Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2072221 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
What has shocked me in all of this is that I sent you almost 200K for cables, you have dubiously reduced the quantity by close to 50 feet. Is that not enough grouse for me to complain or be mad?

This is a guy I have invited to Benin to work for friends on a couple of occasions. Even after negotiating fees with him, I offer for him to stay in my house with his boys, I provide food for him and even take him and his boys to outings to unwind just so he doesn't spend on accommodation.

I am interested in how Zeestone has done me a favor because I have paid over the odds for everything he has ever done with his incompetence.

Even one of the houses he came to work in Benin has leakage problems which they have been battling since zeestone installed the panels. A couple of people have complained about him damaging roofs too on this thread but I choose to ignore.

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am not sure what wrong I have done to Zeestone in demanding for the complete 100 yards which I paid 200,000 naira for. I don't know why he is angry and frustrated.

I should be the angry person. HOUSE, PLEASE BEWARE OF ZEESTONE, HE HAS BECOME DUBIOUS, UNTRUTHFUL, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND A THIEF.

IT IS IMPORTANT EVERYONE KNOWS AND IS CAREFUL WITH HIM. I HAVE PROOF OF ALL HIS VOICENOTES INSULTING ME THAT I AM COMPLAINING OVER JUST 10 METERS OF CABLE which means it is something he does often. 10 METERS WOULD BE OVER 20,000 NAIRA.

BEWARE OF THIS CRIMINAL. DEALING WITH ZEESTONE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

9 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
In this life pray not to me wicked people that will be smiling to your face.

I won't argue one 5yrs ago matter with u. Something u r bringing to my notice in 2023 wen I have forgotten. Why would I cheat u becos of 6mm cable.

Back to the matter. Stop giving Sorotec bad pr because of ur negligence. This man had 2 issues with d Sorotec inverter he bought.
Bus over voltage alarm
and touch button issues.
The bus over voltage can be stopped by reducing ur lithium battery absorb and float voltage.
The touch button issue is however not his fault.
The touch buttons keep pressing itself as soon as mains comes in, but this issue can be solved by connecting your earth to the inverter. After several complains and his earth not solving the issue, I applied for a touch button from Sorotec in Which they sent me another spare touch button.
When the spare part came I called him to send his inverter, this man didn't send the inverter becos he can't afford to be in the dark for 2 days. I then sent him the spare part to fix it in Benin since he doesn't want to send it to Lagos cos he doesn't have a spare he can use.
This man didn't install the spare part I sent him only for him to call me after some months (I can't remember exactly ) that the inverter packed up. He has blown the MOSFETs and igbt. I told him we don't tend to MOSFETs and igbt as under warranty but he should send it. He sent it back with the spare part he didn't fix. I told him if he had fixed this thing, the touch button won't press itself and scatter his settings. I fixed this inverter with over 70k and sent it back to him and the touch button problem was solved and he also reduced his charging voltage wch solved the bus over voltage error. He is someone I know for a while, so it's not a big deal for me to spend that amount on some1 I thought was a friend.

So What else do you want from me or Sorotec.
Why the bad pr. Several people use Sorotec without issues.
Some people are just hell bent on talking bad to someone because they believe customers is always right. They would never accept their fault simply becos they are customers. This need to stop. Stop the blackmail.
Just today u r telling me I cheated u on a cable 5yrs ago that u didn't just want to say anything. How does that make sense. 5yrs ago
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:
In this life pray not to me wicked people that will be smiling to your face.

I won't argue one 5yrs ago matter with u. Something u r bringing to my notice in 2023 wen I have forgotten. Why would I cheat u becos of 6mm cable.

Back to the matter. Stop giving Sorotec bad pr because of ur negligence. This man had 2 issues with d Sorotec inverter he bought.
Bus over voltage alarm
and touch button issues.
The bus over voltage can be stopped by reducing ur lithium battery absorb and float voltage.
The touch button issue is however not his fault.
The touch buttons keep pressing itself as soon as mains comes in, but this issue can be solved by connecting your earth to the inverter. After several complains and his earth not solving the issue, I applied for a touch button from Sorotec in Which they sent me another spare touch button.
When the spare part came I called him to send his inverter, this man didn't send the inverter becos he can't afford to be in the dark for 2 days. I then sent him the spare part to fix it in Benin since he doesn't want to send it to Lagos cos he doesn't have a spare he can use.
This man didn't install the spare part I sent him only for him to call me after some months (I can't remember exactly ) that the inverter packed up. He has blown the MOSFETs and igbt. I told him we don't tend to MOSFETs and igbt as under warranty but he should send it. He sent it back with the spare part he didn't fix. I told him if he had fixed this thing, the touch button won't press itself and scatter his settings. I fixed this inverter with over 70k and sent it back to him and the touch button problem was solved and he also reduced his charging voltage wch solved the bus over voltage error. He is someone I know for a while, so it's not a big deal for me to spend that amount on some1 I thought was a friend.

So What else do you want from me or Sorotec.
Why the bad pr. Several people use Sorotec without issues.
Some people are just hell bent on talking bad to someone because they believe customers is always right. They would never accept their fault simply becos they are customers. This need to stop. Stop the blackmail.
Just today u r telling me I cheated u on a cable 5yrs ago that u didn't just want to say anything. How does that make sense. 5yrs ago

Zeestone, you are a thief. Imagine the gibberish you are spewing. Did you reduce the quantity of my cable or not? I blew my mosfet because I am fighting with the inverter abi?

You are an ungrateful asshole, I will ruin your reputation here and continue for years to come.

Inverter wey start issues from day 3. You went to send an old inverter that was probably returned because of a fault to me abi?

How about the 50 feet of cable you just stole? Can you say categorically that you measured the cable before you sent it?

May you continue to meet wicked people. You are incompetent, a liar, a cheat and dubious.

I am on your case steady. You will loose more than 50 feet of cable with my PR. Just watch.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chichilas:
I am not sure what wrong I have done to Zeestone in demanding for the complete 100 yards which I paid 200,000 naira for. I don't know why he is angry and frustrated.

I should be the angry person. HOUSE, PLEASE BEWARE OF ZEESTONE, HE HAS BECOME DUBIOUS, UNTRUTHFUL, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND A THIEF.

IT IS IMPORTANT EVERYONE KNOWS AND IS CAREFUL WITH HIM. I HAVE PROOF OF ALL HIS VOICENOTES INSULTING ME THAT I AM COMPLAINING OVER JUST 10 METERS OF CABLE which means it is something he does often. 10 METERS WOULD BE OVER 20,000 NAIRA.

BEWARE OF THIS CRIMINAL. DEALING WITH ZEESTONE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I will only make comment on this issue once.

One thing I will tell you all is to pray against bad people that will disguise as friends in your life and drag you at the slightest opportunity. It's not everyone that's smiling at u that have good intentions towards u, when u r down their true intentions comes out.

This same person I have fixed his inverter for free, something that cost me over 70k (I spent that moni cos of padi padi) and he's claiming warranty on damaged MOSFETs.

I sent you cable twice yet you will say it's not complete. While going back and forth of it's complete and it's not complete, Next thing is you began threatening me on the fone and making foul statement like I can use 500k to fight for 50k, I will go on nairaland to go and ruin your reputation, I will arrange boiz to come and beat you. Who would have thought that someone I can close my eyes and spend 100k on if in distress without thinking twice will come and drag me that cable is not complete, such person will threaten to arrange boiz, such person will threaten to pull down my reputation.
You all better be careful with people that smile with you out there. They envy u in secret, one day their action will tell.
Calling me a thief and all sort of damaging things. He's saying them becos he knows I'm worth way more than all these things he's accusing me of.
Mr Reputation ruiner oya keep ruining.
I will also report this case to necessary authorities how you have threatened my life and peace. Should anything happen to me, they would hold you responsible.
You threatened anytime I come to benin you will arrange boiz to beat me up and all sort of things and also arrange for people to come and attack me in lagos. I will report all these things for posterity sake. Nothing must happen to me, you will be held responsible.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

One thing I will tell you all is to pray against bad people that will disguise as friends in your life and drag you at the slightest opportunity. It's not everyone that's smiling at u that have good intentions towards u, when u r down their true intentions comes out.

This same person I have fixed his inverter for free, something that cost me over 70k (I spent that moni cos of padi padi) and he's claiming warranty on damaged MOSFETs.

I sent you cable twice yet you will say it's not complete. While going back and forth of it's complete and it's not complete, Next thing is you began threatening me on the fone and making foul statement like I can use 500k to fight for 50k, I will go on nairaland to go and ruin your reputation, I will arrange boiz to come and beat you. Who would have thought that someone I can close my eyes and spend 100k on if in distress without thinking twice will come and drag me that cable is not complete, such person will threaten to arrange boiz, such person will threaten to pull down my reputation.
You all better be careful with people that smile with you out there. They envy u in secret, one day their action will tell.
Calling me a thief and all sort of damaging things. He's saying them becos he knows I'm worth way more than all these things he's accusing me of.
I will also report this case to necessary authorities how you have threatened my life and peace. Should anything happen to me, they would hold you responsible.
You threatened anytime I come to benin you will arrange boiz to beat me up and all sort of things and also arrange for people to come and attack me in lagos. I will report all these things for posterity sake. Nothing must happen to me, you will be held responsible.

See mumu o, na you theif cable, na you wan report. First, I am not your friend, Na help I dey help you by employing you. You fixed an inverter which you sold to me which was faulty from day one. Is that not dubious? Do you have proof you spent 70K? Or are you also a liar too? Shey u say nairaland nor dey feed you. Why worry about replying?

You sold a used inverter to me as new!! Let everyone be the judge

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

Did I commit a crime in patronizing you? Na so you dey insult your customers wey ask for what they paid for? Did you measure the cables you sent or you sat in your house and called a shop to send it to benin?

You see say you dey incompetent. Person order 200k cable, you couldnt even measure it, na only profit concern you and how to reduce the cable for maximum profit.

Report anywhere you want, shey u say u go fight me.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
You sent cable twice and both times incomplete. Are you too daft to get it or you dey try cover the matter?

Your customers are reading, everyone can see you are a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

You threatened anytime I come to benin you will arrange boiz to beat me up and all sort of things and also arrange for people to come and attack me in lagos. I will report all these things for posterity sake. Nothing must happen to me, you will be held responsible

So someone who employs you dey envy you? You are dumber than I thought. Shey you don come my house for benin? Does my financial standing look like who will envy someone like you? Very laughable. Dont try to use pity. You are dubious person and nobody should recommend you ever, the internet never forgets!!

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Inverter Warranties are they real?
I remember my first purchases with excitement, I was finally going to install solar inverters branded with my name.
It was a disaster of epic proportions. The inverters failed on installation and the supplier blamed us for connecting the inverter to a large generator. Totally BS answer. This was Tanfon Lily. Then we did Yiyen and my rep and the company stopped answering messages and email, when we tried to file a warranty claim.
Another supplier told me that they would send me replacement parts whenever I placed another order.
I have detailed my experiences in this video of the good, the bad and the ugly. Please share yours and comment on mine. Thank you. Victron Energy SolaX Power Schneider Electric Solar LuxpowerTek Deye Inverter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpiGRh5GFNc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
de3lar:
Please I need 12v 50ah lithium battery,

Anyone that has such should quote me with the price included too.
30k minimum order 8pcs
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by gadgetplanetng: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
My Schneider homaya is still with the company.
I'm sure they want to hold it for a year first as I said I'm not paying.
gadgetplanetng:

Sorry I didn't get back I was able to return it to the Schneider store (First Option).

Now they are telling me it's board damage and it is not covered by warranty.

Is this true for the Schneider Homaya? Because this happened barely one month after purchase and while I've been going back and forth with them, 2 people with inverters (TBB and Soccer Power) have had their inverters repaired under warranty without all this stress.

I honestly regret ever buying that inverter

chris81964:
Inverter Warranties are they real?
I remember my first purchases with excitement, I was finally going to install solar inverters branded with my name.
It was a disaster of epic proportions. The inverters failed on installation and the supplier blamed us for connecting the inverter to a large generator. Totally BS answer. This was Tanfon Lily. Then we did Yiyen and my rep and the company stopped answering messages and email, when we tried to file a warranty claim.
Another supplier told me that they would send me replacement parts whenever I placed another order.
I have detailed my experiences in this video of the good, the bad and the ugly. Please share yours and comment on mine. Thank you. Victron Energy SolaX Power Schneider Electric Solar LuxpowerTek Deye Inverter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpiGRh5GFNc
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
People are reading, without calling names, installers and marketers, ALWAYS do everything humanly possible to satisfy your clients.

Even if dispute are resolved, the internet never forget indeed!

To all users out there, for inverter if you don't have the funds for big brands like Victron or Deye, and you are keen on warranty, go for TBB(Far better than most brands with 2 good years warranty) or go for felicity (same 2 years warranty).

Any other brand should be Zinox iPowerPlus (with 1 year warranty). This is Axpert clone which is also a good brand.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zeestone99

Mazine group is a scam..

Buyers/clients beware!!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samir101ng(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
TechGeek777:
People are reading, without calling names, installers and marketers, ALWAYS do everything humanly possible to satisfy your clients.

To all users out there, for inverter if you don't have the funds for big brands like Victron or Deye, and you are keen on warranty, go for TBB(Far better than most brands with 2 good years warranty) or go for felicity (same 2 years warranty).

Any other brand should be Zinox iPowerPlus (with 1 year warranty). This is Axpert clone which is also a good brand.

It's why i never hid my dislike for resellers that rely on poor customers knowledge to exploit them out of their hard earned money by providing subpar goods and services. I am all for sharing information to break this vicious cycle so that customers can make informed opinions before parting with their money. And we if your earning legitimate money in this country, its doubly painful when you remember the blood, sweat, pain and tears it took you to earn them. Having said that and taking no sides on the current issue ongoing, i hope this serves as a general reminder to people in this forum patronizing online resellers on the potential issues that can arise. There are several reputable dealers/distributors/resellers with shops, verified addresses and online presence that one can safely purchase from with peace of mind and guarantee/warranty. As soon as your money leaves your account, your left at the mercy of these online sellers and these are examples of such issues. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me. The fact that people have to resort to screenshots of whats app chats and voice notes to gather incriminating evidence is too much jare. On top my money o. For the people that continue to patronize these people here, personally, you will get less sympathy from me. For the online resellers that continue to keep on spamming the thread day in day out with their products and treat their customers anyhow when money has entered their account, your time will also come.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
samir101ng:

It's why i never hid my dislike for resellers that rely on poor customers knowledge to exploit them out of their hard earned money by providing subpar goods and services. I am all for sharing information to break this vicious cycle so that customers can make informed opinions before parting with their money. And we if your earning legitimate money in this country, its doubly painful when you remember the blood, sweat, pain and tears it took you to earn them. Having said that and taking no sides on the current issue ongoing, i hope this serves as a general reminder to people in this forum patronizing online resellers on the potential issues that can arise. There are several reputable dealers/distributors/resellers with shops, verified addresses and online presence that one can safely purchase from with peace of mind and guarantee/warranty. As soon as your money leaves your account, your left at the mercy of these online sellers and these are examples of such issues. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me. The fact that people have to resort to screenshots of whats app chats and voice notes to gather incriminating evidence is too much jare. On top my money o. For the people that continue to patronize these people here, personally, you will get less sympathy from me. For the online resellers that continue to keep on spamming the thread day in day out with their products and treat their customers anyhow when money has entered their account, your time will also come.

It was a mistake that would never happen again. Some of these online sellers can be trusted. Zeestone99 isn’t one of them. Imagine sending 80 yards instead of 100 yards and insulting me on top

Zeestone, you will never find anything good in your life for all the goodwill I have always showed towards you. For always trying to be there for you and trying to bring jobs your way; you will always find wicked people who will do you evil!!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
FEGEITOK:

@litaninja

Let me correct one phrase.

You know networking inside out, should replace the phase that are into networking which I used earlier.

Everything you said up there is valid.

I started by fixing PCs ( hardware) to software to running networks to supplying software to enterprises to architecting complete solutions from scratch incorporating software, hardware and consultancy.

Before I sell a solution, I actually personally play with it and have a working knowledge of the same.

My point is that knowing the basics and knowing them well is non-negotiable.

I use cybersecurity to get in some doors, but I am versed in several aspects of IT and I keep learning. My biggest grossing deal wasn't a cybersecurity deal, but cybersecurity opened the doors for me.

When I started, I bought books on subjects as diverse as open source intelligence techniques, database security, website security, web hacking, networking, windows server administration, computer evidence collection and preservation, Oracle hacking and devoured them, Official Certified Ethical Hacker also.

When these certifications came out, I bought the Official Study Guides books: Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) and Certified Wireless Network Administrator(CWNP).

You need a foundation without which you cannot understand certain concepts. Money does not just appear from nowhere.

Just so SIMILAR to how I personally got myself started in IT. Reason why most are surprised when it seems like I know almost all sectors of IT.

Saddly, most people ain't interested in going that way, they just want to fastForward to LATEST event.
Some would even ask recommendation of youtube videos to watch. When I started, till now, I never for once, watched any tutorial. Learning the hardWay takes much longer, but you end up knowimg much more than those who didn't.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
mank1234:

Sorry sir. You can have.
They are so many technology behind transformerless designs.
Some employ HF transformer, some don't.

The essence of the HF transformer and accompanying circuitry is to get 340Vdc, the bus voltage and not to invert (DC to AC). The inversion is done from 340dc and does not need transformer.

So many circuits design exist for stepping up to 340Vdc without the need for HF transformer.

purposely choose to die the matter.

See eh, I have designed a couple of circuits, I desiigned, not buy readyMade circuit Boards like most people packkaging solarGenerator boxes are doing. And I didn't even use anything hhaving coil.

And yes, there are different types of transformers BUT when I say transformerLess, those of us learned enough, I believe uunderstands whatt I meant.

One basic thing I love about transformers, is the seperation BUT when I want something that would be efficient with almost no wastages, I know what to do.

Makes little sense inverting 12-Volts or 24-Volts DC current to 240-Volts AC , only to have it stepedDown to say 19, 25, etc volts. That's lots of WASTAGEs wether using Transformers or NOT.

I design and build custom CPU, I have a couple of servers of my own, and I have an array of Laptops, I could power them all withh single 12-volts, 200AMPs battery for over 2-days on single charge.
Even my laptop have has it's own power supply that BOOSTs 12-volts comming directly from my chargeController to 19-Volts and Also have a newer version I built that tapps into the battery connector to directly supply 12-Volts to the laptop.

If you have handled Laptop batteries and it's BatteryManagementSystem, you would agree with me they are not just very sensitive, but fragile and could lock you out, thereby rendering the entire battery system useLess no matter how new the battery might be.

what about desktops and server CPUs, those ones have varying voltages that must be very very NEAT.

so I might not have a degree in electtronics, but I have done enough PASSIONATEly, to know what I'm saying, even when I sometimes uses the wrong term.

Even my TV sef, I am selective of the kind of TV I use, no matter what, they must be using external adapter, that way, I could easily feed it (sometimes without modiification) less than 15-volts and it would work perfectly OK. if it's power board is n-built, means I would spend a little more time doing the modifications.

Any day I choose to use lithiuum batteries, I would BUILD (Assemble) mine, rather than buying readyMade lithium batteries which I don't know quuality of it's indiividual cells.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:
Me and @obnoxious2001 have settled our small rift less than 24hrs but bad belle people will bring it up, y r u people like this.

@obnoxious2001 come and see something o. I think sey we don settle our small fight. U no tell me sey we Neva settle na. Shebi I don sey mk u no vex.

Omo I just came here and was see many mentions grin grin.
We have settled, there reaction is not out of place,however our duty is to contain it.

Behind the scene, I was contacted to get a fix for the system, so I decided to share here. I didnt want to go through building a system that will do the fix, I just wan buy go fix.

But in all no Wahala
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
bassdow:

See eh, I have designed a couple of circuits, I desiigned, not buy readyMade circuit Boards like most people packkaging solarGenerator boxes are doing. And I didn't even use anything hhaving coil.

And yes, there are different types of transformers BUT when I say transformerLess, those of us learned enough, I believe uunderstands whatt I meant.

One basic thing I love about transformers, is the seperation BUT when I want something that would be efficient with almost no wastages, I know what to do.

Makes little sense inverting 12-Volts or 24-Volts DC current to 240-Volts AC , only to have it stepedDown to say 19, 25, etc volts. That's lots of WASTAGEs wether using Transformers or NOT.

I design and build custom CPU, I have a couple of servers of my own, and I have an array of Laptops, I could power them all withh single 12-volts, 200AMPs battery for over 2-days on single charge.
Even my laptop have has it's own power supply that BOOSTs 12-volts comming directly from my chargeController to 19-Volts and Also have a newer version I built that tapps into the battery connector to directly supply 12-Volts to the laptop.

If you have handled Laptop batteries and it's BatteryManagementSystem, you would agree with me they are not just very sensitive, but fragile and could lock you out, thereby rendering the entire battery system useLess no matter how new the battery might be.

what about desktops and server CPUs, those ones have varying voltages that must be very very NEAT.

so I might not have a degree in electtronics, but I have done enough PASSIONATEly, to know what I'm saying, even when I sometimes uses the wrong term.

Even my TV sef, I am selective of the kind of TV I use, no matter what, they must be using external adapter, that way, I could easily feed it (sometimes without modiification) less than 15-volts and it would work perfectly OK. if it's power board is n-built, means I would spend a little more time doing the modifications.

Even all these Lithium batteries I see advertised everytime, any day I choose to use lithium batteries, I would BUILD (Assemble) mine, rather than buying readyMade lithium batteries, which I don't know quuality & health of it's indiividual cells.

Like earlier said, I started playing wiith electricity & electronics at quite a tender age.

i recall not telling my folks at home our schoolFees is due, just so I would be sent home, and I would have opportunity of branching to any elctrician's workshop (those that repairs Radio, TV, etc).
You could only do such out of passion, not because you want to someday get paid for it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
pyrex23:

Good morning please can I get your WhatsApp number? , need some guidance about this Solar thing
I’d really appreciate, thanks

My whatsapp contact you shall have, but you are already in the home of guidance smiley.
If we start ranking here, na craftsman go be my rank grin

I will send you a mail.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

Omo I just came here and was see many mentions grin grin.
We have settled, there reaction is not out of place,however our duty is to contain it.

Behind the scene, I was contacted to get a fix for the system, so I decided to share here. I didnt want to go through building a system that will do the fix, I just wan buy go fix.

But in all no Wahala

Notin do u my man. smiley
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

In all your responses, there is only one question I want an answer to. Did you send him shorter cable than he paid for? What did you do to address that problem?

14 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
bassdow:

Any day I choose to use lithiuum batteries, I would BUILD (Assemble) mine, rather than buying readyMade lithium batteries which I don't know quuality of it's indiividual cells.

Boss Migwo sir.
I want to come and learn work. undecided

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
TechGeek777:

This warranty thing, we need to educate Nigerians, warranty doesn't cover all kind of fault (only manufacturer error). I have seen people abuse their inverter (overload , bad input voltage, short circuit etc) and claim warranty all in the name of customer always right.
I have experience with many brands. I have one soelix that they can't even find the board for more than 2 years now.
However some brands can charge u double price for their products and may or may not tend to certain kind of faults.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmmm...make i comment my reserve on top sellers n buyers.. my own de front de com

Make i go give oga @valto wine 4 house make e take clear throat cos d matter go hot grin

I don warn one ps here make e nor bother com nairaland com advertise. I de wait 4 am

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
adrusa:

In all your responses, there is only one question I want an answer to. Did you send him shorter cable than he paid for? What did you do to address that problem?

Cable is measured completely from our end. I have no idea how it became shorter when it got to benin. There's notin to resolve less than 5 mins conversation of its complete and it's not complete, he's solution is to spoil my reputation so he claims. As u can see theres notin to resolve. U can blame me for that though. wink
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

This warranty thing, we need to educate Nigerians, warranty doesn't cover all kind of fault (only manufacturer error). I have seen people abuse their inverter (overload , bad input voltage, short circuit etc) and claim warranty all in the name of customer always right.
I have experience with many brands. I have one soelix that they can't even find the board for more than 2 years now.
However some brands can charge u double price for their products and may or may not tend to certain kind of faults.

True, but some brands like Felicity & TBB offers warranty that covers human errors to great extent(This they did without even asking what damaged the inverter but proffer solution to it just to protect they brands.

I understand some users can abused inverters to utmost extent.

Maybe, you should have resolve the shortage of wire that wasn't replaced.

Bro, try to protect your image especially *ONLINE* eh get why.

Have you thought of why banks and well established enterprises *ALWAYS* try to pacifier customers trying to constitute nuisance in they premises?

See Mohbad matter for instance, Naira Marley lost thousands of followers even before people heard his opinion, also it will take something beyond human to revive his career, that he has built.

Internet matter too powerful, You fit dey come out for minister position tomorrow and your opponent go pay people to dig shit from your past.

Caution is needed to protect ones image.

Make una try resolve the matter peacefully abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
TechGeek777:

True, but some brands like Felicity & TBB offers warranty that covers human errors to great extent(This they did without even asking what damaged the inverter but proffer solution to it just to protect they brands.

Have you thought of why banks and well established enterprises *ALWAYS* try to pacifier customers trying to constitute nuisance in they premises?

See Mohbad matter for instance, Naira Marley lost thousands of followers even before people heard his opinion, also it will take something beyond human to revive his career, that he has built.

Internet matter too powerful, You fit dey come out for minister position tomorrow and your opponent go pay people to dig shit from your past.

We don pass resolution stage. I ll only dedicate my time and energy to ensure every single potential customer is aware of Zeestone dubious and scamming ways.

Na Nairaland we Dey. Even in 3 years, we ll still be referencing this posts.

Zeestone said nairaland does not feed him so he doesnt care if i come warn people here about your scamming. We would add google soon and ruin mazine group forever. I am just warming up

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
zeestone99:

Cable is measured completely from our end. I have no idea how it became shorter when it got to benin. There's notin to resolve less than 5 mins conversation of its complete and it's not complete, he's solution is to spoil my reputation so he claims. As u can see theres notin to resolve. U can blame me for that though. wink

You thief, did you go and measure it? Was it not the shop that sent it to me directly? Nor be middle man you be?

Fucking hungry reseller

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
TechGeek777:

Yes like I said, some brands will and some brands will not cover human error.
Some brand might inflate the price a bit as insurance cos they know everyone can't abuse their system at the same time.

@ the bolded I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1698) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: icjunior(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.