Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2072255 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (1698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 8:26pm On Feb 15
The 150a 16s smart Daly bms I just bought stopped working when I switched it on and it's crashing frequently.
I've put it in deep sleep using 65535s and the issue is still on.
If I uninstall the app and install it again, it works very well but when I close it for some times and I want to open it again, it would stop working.
The connections are in order and the all the 16 cells displayed.
CC: Earthrealm
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 8:36pm On Feb 15
Guys I saw two different Powmr CC of 60a which is the original?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 8:44pm On Feb 15
mvphenryeto5:
Please guys how do I know original panels, a vendor told me 55k for 250watts

Who can help me here
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 8:45pm On Feb 15
mvphenryeto5:
Please guys how do I know original panels, a vendor told me 55k for 250watts

I need original mono Pv panels 250 or 300watts,
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15
If ur system is 24v up. Just buy 400w upwards jinko from fouani, gennex or other trusted suppliers on this platform and get an mppt to it. If ure using 12v get new 180/190w panels, that's with 18v 10a ratting on their sticker n get pwm CC.
mvphenryeto5:

I need original mono Pv panels 250 or 300watts,
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15
Both are original but different variant
mvphenryeto5:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15
Original label tokunbo poly panels available...245w and above

Mono 300w tokunbo panels available

Mono 400w new panels available

Original 555w Jinko Tiger Pro series available also.

Nationwide delivery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 9:31pm On Feb 15
It's ok, mine doesn't that too and the blueish color is more pronounced when there's liquid on it.

kristien4:
I bought a solar panel today..jinko panel from fouani, looking at the panel from one angle, a cell is slightly blueish in color instead of the normal black, is that a reason to worry?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 9:38pm On Feb 15
mvphenryeto5:

Lower price is cool
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15
GuestJoe:

Go and buy SPL fans. They are 17watts and they are good too. Ask your solar installer about SPL fans.

They have ceiling fans too that are energy friendly and efficient

I got a qasa AC DC ceiling fan today from a major seller for 43k+....in my way out I saw this SPL AC DC fans for less than 40k.

Is it a good product?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 10:17pm On Feb 15
Jefferyzz:
If ur system is 24v up. Just buy 400w upwards jinko from fouani, gennex or other trusted suppliers on this platform and get an mppt to it. If ure using 12v get new 180/190w panels, that's with 18v 10a ratting on their sticker n get pwm CC.

I'm using 12v just one 160ah ba3, why do you suggest Pwm CC?

I'm thinking of getting two 300w Pv and 60a Cc
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 10:25pm On Feb 15
dollarnaira:

Lower price is cool
.bro can this inverter work on 12v setup

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 10:35pm On Feb 15
mvphenryeto5:

.bro can this inverter work on 12v setup
yes very well
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 10:51pm On Feb 15
isangjohnson:
The 150a 16s smart Daly bms I just bought stopped working when I switched it on and it's crashing frequently.
If I uninstall the app and install it again, it works very well but when I close it for some times and I want to open it again, it would stop working.

Problem solved.

This is Catl 302ah that I want to couple for someone. As usual, I hooked it up with bms to move the charging limit to about 56v before carrying out the final top balancing.
Tonight, I decided to put heavy loads on it and observe the cellvolt diff. I was shocked to notice that almost all the Eve cells I've carefully top balanced has never performed as good as this. The cellvolt diff has always been higher than this with the similar loads.
Eyes are too much on Eve. I will pay more attention to Catl henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15
isangjohnson:

Problem solved.

This is Catl 302ah that I want to couple for someone. As usual, I hooked it up with bms to move the charging limit to about 56v before carrying out the final top balancing.
Tonight, I decided to put heavy loads on it and observe the cellvolt diff. I was shocked to notice that almost all the Eve cells I've carefully top balanced has never performed as good as this. The cellvolt diff has always been higher than this with the similar loads.

CATL no be EVE mate...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15
isangjohnson:

Problem solved.

is 56v not on a high side. Dat shud b 3.5v per cell. Am open to corrections bro
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 12:35am On Feb 16
brightk:
is 56v not on a high side. Dat shud b 3.5v per cell. Am open to corrections bro
It's and it's not. All depends on the supervision/what one intends to achieve.
I'm carrying out charging test without top balance to be very certain of the quality of products I paid for and I'm heading straight to 57v. I stopped at 54.1v yesterday and I'll continue from here today.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bbally: 1:07am On Feb 16
isangjohnson:

It's and it's not. All depends on the supervision/what one intends to achieve.
I'm carrying out charging test without top balance to be very certain of the quality of products I paid for and I'm heading straight to 57v. I stopped at 54.1v yesterday and I'll continue from here today.

What option on the app makes it possible to display the remaining capacity?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 6:41am On Feb 16
Buy single 540 or 550w jinko with the mppt CC then. Future upgrade will not stress u n ur pocket.
If ure using 12v it's cheap to av pwm CC with 190w panel than d 1 ure considering that if u don't plan to upgrade in near future.
That 300w(2) panel ure looking into might not even produce more than 400w max. N buy from people that advertise here eg trippletems, zeestones, justcallemmanuel etc u can easily call Dem out here if dey dont supply u original.
mvphenryeto5:

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 6:54am On Feb 16
mvphenryeto5:

If your plan is to get two 300w panel and you are worried of not buying fake, just buy a single 580W Jinko panel from Foauni or Gennex. Those two suppliers are trusted suppliers, they don't sell fake. Or buy a single 550W Jinko. Gennex sell 600W Canadian solar too. That also saves you space on your roof a little. Double win
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:20am On Feb 16
1pcs of 5kva deye hybrid inverter and 1pcs of 10kwh Cworth lithium battery ready for delivery to gbadaga.. thank you Mr Jacob for the patronage..

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 8:32am On Feb 16
Have anyone use Anern hybrid inverter here?

Please your review is needed please.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valentinooo: 11:03am On Feb 16
Any installer in Ibadan?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 11:25am On Feb 16
Hello sir. I'm in Ibadan
Valentinooo:
Any installer in Ibadan?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 11:50am On Feb 16
chris81964:
I have been installing solar power solutions for 10 years. I have experimented with many manufacturers. I found one that I install and I sleep well.
10 year warranty. They are the only one in Nigeria. Complete system. Inverter ranging from 3 kw to 30 kw. High amp discharge inverters for heavy duty load.
Reliability. Two complete failures caused by customers since 2021 and we placed them under warranty. SolaX Power is you plug. AWPS Renewable Energy LTD is your source in Nigeria.
On March 28th, at the Radisson Blue in Ikeja, you will learn more about the best warrantied inverter in Nigeria.
The SolaX Ultra industrial inverter. The X-1 and X-3 hybrids. Register today at https:///3SEC3hX or https://zfrmz.com/HzYg0k17op0UBUbhqfvJ
Space is very limited.
The bitly link did not seem to work for some so I have added this https://zfrmz.com/HzYg0k17op0UBUbhqfvJ

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valentinooo: 11:58am On Feb 16
Jefferyzz:
Hello sir. I'm in Ibadan

I have saved your number.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16
1pcs of 15kwh felicity lithium battery, 1pcs of 15kwh blue carbon lithium battery, 1pcs of 5kwh 48v Cworth lithium battery ready for delivery to warri… keep your orders coming.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16
5kwh 48v Cworth lithium battery available now, #1,300,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16
isangjohnson:

strange, it may be app or phone related. try installing the app on another phone. hope u are downloading it from playstore?.
unplug the BT dongle and replug, ensuring its seated properly.

CATL is superior to eve, only issue has been catl focused on the EV market. and didnt sell EV grade cells to non EV users. also being a bigger company made it more difficult. so this made the market to be filled with used or ev rejected cell grades

EVE on the other hand could sell her cells to non EV customers if the quantity is high enough. so the market had more of brand new eve cells, both ev and non eve grade cells.

i will take a brand new catl cell anytime over a brand new eve cell....fi its same price
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 12:44pm On Feb 16
TechGeek777:
Have anyone use Anern hybrid inverter here?

Please your review is needed please.

So people no dey use this Inverter?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Mojavee: 1:44pm On Feb 16
bassdow:

Could you pls recommend a solar panel for me,

Its been difficult to decide.
I am planning on getting a 350-400 watts solar panels for my 220ah tubular batteries.

Thanks

--------------------------

similar to what I said earlier.

Sometimes, we calculate for load, and battery when putting together solar panel, but we forget concurrent loads.

hence na careful observation go reveal actual issue.

Also where we keep those batteries - I recall saying sometime ago how I had to relocate a battery bank because it's location was more than enough to melt ice. Even the internal fans were blowing heat.

laptop doesn't require as much current when you take out the battery, vs when you use it while at same time charging it's internal battery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (1698) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Inception(m), truthbetold22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.