Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) (20426 Views)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Horlarmeh(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
May God heal you man of God quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Vandi2: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by ovavuhassan(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your kinds and your fellow imams made boko haram escalated to what it is today.... turning the blame away from them and denying they be Muslims

Your religion is the problem of the world!!! Go and think about it
What makes you believe that they are muslims and such fighting for islam??
just because they speak arabic? if u think speaking or understanding arabic makes one a muslim, then i tel you to go and read ur book. no wonder CAN wants arabic to be scrapped 4rm sec. sch. curicculum by all means. for your information arabic is a language just like english that everyone has the volition to learn or not to..
islam preaches peace and detest killing. now adays, if a xristian shld kil some1, it has nothing to do with religion bt when a muslim does same, knowingly or unknowingly, it wil be rooted to islam. isn't that hypocricy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
ovavuhassan:

What makes you believe that they are muslims and such fighting for islam??
just because they speak arabic? if u think speaking or understanding arabic makes one a muslim, then i tel you to go and read ur book. no wonder CAN wants arabic to be scrapped 4rm sec. sch. curicculum by all means. for your information arabic is a language just like english that everyone has the volition to learn or not to..
islam preaches peace and detest killing. now adays, if a xristian shld kil some1, it has nothing to do with religion bt when a muslim does same, knowingly or unknowingly, it wil be rooted to islam. isn't that hypocricy.
alla'uakbar belongs to which people please?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by pappicole(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shame fall on you idiot animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by alphaeus212(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun
He should be kill**d cry God bless Islam
MAKE MAD MAN SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY DIA...IDIAT
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by gemale(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
He's being attacked by criminals.
Stop all this your media prosecution of the Fulani's. Did they carry out the attack while herding cattles and speaking fulani language??.
The Badoo cult in Lagos that have bn killing ppl,why are they not called yoruba cult members, or evans and his gang of Igbo kidnappers??..the moment an attack is carried out in southern Kaduna by men carrying arms you people are quick to label them Fulani herdsmen..as if they carry out the attacks with a brand on their faces indicating they are fulanis or even using cattles and goats to maim people hence the inclusion of herdsmen....enough of this you people's hypocrisy.
Don't be too quick to rush & defend them. My boss in abia state went to his farm & saw a fulani herdsman harvesting his corn. He confronted the man & in response, the man drew out a knife. If not for God, who knows the tragedy that would have befallen my boss? In any sane clime, should they be moving about unchecked? Its only because Nigeria is a lawless country skewed to unduly favour a particular people that's why they have the right to wreak malfeasance up & down. Shouldn't the legitimate cattle rearers either buy or rent land where they can keep their animals enclosed? Abroad, cattle rearers have ranches; why cant the same happen here. Its probably because they are in cahoots with the nefarious entities within that's why they continue constituting nuisance to the inhabitants of the land when they move about.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by guru03(m): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

Very unfortunate with people like u in the society, how i wish it was ur father or someone dear to you......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:27am On Jul 07, 2017
How can you destroy another mans business with yours. I went to my farm yesterday and it was wrecked. May God punish anything fulani and non fulani that supports this evil. I want a seperate country at all cost.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by artboll(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
He's being attacked by criminals.
Stop all this your media prosecution of the Fulani's. Did they carry out the attack while herding cattles and speaking fulani language??.
The Badoo cult in Lagos that have bn killing ppl,why are they not called yoruba cult members, or evans and his gang of Igbo kidnappers??..the moment an attack is carried out in southern Kaduna by men carrying arms you people are quick to label them Fulani herdsmen..as if they carry out the attacks with a brand on their faces indicating they are fulanis or even using cattles and goats to maim people hence the inclusion of herdsmen....enough of this you people's hypocrisy.
Yes, they speak Fulani and herd cattle while maiming and killing. The badoo group and kidnappers you mention are not being defended by anyone yet you defend the murderous Fulani herdsman.
it seems you're one of them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2017
artboll:

Yes, they speak Fulani and herd cattle while maiming and killing. The badoo group and kidnappers you mention are not being defended by anyone yet you defend the murderous Fulani herdsman.
it seems you're one of them
Ì am not defending any criminal..anyone of any tribe and /or religion s that commits crime should be decisively dealt with.What I am against is pinning a particular tribe with all crimes at a particular region.
And for thinking people herding could herd and kill at thesame time shows how narrow minded you are when it comes to matters of strategy and aggression/counter aggression.Go and learn kid.. this is my field. And we know how many times people are caught in this sort of act ,on Fulani wears but have no connection with the language at all. Although sometimes its them.
May be I am one of them..huh?..I believe what I have done to get this nation rid of crime and what I will continue to do will surpass what all you and your generation may have had to offer combine.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by artboll(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
xboyelyusuf:

Ì am not defending any criminal..anyone of any tribe and /or religion s that commits crime should be decisively dealt with.What I am against is pinning a particular tribe with all crimes at a particular region.
And for thinking people herding could herd and kill at thesame time shows how narrow minded you are when it comes to matters of strategy and aggression/counter aggression.Go and learn kid.. this is my field. And we know how many times people are caught in this sort of act ,on Fulani wears but have no connection with the language at all. Although sometimes its them.
May be I am one of them..huh?..I believe what I have done to get this nation rid of crime and what I will continue to do will surpass what all you and your generation may have had to offer combine.
Well, you can continue to try to rid the nation of the crimes committed by the herdsmen. Calling me narrow minded is generous of you, but how wide can my mind be when a relative of mine had been affected.
For your last line, I pray it comes true. My forebears would hopefully not live in this bush country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
edenhazard:
the pastor is a kaffirun

He should be kill**d cry
God bless Islam

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION!!! YOU DESERVED TO BE ERASED INSTEAD!!! Bloody f*cking Muslim! Hellbound idiots!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist / Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.