Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ (7760 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by p3Ac3: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has responded former president Olusegun Obasanjo over his alleged assassination threat.

Kanu said he has given a standing order to IPOB members around the world that should anything happen to him, every family member of Obasanjo should be killed that same day.
Watch...

[video]g6LiRcOG3CA[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LiRcOG3CA

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327053/if-anything-happens-to-me-ipob-will-close-your-lineage-same

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lion of the tribe of Nigeria Jews

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Igboesika: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the only man that exchanged his bail conditions with bubu, Ride on!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by emakoji(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
The king of Biafra has spoken

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by kettykings: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
if Obasanjo asked for the elimination of NK then Obasanjo is a real big fo0ol .

NK was really mild on the fo0ol , calling on the inept Nigerian government to assasinate another person while you keep living large over state resources , meanhwile has anyone noticed that Obasanjo is the author of the present confusion rocking Nigeria , from the handing over to sick yaradua ,to nominating a Vice that was not prepared to supporting the same vice to take over and contest 2011 election , to supporting a sick dinosaur without common WAEC certificate to rule Nigeria to now calling for the elimination of a man who has not tackled him.

the same fool never said anything about Shekau , Capital foool Indeed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Modsenemy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
This man doesn't talk like a diplomat .
Only a power hungry person talks like this

A wise leader has his ways of choosing words wisely .

If Biafra ever comes, I think someone else should be chosen as the leader

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by nextprince: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Igboesika: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:
Afonja fault finder, keep looking for a fault. Your type kept quiet when skeleton made 97℅ and 5,% statement.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by frank202012: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
i dont know why nigeria has not hired soyinka or prof adamu adamu to debate this man {ohamadike} on ait

expose him him so that the ppl he brainwashed will wake up from their slumber......

naija is always afraid of truth even animals will be angry with kanu for calling this hell a zoo...

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Igboesika: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

Don't worry, we we shall pick you as our leader. I hope you are OK nw ?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by frank202012: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

we dont need ur concern,u should be worried bec ur president is now a ghost worker.....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by kettykings: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

how would you choose your words wisely when talking about some who has asked the goverment to assasinate you , OBJ was the person that was not diplomatic

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Adaowerri111: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

He is not agitating for leadership but freedom, IPOb is different from Biafra

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by DieBuhari: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Who are the people on hijab there?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Dedetwo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
kettykings:
if Obasanjo asked for the elimination of NK then Obasanjo is a real big fo0ol .

NK was really mild on the fo0ol , calling on the inept Nigerian government to assasinate another person while you keep living large over state resources , meanhwile has anyone noticed that Obasanjo is the author of the present confusion rocking Nigeria , from the handing over to sick yaradua ,to nominating a Vice that was not prepared to supporting the same vice to take over and contest 2011 election , to supporting a sick dinosaur without common WAEC certificate to rule Nigeria to now calling for the elimination of a man who has not tackled him.

the same fool never said anything about Shekau , Capital foool Indeed

Yet some overfed miscreants call the image of a failure the leader of Africa. It is very shameful to read even an insinuation that a person who have sat on the presidency of makeshift country such as Nigeria call for the assassination of individual who saw polity in the contraption from opposite stance. Who would want this scumbag called Obasanjo as a compatriot? The moronic ninny should not have been in the army as commissioned officer talk less a head of state. I guess only in Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by CaptainGOOD: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

Obviously u are slow..
U people ar so shameless that u cant hide ur biasness...
U read that obasanjo said he should be elimited but u neva said somethin abt that..
Ur only concern is what kanu said.

What a tribe!!.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Dedetwo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
frank202012:
i dont know why nigeria has not hired soyinka or prof adamu adamu to debate this man {ohamadike} on ait

expose him him so that the ppl he brainwashed will wake up from their slumber......

naija is always afraid of truth even animals will be angry with kanu for calling this hell a zoo...

Why do you not make yourself available to debate him?

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by frank202012: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

Why do you not make yourself available to debate him?

bec am not a zombie
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
WE PRAY NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOU SIR. YOU MUST BE ALIVE TO SET UP STRUCTURAL PATTERN WITH WHICH OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM WILL RUN. IF YOU ARE BESIDE SIR NNAMDI KANU PLEASE TELL HIM TO STOP ENTERTAINING ANY VISITORS BEFORE SOME AFONJAS WILL FLY IN WITH THEIR CRAFT TO TERMINATE YOU. LONG LIVE NNAMDI KANU (EZE I GADI)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Warship: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
In one day will every member of Obasanjo's family be killed

You don't call for Kanu's assassination when you and your family be aren't ready for death.

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Dedetwo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
frank202012:

bec am not a zombie

You simply demonstrated your inherent stupidity on the public arena. From the above crap, it is safe say that Soyinka and Adamu are zombies. I guess from your previous silly and imbecilic post, you meant that government should hire zombies such Soyinka and Adamu to debate him. Seriously, you are one of the best reasons Nigeria is a dead-end entity. I wrote this piece with no disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by SARMAT: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Never you miss any news on biafra ever again join

http://biafrasay.com

for issues on biafra politics entertainment and much many more sorry many much more
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by conductor1: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by scribble: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nothing wrong with what nnamdi kanu is saying

Nigeria needs more people with cahones to say the truth. The zoological republic is expired.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by attackgat: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Modsenemy:

Guy, dipolmacy does not work in Nigeria. The only thing that works is what Kanu is doing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by EvilMetahuman: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
The lord and saviour of the igbo jews has spoken

8 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is the dangerous kind of war lord shocked
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Igboesika: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

Guy, dipolmacy does not work in Nigeria. The only thing that works is what Kanu is doing
Uwazurike wanted to use diplomacy in pursuing what Kanu is pursuing today, they intimidated him and the man started singing another song by compromising.
God bless Ipob.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by EvilMetahuman: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor6:

Awolowlo the ratak eating gay from Ogbomosho will be proud of you cheesy
cannibal stew guzzler

I see you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wow
Re: If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ by SARMAT: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Gobir Says Border Closure Is In Good Faith / Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu / U See Why Tribalism Is Not Good,see What Some Yorubas Are Doing In The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.