Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed (45490 Views)

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Lagos Girls Patrols Half N*ked In Ikotun(photos) / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by auntysimbiat(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
lol
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
True. But village girls these days eh. I fear dem 2 o
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Giddyprance(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Y
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by shiwaggz57(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
kikikiki see as guys just dy put letters, smileys up n down. the guy just tear eye jor
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Dannieln1: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
F undecided
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Gesd(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
oya go back to your village
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by samzzycash(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
You say wetin..
Lie Mohammed brain don fall on this one

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by pinkpant: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by pinkpant: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
he looks very smallish therefore will always take a while for ladies to take him serious so yea I belief him as a Virgin.
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by EvilMetahuman: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
Try owerri girls, they'll disvirgin your disvirginity grin

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Really

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by OjayDavido(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Romantic Propistion from men or Women
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by decatalyst(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
prince3009:

Igbo girls are NOT wayward. 99% of girls in the SE can never open their legs for you except you are ready for a meaningful relationship.

grin tell me another truthful lie, plsssssssssssssssssssssssss grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by 2winsboi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
angry

Your matta no b here
Wait i dey come
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by kaymical(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
lol, experience is the best teacher right?

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by jonnytad(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
E yah...... I can bet, U lost ur virginity to ngozi at 15.
BRO, WE ARE BROTHERS IN THIS.
No need to lie na.

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Lalas247(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
So Lagos girls raped him or wt undecided
Nan sense....
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by ODVanguard: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
prince3009:

Igbo girls are NOT wayward. 99% of girls in the SE can never open their legs for you except you are ready for a meaningful relationship.

But Nnamdi Kanu said the same 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes. Are you trying to say that you know better than Mazi Kanu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by larrypourl(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
In short he's tired of sex now. good.

Quality loafers available for sale at cool prices. click below.
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
kaymical:
lol, experience is the best teacher right?

haha, no be experience o...na so I hear o .... their immorality is sodomic, they'll just use mud wash my holiness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by ogtavia(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay...

It adds up

Only a foolish virgin would allow that immature Davido mess up such a lovely song like 'Osinachi' with his egotistical battles.
I dont know....I seem to enjoy your foolishness...I hate it whenever you make sense...Pls don't stop being foolish...be yourself.....
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by shevy878: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na small lagos naira wey him hammer nai dey turn him head.
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
ODVanguard:

But Nnamdi Kanu said the same 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes. Are you trying to say that you know better than Mazi Kanu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Please tell me something meaningful rather than a concocted lie from the SW Media.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by tballeyy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Local
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by ODVanguard: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
prince3009:

Please tell me something meaningful rather than a concocted lie from the SW Media.
E pain am. grin cheesy You lots are sick. Even when irrefutable evidence is starring you in the face, you still find a way to blame the SW? Odiegwu oo.

4 Likes

Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by bejeria101(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Exposed to what? Gamma rays?
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by engrkaz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
[size=25pt]seconded[/size]
Re: Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed by gudvibz(f): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
keypad1:
In summary......nigerian ladies loves to fvck. They love anytin preeek and can die for it. These days they will want u to suck their klioris and ginger their g spot, also putting preek into their mouth and suck it until it turns red.

Dont ever try to deny ladies preeek ooo. Its their birth right. Fvck them dry.

Big preeek fall on all ladies

Am happy for u cos now we all get to know what fell on ur mother and her mothers b4 her even ur sisters including all the female in ur family grin grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.