Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture (45474 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Omotola Jalade Shows Off Her Shoki Dance Moves At 25th AU Summit –PHOTOS / Jim Iyke Shows His Shoki Dancing Skills In Toronto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by olufikistick: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2015
The Omo fast action ambassador (Funke Akindele) showed how good she is at dancing shoki. She did the same during one of her house to house / door to door visits in one of the states during her promotional performance with Omo.

www...com

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by naturally: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol, shoki hun shoki

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg she try Lol... I even fit do like this.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by olufikistick: 5:47am On Jan 06, 2015
crazysaint:
Abeg she try Lol... I even fit do like this.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by mizjules(f): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2015
She's got a good sense of humour! I'd like to meet her! + thumb up to her! Her dress sense has improved..waiting for some other actresses undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Blanc8(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Modified *****

Nwa Yoruba.. She dey try..she dey dance well..she dey do well she sabi the thing..well... plus she dey find husband like die

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2015
She doesn't exude sexiness in other words, she aint sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2015
bullshit, this is a dance that makes u look like an imbe_cile, like if u agree

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by seedord247(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
She doesn't exude sexiness in other words, she aint sexy.

make we see your sister or gurlfriend if at all you have one cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by simplibaba(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
K
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by elantraceey(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
a dance that makes you look like an imbe..cile what kind of dance is that?

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Funniez: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
I just love this girl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by jingh(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Marriage isn't the criteria for been happy
but as a lady from Yoruba tribe, I don't condone all this nonsense she is doing.
child she no get
Husband she no get

I pity your life for
you Ve money and fame and you think dats all matter.
I pray your eyes open before its too late

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by PerfumeRepublik: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok Bye
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by seedord247(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:
a dance that makes you look like an slowpoke what kind of dance is that?

You look like an imbe---cile... no offence grin

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Janiobi(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Kul for her..
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
olufikistick:
The Omo fast action ambassador (Funke Akindele) showed how good she is at dancing shoki. She did the same during one of her house to house / door to door visits in one of the states during her promotional performance with Omo.

www...com
stock fish tins
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Fabulousmark(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
She try....me love shoki dance too...
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by iheanyi40(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Dis funke too lyk shoki grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by trumpcoat(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by coolshegs10(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Kinda like dis lady,she's lively and friendly.Just sorry for her that she couldn't keep her marriage on solid grounds....

..but wait o,wetin b my concern? person I dey sorry for dey dance shoki,wetin con do me? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by RFella(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Ahhhhhhh shoki...abi shaki
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by agarawu23(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
shoki for divorcee lipsrsealed

she try
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by emmykk(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg make i light my cigar.harmathan too much

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by darepoju(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
wow finally she sabi am.......
I used to b her dance teacher
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Drdaps(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
I wish to comment but I don't really know what to say because it's too early in the morning and I am feeling cold. I will edit in afternoon cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Mixed feelings

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by lawrencemleopo: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
ok ooo

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by dridowu: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Up nepa after 5days

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by listenersky: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Omo yoruba to sure

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by holicalpha(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
one among none of the nigerian actress i cherish.... CARRY GO.

black chocolate fine girl.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot / Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.