Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse (40111 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
they are both ibos.

BlackBlue:
Never do business with a flat head
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
nonsense.
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Akosbaba(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Spark01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
anambra419:
Kceee, typical Ibo flat head fool

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Stevengerd(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Glory Has Gone. Na Wetin Deh Pain Kcee Be Dat Nothing More. Since E Left 5star Music, They Have Been Finding It Hard To Drop Music. Kcee, Skibii Mayana, And Xbusta
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by okwobros(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
THis guys self which one be their own any ways non of my business
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by macaranta(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lame music guys disturbing the airwaves... tongue
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by shorlla(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oh God
Not this celebrity beef thing again..
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
ungratefulness is one of the reasons people don't help this days.... but bro kc u have to move and show harry ur not depending on him to stay on the top... harry always respect the hand that once feed u
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Nemma(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
ta4ba3:
Harrysong and kcee if you don't want me to lay curse on you... better keep us out of your drama when the going was good you dint tell us anything now trailer don pass una middle u want cum disturb us... agbaya dem or could dis be another marketing strategy ...... meanwhile 0147 95% loading
One baddo niggy spotted
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by klassykute(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
vivypretty:
another beef brewing
una for wait make wizkid n davido own settle
settling down with my pop corn n coke
i ft join u ni
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by MadCow1: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Why should he use gang rape to drive his point home...
Why didn't he use beating a child and telling him not to cry...
I hope rapists won't fall on his family...

It's a figure of speech.. sheesh!
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by manuel80(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pebcak:
Go and sit down somewhere if you are not ready to tell us about emoney
Lol

Abeg small small oh
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by evexx1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kcee is acting like a bitch who has been dumped. How pathetic can he be?

Best of Luck Harry! You have my vote smiley
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by evexx1(f): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
eezeribe:

You're not very bright. Are ya?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Harry song carry go! Kcee too small!! Its not a lie!!!
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ungratefulness is one of the reasons people don't help this days.... but bro kc u have to move and show harry ur not depending on him to stay on the top... harry always respect the hand that once feed u

If kcee fit, why he still dey cry like a bitch? If the hands that once fed you wan come begin choke you, you no go bite the hand? Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by udemzyudex(m): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2017
eezeribe:

Him dey house, go beat am. grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Tchinaidi(m): 4:01am On Jul 07, 2017
shadrach77:
Kcee doesn't want Harrysong to leave because he knows without Harrysong his career is over since Harry song writes alla his songs. He and his brother e-money have been using the guy like a slave cry
No Harrysong,No 5 star music

1 Like

Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by selfmadeboss: 4:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters see what hushpuppi don do now....Amadioha fall on Kcee final final and Tb Joshua don comot naija who can deliver am now.
is tb joshua out of nigeria?
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Antoeni(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Harrysong see ehn, Kcee is angry because left 5star no body to write Songs for him again
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by femi4: 5:21am On Jul 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Is that why we are here?

Common address the main issue
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by femi4: 5:23am On Jul 07, 2017
evexx1:

You're not very bright. Are ya?
exactly
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by HyconMojo(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Since you guys don dey enjoy the tea, who you give bread ? Awon werey
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Xda59:

If kcee fit, why he still dey cry like a bitch? If the hands that once fed you wan come begin choke you, you no go bite the hand? Just saying...
read my lines very well , u will understand I'm not sided, I advice both parties , harry should never forget his humble beginning because he might need kc again
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Olivers(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria music industry on fire. Why is everyone fighting?
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2017
eezeribe:
that's all you could spot out?
what kind of human being are you?
cho cho cho cho cho cho spewing unecesary all the time.
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2017
kcee is highly pained at harrysongs success
I see kcee loosing out and his career sinked if he continues pursing this hatred called court case.
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by Kendroid: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Harry "RARA O" grin
Re: Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse by newslifeop: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... / Join Basketmouth N1,000,000 Give Away By Answering These Questions (screenshot) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.