Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... (40110 Views)

Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by chinambusay: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chidinma has demanded an apology from City FM OAP Benny Ark, over claims of Kizz Daniel's hit song 'Fvck You' being about her. Recall we reported earlier today the City FM OAP claimed that the song had so many emotional lyrics, and he backed his claims of the song being about Chidinma with offline and online points.

However following the controversy which trailed the claims, Chidinma through her lawyer Ayo Shonaiya, demanded an apology from OAP Benny Ark over claims of 'Fvck You' song being about her. According to the singer, the claims are false and she considers it slanderous and damaging to her reputation and person.

Ayo Shonaiya tweeted; 'This is just a Notice to the station and the OAP to retract his comments and apologise to Chidinma because those statements are false and defamatory. It is their next move or how they respond that will decide our next move’.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/chidinma-demands-apology-from-oap-benny-ark-over-claims-of-fvck-you-song-being-about-her/

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Chuks9000: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
How do we read a blurred document?

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by itspzpics(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mtcheeww

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by MaiGemu: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Muscomide: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chuks9000:

You sef get time

79 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
So? Should beg chidinma or what?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by coolestchris(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by dfrost: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Where's NBC when you need them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Richdad50(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked

You get what you deserve. When she was uploading bedroom and intimate pics with Daniel, she never knew it would come to this.

Moreover, she is struggling with a dilapidated career and this gossip buzz will help speed up her route to oblivion.

Richdad

28 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you can read this, you deserve an award in gossip itology grin

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Igbo girls and small breasts

Shiorrrrrr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sue them! grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Pabloosas(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
wink
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by emma321(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by chelsea1116(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Messi is jus somtnelse...chopin free kicks lik agidi. both chidinma and benny shld goan slp..i m tryn to do same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by philcz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy Shey this guy's don't know that the economy is hard?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by wethebest(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kk
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by IjebuWarrior: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
sad
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Treasure17(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
I doubt if the Benny Ark I know of will apologise.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by thelifepagesng(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing concern me..
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by JustSassy: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
MaiGemu:
Write your home or office address is u want people to take u serious cos Lagos is not an address.

Why will I do that, post my address on a public forum?? Like seriously?? Because I want to sell phone my address is my private details I can't post that here

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
all for the gram

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Nature8(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
chinambusay:
Chidinma has demanded an apology from City FM OAP Benny Ark, over claims of Kizz Daniel's hit song 'Fvck You' being about her. Recall we reported earlier today the City FM OAP claimed that the song had so many emotional lyrics, and he backed his claims of the song being about Chidinma with offline and online points.

However following the controversy which trailed the claims, Chidinma through her lawyer Ayo Shonaiya, demanded an apology from OAP Benny Ark over claims of 'Fvck You' song being about her. According to the singer, the claims are false and she considers it slanderous and damaging to her reputation and person.

Ayo Shonaiya tweeted; 'This is just a Notice to the station and the OAP to retract his comments and apologise to Chidinma because those statements are false and defamatory. It is their next move or how they respond that will decide our next move’.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/chidinma-demands-apology-from-oap-benny-ark-over-claims-of-fvck-you-song-being-about-her/

Anaemenu undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by MzTunechi(f): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
If you can read this, you deserve an award in gossip itology grin
I read it oooo.... See my life

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by nattty(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Conscience is already judging her grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Have they broken up so soon

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Orpe7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mumu OAP
person must teach u sense
Sue his ass ojare

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by Vince77(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chuks9000:

You think bloggers care about that? They just want you to click on their Ads.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... by cana882(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ok.. Now both Chidinma oh, Ben ark oh, craze Daniel oh, fvck you all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers / Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.