Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages (441 Views)

Fan Who Mistakenly Got 50,000 Instead Of 5,000 From Celebrity Refuses To Return / Here Are The First Photos From Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual’s White Wedding / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by viviangist: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Celebrity marriages is no longer what it used to be. The days when people always want to get married to a celebrity is gone. Now, people rather just be baby mamas or get married to a random person than a celebrity. Celebrities are amazing people. They do same thing normal people do, the difference is the fame attached to them. As much as many relationships suffer divorce, we still have amazing celebrity marriages that make us proud.

Below are tips from few celebrity marriages that could be helpful to you. These tips are in form of lessons and mistakes from some celebrity marriages.

1. Keep your relationship off social media

As much as we are in a society where social media has taken over many homes and relationships. We must also be reminded that the same social media could mar your relationships. The moment you keep feeding the public with talks about your relationship, the more problem you entertain them with what to say. There are so many relationships that started and ended on social media. We also have some celebrity marriages that are still surviving with or without social media.

2. Stay focused

One important thing to remain focus. Many celebrity marriages suffer this attribute. You have to keep check of your relationship and never let distractions pass through. It is a general thing. Celebrities are exposed to different attention from opposite sex, so they are easily distracted. When you place a big priority on your relationship, you are less likely to cheat and lose focus.

3. Be Contented

There is always someone richer, more attractive, taller and amazing than your partner. Learn how to be contented, by so doing, nothing outside the relationship can move you. Some celebrities just want more of everything and this makes them want to compromise. The act of staying contented is what many people lack. In any relationship you get into, learn to accept your partner just the way they are if you can’t change them. Going out of your way to find something outside your relationship could be dangerous.

4. Believe in your Partner

Many celebrity relationships/marriages fail because of trust. This is the foundation to a happy relationship. If you can’t stand up for your partner, then there is really no point wasting time with them. Truth is, relationships has its own ups and downs, the ability to stay firm is what keeps you together as one. Never allow opinion of others about your partner determine how you handle the relationship.

5. Give your relationship expected attention

This is one aspect many celebrities got it all wrong. Your relationship is just like a pot of flowers. If you don’t nourish it with water, manure, and other care, it wouldn’t take long to wither away. Give your relationship the required attention. Never get too busy to create time to have fun with your partner. No matter how busy you think you are, your relationship also requires from you time and attention. This is what makes your relationship a happy and healthy one.

These are some useful tips not only applicable to celebrities, but to those in relationships. You can have the most amazing relationship you want if you do what is right. Also, the points listed above are some of the mistakes made by some of our celebrities and this should be a lesson to someone.

http://www.viviangist.net/5-tips-to-note-from-celebrity-marriages

Culled from Palmchat

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by viviangist: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Emulate these celebrities pictured herein and forget some people ...
Re: 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Will they hear
Re: 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by Came: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Omotola husband too dey understanding, I comot cap for the man... If una see Omotola new movie ehhh, una go no say the husband na very understanding man way make their marriage never spoil.
Re: 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by Hotshawarma(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Came:
Omotola husband too dey understanding, I comot cap for the man... If una see Omotola new movie ehhh, una go no say the husband na very understanding man way make their marriage never spoil.
grin grin that sex scene she played in her new movie ...when I watched that part ehn I just said to myself "I must be mad if I allow my future wife to be an actress "
Re: 5 Tips To Note From Celebrity Marriages by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one !

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Efe - Somebody (official Video) / New Video Alert: Efe - Somebody (official Video) / Mass Roasting Davido And Wiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.