Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2057878 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (1691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Nexuspulse:

Profit margin way too high. 26k, 53k & 58k respectively. Abeg make we dey pity ourselves for this country.

Hello, that you've a soft copy of a particular company pricelist doesn't give you audacity to paste such on a public fora!

Isn't this act rather EXTREME and unethical?

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nexuspulse(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2023
kiekie1:

Hello, that you've a soft copy of a particular company pricelist doesn't give you audacity to paste such on a public fora!

See Mr. Audacity. You no even get shame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
AFRIPOWER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!!!

1kva 12v .......... N78,000
1.1ka 12v "inbuilt 40a MPPT" .... OOS
1.7kva 24v ........ N100,000
2kva 24v ........... N130,000
2.5kva 24v ........ N155,000
3.2kva 24v ........ N210,000
3.5kva 48v ........ N280,000
5kva 48v ........... N500,000
6kva 72v ........... N560,000
7.5kva 96v ........ N790,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Valto:
12v 2KVA Hybrid inverter with
80A mppt CC
(2000w panels capacity)
Pv input voltage range 30v - 400V
Ac charging current:60A
fully editable settings.
price:158k

I like the MPPT range. Quite large. Makes for multiple series and running of low wire gauge

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Can I arrange 12pcs of 540w solar panels on Felicity charge controller 120A by 195v
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
kiekie1:

What is extreme and unethical is inflating and hiding your profit margin on an enthusiast forum. This place is not a showroom for your goods, it is an open forum where enthusiasts discuss solar power and assist each other in the solar journey. If anyone has the factory price of any good, they should be free to post it. It will help us when we negotiate with vendors as we will know that the "I'm selling with only 2k margin" is a bloody lie.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please, where can I buy 450w era pv?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
What is the Vmp and the Imp of the panel?

Bgee77:
Can I arrange 12pcs of 540w solar panels on Felicity charge controller 120A by 195v
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
isangjohnson:
Please, where can I buy 450w era pv?

I am sure you are better off with 475w Jinko from Gennex.

Check this -> energymallDOTng/product/era-solar-450w-half-cut-mono-solar-panel/

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello house, i need this Growatt CAN/RS486 Hub. The Growatt RS485 Hub with 8 ports is a device used to connect 1 battery bank and up to 7 Growatt inverters or charge controllers.
I don't if it's going to work with Deye, but I am willing to try it out.
This is because I discovered that only the Master inverter in a Deye Parallel Setup is able to read Battery Information (those who have Deye Inverters in Parallel should confirm this).
And this in turns reduces the solar energy harnessing power of the Slave inverters. So the solution to this is to make a splitted kind of Parallel communication where both or more inverters get their battery information individually.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2023
TechGeek777:

I am sure you are better off with 475w Jinko from Gennex.

Check this -> energymallDOTng/product/era-solar-450w-half-cut-mono-solar-panel/

It's addition Sir.
I needed one or two to add to the existing ones.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Dam5reey:

Get QASA AC/DC ceiling Fan, no regrets at all.
Has remote with different energy level.

1 - 3w
2 - 5w
3 - 8w
4 - 14w
5 - 18w
6 - 27W
7 - 35w
8 - 45w
9 - 65w

At Nights, Not sure you will go past level 5, you can't even dare level 9 as it will blow you out.

NIGHT I use from level 3 to 5.
DAY I use 6 or 7

Graat. Thanks for this invaluable feedback on your UX. Nagode

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ...

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N30,000
12v 150a.......N22,000
12v 100a.......N14,000
2v 500a ........N7,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland whist Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.. Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
I will strictly advice that you follow the manufacturers guideline to prevent a issue down the line, if this is your personal setup by all means experiment.

A recent setup of 3 Growatts ES series inverters, the HUB was planned but not used because we used a comm/BMS cable from only one from the inverters and all the battery info was sent to all inverters.

All behave just fine with no problem.

jonescosmos:
Hello house, i need this Growatt CAN/RS486 Hub. The Growatt RS485 Hub with 8 ports is a device used to connect 1 battery bank and up to 7 Growatt inverters or charge controllers.
I don't if it's going to work with Deye, but I am willing to try it out.
This is because I discovered that only the Master inverter in a Deye Parallel Setup is able to read Battery Information (those who have Deye Inverters in Parallel should confirm this).
And this in turns reduces the solar energy harnessing power of the Slave inverters. So the solution to this is to make a splitted kind of Parallel communication where both or more inverters get their battery information individually.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
LIMITED STOCK PROMO!!!

Foreign Pro solar roof mount set comprising;
4.2m rails .... 2 units
L foots & perforating screws .... 6 units
Mid clamp ....6 units
End clamp ... 4 units

Comfortably takes upto 4 units of 450w solar panels.....

Firm promo price: N52,000

1500w 24v "40a mppt" pure sinewave hybrid inverter (100a total charge current) .... N180,000

Growatt 5000w 48v ES hybrid inverter (6000w 450vdc mppt with parallel and batteryless feature) ...... N665,000 N640,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drered(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi Solar Enthusiasts,

I want to switch to Lithium ion batteries (Blue carbon or felicity) from wet cell (Luminous) and i want to know if my current inverter and solar charge controller set up would be compatible with this switch.

Inverter - Yohako 3.5KVA 24V DC
Solar charge controller - Kartel MPPT
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
VMPis 41.62
IMP is 12.89
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
using this link https://footprinthero.com/solar-panel-series-and-parallel-calculator to do the calculation

Bgee77:
VMPis 41.62
IMP is 12.89
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
obitobe:
using this link https://footprinthero.com/solar-panel-series-and-parallel-calculator to do the calculation

Extremely useful.

With this, you asked less questions here.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
obitobe:

There is another issue to address.

I recently bought Jinko 545 watts panels.

The datasheet states those values for two states STC (Standard Test Conditions) and NOCT (Normal Operating Cell Temperature) which of those values should he use?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
FEGEITOK:

There is another issue to address.

I recently bought Jinko 545 watts panels.

The datasheet states those values for two states STC (Standard Test Conditions) and NOCT (Normal Operating Cell Temperature) which of those values should he use?

STC
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2023
I hope the information is still relevant to you. I haven't been on NL for some time and only just saw your message.

The number I gave you belongs to someone at AEMEM office at Alaba, they sell AEMEM bldc fans and I have once bought a bldc fan board from them. It was 5k or so and that was about 18 months ago.

There seems to be about 3 different form factors for the fans and I am asking you to verify that what he is offering you is compatible with your fan in case you won't physically go to Alaba to buy.

I hope this helps.
ajabani4allah:

I don't get this pls
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Hi.

Where did you buy from and how much
odimbannamdi:

and 3 more las month. All are working every fine.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2023
What about VOC and ISC
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2023
isangjohnson:

It's addition Sir.
I needed one or two to add to the existing ones.

We have jinko 530w - 148k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2023
drered:
Hi Solar Enthusiasts,

I want to switch to Lithium ion batteries (Blue carbon or felicity) from wet cell (Luminous) and i want to know if my current inverter and solar charge controller set up would be compatible with this switch.

You are better of with our snadi transformer based inverter. It allows you to set Lvd for your batteries.

If your yohako supports lvd then you can go lithium.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2023
kiekie1:

Thief still wan comment! LOL.. You wey dey put 1 million naira profit ontop products.

SMH

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ajabani4allah(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2023
dejidotun2000:
I hope the information is still relevant to you. I haven't been on NL for some time and only just saw your message.

The number I gave you belongs to someone at AEMEM office at Alaba, they sell AEMEM bldc fans and I have once bought a bldc fan board from them. It was 5k or so and that was about 18 months ago.

There seems to be about 3 different form factors for the fans and I am asking you to verify that what he is offering you is compatible with your fan in case you won't physically go to Alaba to buy.

I hope this helps.

Thank so much, I really appreciate
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2023
drered:
Hi Solar Enthusiasts,

All Batteries whether Lithium or Lead Acid or AGMs or LifePO4 all output and input DC Power. So all your inverters and charge controller are still compatible. There is however a caveat. Some Lithium batteries comes with BMS inbuilt(Battery Management System) to protect the batteries from over charge, over discharge etc. So when you charge your Lithium battery that has a built in BMS, when the battery is full, the BMS shuts off the battery so that it does not receive any charge again to prevent over charging that can damage your battery. If your Charge controller is all this very cheap PWM controller, you may run into problem with this. As soon as the BMS shuts off the battery, your PWM controller becomes confused and does not know again if your battery is a 12V, 24V or 48V battery. And in this case, it just continues to output the exact voltage coming in from your solar panel. So if your solar panel is a 24V solar panel with a Voc of 33V, it is that 33V that your cheap PWM controller Will output. If you have a 12v or even 24 V inverter connected to your battery, it will burn your inverter immediately. This has happened to me. So if your charge controller is a cheap PWM controller, make sure you change it to a good MPPT charge controller. That way, if your battery BMS shuts off as soon as the battery is full, your MPPT charge controller still knows/remembers the voltage of your battery and doesnt just output exactlt the voltage coming in from your battery

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drered(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
easyyoke:

All Batteries whether Lithium or Lead Acid or AGMs or LifePO4 all output and input DC Power. So all your inverters and charge controller are still compatible. There is however a caveat. Some Lithium batteries comes with BMS inbuilt(Battery Management System) to protect the batteries from over charge, over discharge etc. So when you charge your Lithium battery that has a built in BMS, when the battery is full, the BMS shuts off the battery so that it does not receive any charge again to prevent over charging that can damage your battery. If your Charge controller is all this very cheap PWM controller, you may run into problem with this. As soon as the BMS shuts off the battery, your PWM controller becomes confused and does not know again if your battery is a 12V, 24V or 48V battery. And in this case, it just continues to output the exact voltage coming in from your solar panel. So if your solar panel is a 24V solar panel with a Voc of 33V, it is that 33V that your cheap PWM controller Will output. If you have a 12v or even 24 V inverter connected to your battery, it will burn your inverter immediately. This has happened to me. So if your charge controller is a cheap PWM controller, make sure you change it to a good MPPT charge controller. That way, if your battery BMS shuts off as soon as the battery is full, your MPPT charge controller still knows/remembers the voltage of your battery and doesnt just output exactlt the voltage coming in from your battery

Thanks a bunch for your response - I am thinking of just getting a new setup - I have narrowed this down to 3.5KVA 48V Growatt hybrid inverter and 7.5/10KWH 48V Growatt Battery and integrating with the existing 4 350W solar panels. I would just sell my current Yohako inverter, mppt charge controller and 2x220ah luminous battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
drered:

Thanks a bunch for your response - I am thinking of just getting a new setup - I have narrowed this down to 3.5KVA 48V Growatt hybrid inverter and 7.5/[b]10KWH 48V Growatt Batter[/b]y and integrating with the existing 4 350W solar panels. I would just sell my current Yohako inverter, mppt charge controller and 2x220ah luminous battery.

If you have the means, also sell the panels as am sure those 4 panels can't serve your anticipated setup.

I advise you go for Valto's 48v 230ah rather than 10kwh Growatt battery.

Get 475w Jinko panel * 9 (from Gennex)
OR
Get 530w Jinko panel * 9 (from Zeestone99)

If money is not an issue better go for 5kva Growatt unless you don't have much load.

With above you are sure of getting your return.

My 2 cent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (1691) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Amador1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.