Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point (3048 Views)

See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Score / How To Calculate Your UI Screening Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point by holuwajobar(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo university is one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria, because of these they look for means to admit the best out of the best.How? They do this by making the admission processes tedious for candidates.
Based on last year, Post UME was totally scraped by the FG and screening was introduced. This screening sometimes involves physical interview with Admission officers or it might involve analyzing and grading of both your WAEC and JAMB result.
Based on my research, I discover that most candidates does not have full knowledge on the way candidates are been screened. To be specific, I will discus about OAU screening, how it was done last year and how it will be done this year.
1. The number one thing you should know is that OAU only conduct online screening which means your presence is not needed in the school premises till your resumption day if admitted.

2. OAU screening is based on 50:50 modality, which means 50% of your WAEC result and 50% of your JAMB result. Last year, when the screening was first announced, the screening modality was 70:30 i.e 70% from......continue reading here http://admissiontipz..com.ng/2017/07/How-to-calculate-oau-screening-point.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Scientists Cloned Monkeys / Please I Need Information About Unilag (dli) Program. / Akwa Ibom State University(aksu). A Thread For Students And Aspirants/candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.