Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2057036 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigbauer(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's been a while, good to see that this thread is still marching forward and hasn't been derailed by trolls and scammers.

I have some questions and something i need help with. I would love to know what it costs to clear a 40" container (lagos port). And also your thoughts and insights as regards the business in general. We'll need distributors, installers etc.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by OLamylove: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
abilityC:
Second Batch Lifepo4 Battery..

Payment has become smooth on Alibaba for me, its like the first payment is used to verify your authenticity before allowing flawless continous transactions. Paypal connected to my Barter Usd card processed successfully
Corona is also affecting Shipment from China!
Conclusion DIY is not for the faint heart sha.

EVE LF280K 280AH 3.2V lifepo4 battery Grade A new brand $110.00 USD 8 $880.00 USD

Free bus bar and bolts for EVE 280AH $0.01 USD 8 $0.08 USD

JBD Smart Bms 16S 48V 200A With Bluetooth $107.00 USD 1 $107.00 USD

Customized lifepo4 prismatic battery isolation sheet for EVE 280AH$0.70 USD 20 $14.00 USD

Free bus bar for EVE 280AH $0.01 USD 8 $0.08 USD

Just sharing for reference!
please can the barter Card be used to withdraw from PayPal??
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by emyfine08: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please my oga's in house I want to know how efficient gsr battery is the 240amp ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hollawayn05(m): 5:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Someone pls recommend a low budget PWM charge controller to charge my 150amp battery, already have a 180 watt solar panel,
Adding anoda 180 watt should do the work right? And shoykd I upgrade my inverter? Currently using famicare 1kva (white one poking like a stabilizer)
Awaiting Profesional advise
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by primefaith1: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2022
primefaith1:

Between 7 to 8 million naira.
bigbauer:
It's been a while, good to see that this thread is still marching forward and hasn't been derailed by trolls and scammers.

I have some questions and something i need help with. I would love to know what it costs to clear a 40" container (lagos port). And also your thoughts and insights as regards the business in general. We'll need distributors, installers etc.

Between 7 to 8 million naira. Every business or trade has it's tricks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
This 50 inch TV is just 36W, from alibaba. Anyone has any experience importing TV? What option will be better? Sea or Air?
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/50-55-60-70-75-85_62246998341.html?spm=a2700.details.0.0.71d335eb7fjRdg
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2022
ojesymsym:
This 50 inch TV is just 36W, from alibaba. Anyone has any experience importing TV? What option will be better? Sea or Air?
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/50-55-60-70-75-85_62246998341.html?spm=a2700.details.0.0.71d335eb7fjRdg

Go sea. It's cheaper. 120 days ETA. Goodluck
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Thanks boss.
mctfopt:

Go sea. It's cheaper. 120 days ETA. Goodluck
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
18W DC/AC solar 56 inches long blade ceiling fan with remote Control, fan regulator, copper dc brushless coil and very long connection wires. blows at very high speed. available for sale at 24,000. only
whatsapp 0802-057-4628.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=ojesymsym.

50" tv gives out 36w.
This is very good. Is LG or Samsung Products?
If brightness is adjusted, it watts could further be reduced to about 30.
I'm interested in 55".
Can we get it locally at affordable price?
The waiting time is my concern.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sensisosu: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good afternoon guys.. I need to improve my solar system and I’m in need of 13 units of 350w to 380w . I am undecided between buying new panels or used European panels ..

Please what is the best suggestions.. what are the current prices for both used Tokunbo panels and new panels in the market

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
No, it is not going to be a popular product. I assume one can adjust brightness and stuffs. I also do not think one can find it locally.

isangjohnson:
[quote author=ojesymsym.

50" tv gives out 36w.
This is very good. Is LG or Samsung Products?
If brightness is adjusted, it watts could further be reduced to about 30.
I'm interested in 55".
Can we get it locally at affordable price?
The waiting time is my concern.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
showietee:

Can this work with solar panels, if yes, what's the requirements?

It's a hybrid inverter. You don't need extra charge controller; you just hook up battery and panels.

What requirements do you mean?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please, I need an installer that can install raspberry Pi to my system so I can monitor it online.
Location is Uyo.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
IYGEAL:
SMK 24V 3KW HYBRID INVERTER FOR SALE

Specs: (see also the attached photo)
24V DC (compatible with lithium batteries)
3.5KVA output power
4000Watts MPPT Charge Controller
Adjustable charging parameters
120 - 500 High MPPT Voltage Range
100A AC charging current

Price: N180,000

Still up for grabs

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=ojesymsym

Please, link me up through mail. I want to follow up your purchase.
Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JSayin(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please, I am torn in between buying a

PURE SINE WAVE Inverter vs a Schneider Inverter.

Can someone please give me their opinion about these two brands?

Which one do you think is better and why?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
JSayin:
Please, I am torn in between buying a

PURE SINE WAVE Inverter vs a Schneider Inverter.

Can someone please give me their opinion about these two brands?

Which one do you think is better and why?

Thank you.

Pure sine wave is not an inverter brand. A Schneider is a pure sine wave inverter

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
sensisosu:
Good afternoon guys.. I need to improve my solar system and I’m in need of 13 units of 350w to 380w . I am undecided between buying new panels or used European panels ..

Please what is the best suggestions.. what are the current prices for both used Tokunbo panels and new panels in the market

I'd suggest you get brand new and start the lifespan from year zero unless the price difference is significant and you know how long the Panel has been used

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
sensisosu:

My brother with the current economic situation in the country going the route of toks panels is not bad.
Make sure you test them properly before buying.
My last upgrade in December was purely toks panels, the sky seems to have opened up.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
earthrealm:

wahala, but brand new 280 and 230ah cells full ground for nigeria.@ reasonable prices both here and jiji
some members of the last group buy bought excess and thus are selling off some.

whats the sellers name on alibaba? ,how much echarge for air freight?. last airfreighted cells somebody did here took abpout 5wks after initially being told 12 days grin
At last my Battery don reach my hands, Feels so good, now waiting for second batch

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
OLamylove:

please can the barter Card be used to withdraw from PayPal??
From my experience i use Paypal to pay for transactions in usd, so the Barter Card connected is charged for each payment, If by withdrawal you mean to send money to another Paypal Account? the Nigerian Paypal account i use does not permit direct sending the last time i checked but you can use it to pay for things.....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
abilityC:
At last my Battery don reach my hands, Feels so good, now waiting for second batch

Finally... Congratulations on ur acquisition, at least ur mind will be at peace. Keep us updated on the arrival of the others.. once again congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JSayin(f): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
ojeysky:

Pure sine wave is not an inverter brand. A Schneider is a pure sine wave inverter

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know.

Is the Schneider brand a good one or is there perhaps a brand you recommend?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
JSayin:

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know.

Is the Schneider brand a good one or is there perhaps a brand you recommend?

3 things to consider.......

What's your use scenerio?

What's your budget?

And most importantly, what battery type are you using it with?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JSayin(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
saint2ace:

3 things to consider.......

What's your use scenerio?

What's your budget?

And most importantly, what battery type are you using it with?

I work from home and I want to power the room I work in.

All I need is for the laptop, fan and light in that room to be connected 24/7 to solar

My budget is between 150 - 200k.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
abilityC:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Erec(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please I need the main agent number for TBB, thanks in Advance.

Contact at signature.

Valto:
have sent you thier main sales agent number.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Erec(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Details for distributor / installer. I'm interested

bigbauer:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dam5reey:

Congratulations
thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
saint2ace:

Finally... Congratulations on ur acquisition, at least ur mind will be at peace. Keep us updated on the arrival of the others.. once again congrats.
Yes o, sure i will, thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
primefaith1:

Between 7 to 8 million naira. Every business or trade has it's tricks.
Is there a flat rate for clearing containers? or is it based on the value of what is in the container?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1690) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.