Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) (27642 Views)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by ayamprecious: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
mokaflex:
I'm thinking Buhari is dead n gone, the reason for all these emergency meetings in the north.
amodu:

Exactly the news I want to hear

john4reala:
dem Go soon Die

We all wish them this
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the old evil wizards holding this country to ransome.
They should be thrown overboard like the biblical Jonah.

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

And the spiritual cleansing would have been completed.

Na all this people hold your destiny ? You dey suffer oooh

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
They better start discussing how they will right the wrong they have done to this great country.

And it shouldn't end with them alone they should call other former past president and discuss how this great country will move forward.

Agba ki wa loja ki ori Omo tuntun wo
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thunder fire Gowon with him useless unity begging one zoogeria. Na by force??
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suspect33:
ATTENTION!!! a second after your death, will you be rejoicing with the saints in heaven or wailing with the damned in hell, you have just one life to make it right with God, the sacrifice for sin has been done, God is waiting on you, death draws closer with every breath we take, Jesus is the saviour, where are you heading, Heaven or Hell, Repent for you know not the hour death shall sweep u away, 'Without holiness no man shall see the Lord'

See them, Awon religious bigots! Olodo

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by hammer6: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Children Killer.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas Bukola saraki

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hate dis tambawal seriously. Hate seeing him
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

OBJ is the most important one in the list
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
mokaflex:
I'm thinking Buhari is dead n gone, the reason for all these emergency meetings in the north.
Everyone thinks same. Today marks the ultimatum for a president in Nigeria to be back in office according to the constitution - the president has 60 days to be MIA, today is the 60th day. That didn't happen. Normal Senates should have replaced him with his vice after his 60 days out of office according to the constitution. It's not happening in Nigeria. Is the constitution of any use then when a certain set of people can change it at Will? I bet it would have happened if the vice was from the north. Nonsence.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Odingo1: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
olaolulazio:
The wanna discuss on how to stop saraki from making another move.

Any power plotting to remove the vice president(very soon he will be addressed as president)..... Oya, fall down and die!

Pray!!!!

You mean they will not support their fellow northerner to take over power na SW they go support abi,guy wake up from slumber shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Old zombies
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by amodu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
ayamprecious:

We all wish them this
ME I no wish Buhari’s dead oooo, but the rest can Bleep off, kick the bucket
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Alhaji Shehu Shagari. The only Fulani president that truly loved Nigeria and a completely detribalized Nigerian
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by andycom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

for once I agree with you, Rochas needs to be burnt alive. tomorrow or next am preparing an extensive reports of the roads in Imo state, this is the worst the state has ever imagined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by aggahegbema(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
two gr8 Nigerians
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by dell54: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
pls let knw wht we say b4 we say dem
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Basic123: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shagari,one of the just two northerners,the Albino God of biafrans love.

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by ysyowel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
[i][/i] cool Gawan the most uncorrupt leader..
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
These are the old evil wizards holding this country to ransome. They should be thrown overboard like the biblical Jonah.
Maitama gone Buhari next, Then Shagari, Then IBB, Then Gowon Then OBJ Then Tinubu Finally Rochas.

you're a fool!, maitama holding your country to random?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by sademola: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

I think the order should be (will be) after the death of Maitama then death of
Your father
Your mother
Your siblings
Your uncles
Your aunts
Then your smelling self!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by balarabe01(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
you forgot abdulsalam.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by balarabe01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
nobody can hold anyone's destiny just as no one could predict the next president and when. but they are part of a big conspiracy 99.9%of the the world dont know.
with time youll inderstand.
i rest my case.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suspect33:
ATTENTION!!! a second after your death, will you be rejoicing with the saints in heaven or wailing with the damned in hell, you have just one life to make it right with God, the sacrifice for sin has been done, God is waiting on you, death draws closer with every breath we take, Jesus is the saviour, where are you heading, Heaven or Hell, Repent for you know not the hour death shall sweep u away, 'Without holiness no man shall see the Lord'

Abeg leave all this preaching and pray for Buhari to step down and biafra calm down. No dey do like pant for hear, Mtchew
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by babtuns76(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
henryanna36:
Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon paid a  visit to former President Shehu Shagari at his residence in Sokoto.

He was accompanied by Governor Tambuwal,the Bishop of Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and other officials from Gowon's NIGERIA PRAYS organisation

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/general-yakubu-gowon-visits-shehu.html
. However you had no time for Nigeria and you're old enough enjoyed your pension

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by mormonslayer: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2017
For the millions of poor kids you starved to death during the civil war, I can't wait for you to die so I can piss on your grave Gowan. I know there is a special place in well waiting for you and all your fellow politicians.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

My brother u Jst said it all cry
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by mormonslayer: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

Standing ovation for you my brother. What are you drinking . "Barman give my brother a carton of whatever his drinking"
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) by seguno2: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then Shagari,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

Black man and lazy mentality is like 5 & 6, always going together on full public display.
Spiritual cleansing without physical cleansing is an eldorado mirage. A futile hope that keeps the mumus in perpetual mental slavery.
Otherwise show us examples in European history where spiritual cleansing ONLY was the ingredient in moving them into the Renaissance and Enlightenment era after centuries of stagnation and decline in the Dark Age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.