Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group (931 Views)

Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by teky: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Following the lapse of its 10-day ultimatum to the federal government to order the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, a northern youth group on Wednesday staged a peaceful protest in Abuja.

Scores of members of the group, Arewa Youth Assembly, AYA, gathered at the Unity Fountain in the Central Business District at about 9 a.m. and marched to the junction of the Presidential Villa.
http://mulpress.tk/arrest-kanu-now-or-we-shut-government-activities-in-abuja-northern-group/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by escodotman: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Shut down government, how? Different kinds of protest going on in that Unity Fountain.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by Tobisco911(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Nawa ooo... Shut down government activities... Na ur mama get am?.. Wat an insolence.. Abeg make una park well
Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by chivic(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2017
People are talking anyhow,acting anyhow and doing anyhow this days.No wonder Nigeria has become an any how country.
Less I forget,even the president is doing anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by eunisam: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2017
This should be called ABOKI THREAT! useless peoole
Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Please, could you be fast in shutting down this government..

You may kill it in the process. Osibande is a pastor would really love to take a peek at 'the heaven', so you can help him achieve that dream to..

Thank you!!
Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by zionmade1: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2017
I pity the uselessness of this country. Boko. haram is decimating the north, instead of this foolish homo ukpabiluses to focus on how to stop the killings they are here talking about a man who is fighting his course without lifting up a single bullet

they are not bothered about the killings and bombings in the north because boko haram is fighting the course of their alah(madness in igbo) they are not bothered about their fulani brothers killing people. No wonder something in me doesnt just care wen boko haram launches their attack. some people just deserve the wickedness they are getting

I guess lugard must be a state governor in one of the hottest cities of hell by now

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by weene: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmm, the should be talking about arresting Boko Haram instead, guys be meaningful in ur quest please.
Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by Angelparadise: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
As book haram is shooting down Northeast right ? if northern group refuse to brains between Nnamdi KANU and book haram animals who are truly the enemies of the North?
Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by timecapsule: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Please where is the referee...........?
I hope you're with your whistle .......?
This match is about to end we're 2 minutes in the extra time now.

Abeg shut down the government, I have already pack my belongings.
Fooooools
Mind you BIAFFRA has come to stay.

Re: Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group by Kamanuozuzu: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu has become a national problem for this Arewa youths but not Shekau that has destroyed the North East?

This NK is a big Hero.

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speeches Caused Nigerian Civil War – Jubril Aminu / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Tribune Newspaper Headlines [9th September, 2017]. / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.