Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo (35530 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / Governors Fayose, Wike Storm Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration (Photos) / Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by LordCrimson(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:

I Bet Uhr Dad Irs Uglier Than Him undecided
cry I can't afford to exchange insults with you, It'll be an injustice to all the averagely stupid people I've ignored undecided
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by PHILipu1(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Obaseki is a born failure
PDP member spotted. Pastor ize-izahmu will never smell there. Leave us with our failure governor. We are ok with him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by Organs(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
If only God can change Fayose to be my governor and give ekiti obaseki cry

Bros that medicine don catch you true true, you don begin craze small small.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by Adminisher: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Pavarottii:
Well OP is not everybody that fights about politicians ooo. Except u do. Am a strong supporter of GEJ so it's tilts me to PDP. I av APC guys in my office that we argue a lot and all. We argue constructively and still go to club together, pass girls to each other, drink together and help each other where we can.

So I think it's majority of the uneducated that takes it to chest sha. So am not surprised seeing dis picture. Do u expect our DISTINGUISHED political elites to fight wen they see each other. Is u that will still say they are thugs and not meant to hold positions . So Nofn wrong as long as u still stand with Ur views and don't have any political alliance with Ur opposition.

How could anyone support GEJ in this country? smh
People don't think at all sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by Johnhug66(m): 5:06am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin we will gladly accept OBASEKI here in ekiti,take fayose and u will discover pasture looks greener from the other side

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by tonguengineer(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by evansjeff(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
are you okay? God forbid Fayose to my dear Edo State, maybe he should come and rule over your house only.
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by Emtol01: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Have you been to Ekiti recently? grin grin
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by breakeven: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2017
No mind this our mumu people they don't know we are deceiving them. Wether PDP OR APC we take care of our pockets.
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by omoiyalayi(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2017
No permanent friends or enemies in politics

You fight over them @ ur own risk
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by Omonigeriarere: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Obaseki is a born failure

Your statements are always myopic, shallow and primitive devoid of intellectual disposition.

You need to grow up cos only Bingos bark the way you always do

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by VagileVictor(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Pavarottii:
Well OP is not everybody that fights about politicians ooo. Except u do. Am a strong supporter of GEJ so it's tilts me to PDP. I av APC guys in my office that we argue a lot and all. We argue constructively and still go to club together, pass girls to each other, drink together and help each other where we can.

So I think it's majority of the uneducated that takes it to chest sha. So am not surprised seeing dis picture. Do u expect our

DISTINGUISHED political elites to fight wen they see each other. Is u that will still say they are thugs and not meant to hold positions . So Nofn wrong as long as u still stand with Ur views and don't have any political alliance with Ur opposition.

You will soon go to your grave for passing girls to each other. You see your life?
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by victor8269: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Back to sender. What a man does, same shall he reap. Una no dey see Donald Duke?
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by victor8269: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
2lateBiafra:
Mad dog of ekiti
U must complete your picture comment ohhh. If fayose is like this, I want to see Obaseki's pictures!!!
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by victor8269: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Adminisher:

How could anyone support GEJ in this country? smh
People don't think at all sha
Wait ohhh, u mean this hunger hasn't taught you anything?. U r seriously bewitched!. Is Ambassador MB better?
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by nelcliff(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Qmerit:

God forbid....majority of us prefer working gov than a dramatist as gov

You mean it. Even Buhari that spent quality time in Govt can't argue it. When did Obaseki won the governorship election. Ehh?
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo by kerr9(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
nelcliff:

You mean it. Even Buhari that spent quality time in Govt can't argue it. When did Obaseki won the governorship election. Ehh?
then who it biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.