Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) (20504 Views)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Erhun10z: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The world is looking... Nigerians are watching
this is how to islamise a country
if you must know Turkey was a Christian nation

I rest my case
Honorable, Barrister Emeretus, Don't Rest Your Case Yet OOO !!! Continue. So It Is Only Christians They Are Killing Abi You Didn't Say Badoo Members Are Trying To Ritualise This This Country ?? I Pray For Sence To Fall On You
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Fulani again?
But I av so many Fulani friends and they are very nice
But these Fulani herdsmen I don't understand

All tribes in the world have nice people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Ademat7(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Can't we solve the problem of herdsmen once and for all?
This government need to do something fast

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
Honorable, Barrister Emeretus, Don't Rest Your Case Yet OOO !!! Continue. So It Is Only Christians They Are Killing Abi You Didn't Say Badoo Members Are Trying To Ritualise This This Country ?? I Pray For Sence To Fall On You
you are only shying away the truth

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Erhun10z: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is obviously a fake pastor.

A real pastor would have commanded his angels to defend him.

For it is written "He has given his angels charge over me, that I should not dash my foot against a stone"
That Is Thesame Mentality Pastors Of Nowaday Are Having And Trying The Lion. My Brother You Know How It Ended.. Since God Gave You Those Angels, Have You Not Dash Your Foot Against Stones ? Or Are You Now Fake ? My Brother, Common Sence Fall On You
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is obviously a fake pastor.

A real pastor would have commanded his angels to defend him.

For it is written "He has given his angels charge over me, that I should not dash my foot against a stone"

grin shocked grin

Your brain need filing & grease!

Since you have decided to be perpetually moronic.

A man is critically hurt from a callous attack by Fulani herdsmen, instead of sympathizing, u offer mockery.

Everything no b joke!

Seriously, Fulani herdsmen Dagger fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by memory123(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fulani and blood dey like bread and butter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Erhun10z: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are only shying away the truth
Which Truth ?? In Taraba State, They Killed Muslims, At Edo North, They Killed Muslims. Or Are They Not Killing Muslims
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by nopains: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
often times i wonder if it were the Igbos that are this fulani herdsmen killing people like this, im very very sure that another genocidal war would have been executed against the Igbos in the name of retaliation. but since it is the fulanis other tribes are only just reacting on social media. after they will come to me to preach one useless nigeria. it is either Biafra or death. to hell will this ur useless hypocritical one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
Which Truth ?? In Taraba State, They Killed Muslims, At Edo North, They Killed Muslims. Or Are They Not Killing Muslims
but they are Muslims, which boko haram also are
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why not legalize gun for all these farmers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by ovavuhassan(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The world is looking... Nigerians are watching
this is how to islamise a country
if you must know Turkey was a Christian nation

I rest my case
People like you are the one inciting religious violence. what justification do you have that there is religious undertone in this.
are you telling me that all fulani cum fulani heardsmen are muslim?.
what even makes you think or believe the attack was carried out by fulani herdsmen??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun
He should be kill**d cry God bless Islam
you are a fool..,stupid idiot... odemesue karkamaya

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Edu3Again: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

That's all Islam does to shed blood.

Islam is the greatest problem the world has now.
Not forgetting ur paedophile prophet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Franzinni: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam
Allah ya tsine. Maki!!!! Angulu. Kawai!!!!

Take your time ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by ovavuhassan(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
nopains:
often times i wonder if it were the Igbos that are this fulani herdsmen killing people like this, im very very sure that another genocidal war would have been executed against the Igbos in the name of retaliation. but since it is the fulanis other tribes are only just reacting on social media. after they will come to me to preach one useless nigeria. it is either Biafra or death. to hell will this ur useless hypocritical one nigeria.
Nigeria is one indivisible and indisolube entity. Nigeria entity will remain distinct but there is free room for exist. you can go to Liberia, Ghana, Cameroon etc., and nationalise urself.
#simple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by ovavuhassan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

That's all Islam does to shed blood.

Islam is the greatest problem the world has now.
Not forgetting ur paedophile prophet
They kept saying islam is the problem of the world yet it the religion that preaches sanity, morality, gives individual their right.
No true muslim would ever abuse or insult any prophet or messenger not even Jesus instead when their names are mentioned, we pray for them but you christian insult Muhammad (pbuh). Who is more terrorizing and insultive then??
Check the life history of Muhammad, you would know that indeed his personality in unique and will always resound through the pages of history. Evin the christians attest to that.
check the most influential people that ever lived in the world, written by different scholars, writers and authors, guess what, in all the various books, Muhammad top the list. what are you now saying.
May Allah guide you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by annnikky(f): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by haykes(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam
U must be a fool islam does not teach us like that go and change ur mentality, u must be a northern u people dont understand what islam is all about i'm a muslim too dont mislead people baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard (pastor God will heal u and punish those animals i pray)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by khalids: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

If this was a joke....its in very bad taste....

Watch yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by joinnow: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Fulani again?

But I av so many Fulani friends and they are very nice

But these Fulani herdsmen I don't understand

Becareful bros many had gone
Dont use what they rub in ear to put in eye
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by goodnews777: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
They will all burn in hell fire no matter what lies they have been told by their false religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by SirChime(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

Short is the joy of the wicked. Holy ghost fall on you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
ovavuhassan:

People like you are the one inciting religious violence. what justification do you have that there is religious undertone in this.
are you telling me that all fulani cum fulani heardsmen are muslim?.
what even makes you think or believe the attack was carried out by fulani herdsmen??
your kinds and your fellow imams made boko haram escalated to what it is today.... turning the blame away from them and denying they be Muslims

Your religion is the problem of the world!!! Go and think about it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Erhun10z: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
but they are Muslims, which boko haram also are
Does It Means That There Are No Good Muslims ? Ignorance And Porverty Are Thier Problems
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
Does It Means That There Are No Good Muslims ? Ignorance And Porverty Are Thier Problems
there are but anywhere Jesus Is not regard as Lord has no value for life
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Erhun10z: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
there are but anywhere Jesus Is not regard as Lord has no value for life
Bros, No Matter What Happens, Everybody In A House Cannot Face One Direction When Sleeping. You Can Check It With Your House, The Position Of The Beds Are Not Facing Thesame Direction.. Even If I Bring The Sun Down And Divide It Into 2, You Will Still Be A Christain.. What About If You Were Born A Muslim ? Would You Be Talking Like That ? What About If You Were Born When Was Only Traditional Religion Was In Africa ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by kadupee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun
He should be kill**d cry God bless Islam
You are mad person, and belong to animal kingdom
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Erhun10z:
Bros, No Matter What Happens, Everybody In A House Cannot Face One Direction When Sleeping. You Can Check It With Your House, The Position Of The Beds Are Not Facing Thesame Direction.. Even If I Bring The Sun Down And Divide It Into 2, You Will Still Be A Christain.. What About If You Were Born A Muslim ? Would You Be Talking Like That ? What About If You Were Born When Was Only Traditional Religion Was In Africa ?
our parents started from idol worship but where are we today
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Anistef: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

son of a thousand father. undecided
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

son of a thousand father.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
This was how bokoharam started by attacking Christians and churches till they upgraded their security the bokooharam turned on Muslims and mosques.
Herds men have been targeting the south of Nigeria and it seems its no go area now they have shifted their attacks to the North and maybe when the christian farmers in the north upgrade their security by what ever means the herds men will face the Muslim farmers.
Enough is enough please security men do the needful before Fulani herds men issue gets out of hand as it was never like this before but since 2015 they have become bold
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.