey it concern you?...
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

hey,i move alot just like igbos...wetin concern you??...shey it concern you?...
Stop the impersonation,dats all.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by bantudra: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
M3Guy:
Stop the impersonation,dats all.

and you stop your biafra nonesense....

impersonating my foot...
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Cooly100: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

Have you stopped your evil Nigeria nonsense that has triggered Biafra agitation?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

shey na by force to anwser Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by bantudra: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
M3Guy:
shey na by force to anwser Nigeria?

oya pack your things and move quick,quick to your 5 states in the east...

get lost!!...

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by bantudra: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cooly100:

Have you stopped your evil Nigeria nonsense that has triggered Biafra agitation?

nigeria can not be divided...you are asking for war...
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by PreyingMantis(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
am in lagos now...
Na waa .... You really have no shame
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Cooly100: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

nigeria can not be divided...you are asking for war...

Did Russia fight any war to split into peaceful countries...? Nigeria has never worked and you know it...Why would you want to remain in a country that nothing works...? You have tried it for more than 50 years and all have agreed that it has not worked. There shall be no war...IPOB must continue till Nigeria will beg them to go...Before, do you believe the Arewa youths could ask Igbos to leave the north? Very soon, your national team will only have the Yorubas and northerners...Currently Nigeria is 39 in FIFA ranking...You could get to position 105 when the "Igbos that contribute nothing to Nigeria" fail to attend... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Notasyouthink: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:
This man doesn't talk like a diplomat .
Only a power hungry person talks like this

A wise leader has his ways of choosing words wisely .

If Biafra ever comes, I think someone else should be chosen as the leader
You're a hypocrite!! I've not seen a biased nitwit like you in my life.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Theleutenant: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Anu mpama, come and withhold the election na, meanwhile what is your plan for October 1st for our people in the north?
. losers!!! you and obiano are sore losers.

there will be no election in anambra period!!!

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by fastjett: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
It is funny how suddenly Igbos, IPOB, Kanu and Biafra are now Yoruba people's greatest headaches. The way they are going about it now, you would be tempted to think that Igbos murdered Abiola, Kudirat, Dele Giwa, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige!
You will think Igbos are the ones who locked up Fela, Ajasin, Awolowo, Soyinka etc.
You will think Igbos are the one who swore that osinbajo will never be president.
You will think Igbos are the one who invaded Kwara and installed Emir.
You will think that Igbos are the ones that invaded Ile ife and kept Oba of Ife and his subjects in jail till today.
Few days ago, Arewa youth called them backstabbers and even told them they will never allow osinbajo to be President.
But you see them running around like headless chickens yapping about Igbo this...Kanu that, IPOB this, Biafra that!
They have Oduduwa Republic agitation o, but they can't stop sticking their mouths on Biafra! Seems Biafra/Igbo/Kanu/IPOB are the only thing gives them orgasm.
This una hatred on IGBOS - Is it inferiority complex or do you have anything you can say we did to you people to deserve this?

Anyway all hail Bia.fra
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Warship: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:
OBJ with his own mouth have just signed his own death warrant not Nnamdi.

Let him go and hire CIA for protection becos he is going to need serious help to prevent wat is coming in his direction.

He will not make it to the end of the year.

The Spirit behind Biafra will see to the death of OBJ this year if truly he said that.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by fireprince14(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by fastjett: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Kanu should deal with Obj and leave his family alone. I doubt if he even has a close family member who relate with him.
His own children disowned him.
His immediate community disregards him.
His larger family members shared his property while he was in Abacha's gulag thinking he wouldn't come out in one piece because of his wierd attitude.
His yoruba people stoned him at Abule Egba.
Elders of Ibadan once declared him a persona-non-grata.
What else is left to be said about such a person ?
Bros you are very wicked is this what you people did to this Ota Monkey. I dey pity the man now, nothing is really left for him any more except death.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2017
fastjett:

Bros you are very wicked is this what you people did to this Ota Monkey. I dey pity the man now, nothing is really left for him any more except death.

It has nothing to do with wickedness but paying back someone in his own coin.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Ruggedpen: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should not be granted press freedom he changed it with Buhari now Buhari can't talk to press nnamdi kanu cannot be seen in the miss of more than 10 people Buhari can only be with 4 people excluding his wife Nnamdi Kanu cannot be seen in the miss of crowd he also change that one with Buhari.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by frank202012: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

i simply demonstrated my inherent stupidity on the public arena. From the above crap, it is safe say that Soyinka and Adamu are zombies. I guess from my previous silly and imbecilic post, i meant that government should hire zombies such Soyinka and Adamu to debate him. Seriously, i am one of the best reasons Nigeria is a dead-end entity. I wrote this piece with no disrespect.

UDONMINIT? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / 10 Political Dictators Who Shamelessly Looted Their Countries / #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.