Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2077030 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
makavele:

Thanks for being grateful, but you should still pay for "copyrighted" content marketing grin grin grin

Noted Sir smiley! Let's meet at the other end, two or more bottles"rumses" must roll grin

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
makavele:

It is almost the same thing, almoooost . . .

I can confirm that in battery priority, the inverter will continue working with batteries even in the presence of grid power (mains or gen)
hence, inverter will not charge batteries. It will totally ignore the grid presence until the batteries are getting low;
if DOD is calculated well, the batteries will not reach 11.5 (for a 12V) before sun wakes up the next day.

Meanwhile on the felicity, the inverter will acknowledge the presence of grid and bypass your loads to grid, but will not charge the battery

So they are both the same thing; just that the felicity offers a more direct approach; while the must offers a cunning approach,

Peace !!

cc: kiekie1

Ose jari wink .. End user raw attestation ! Nothing exceptionally special , its like normal bypass mode(2 way switch) which most installations comes with in scenarios where clients small Gen can't power big inverter charging system. You can also reduce the charging variable to minimum"less than 15a" for those monitoring prepaid meter bills grin , some don't even have prepaid meters in their respective area yet smiley ..keep us posted if you need anything as usual Sir !! Gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello, everyone i recently discovered this forum and have being quite happy with it, especially the fact that am discovering and learning newer things too.

BTW i want to use this opportunity to say to everyone that i dont mind working for another here especially one looking to expand there employee base and to employ a young chap. with various solar experience and electrical background. Thanks
cc: totalgreen01
nextdaypp
niyiomolyunade
makavele
wazari
S007
earthrealm
dapsyra
kiekie1

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=bigrovar post=69612387]Decided its time to let go of this my trusted inverter. It was sent to be bench because I decided to go the transformerless inverter route and got the ipower plus. I decided to keep the latter mostly because of its communication capabilities. This inverter has been in the box for a while but I have to kill sentiment and let it go.

You can read up on my review of the inverter here

http://bobby.com.ng/2017/06/28/felicity-inverter-a-short-review/

Price is 95k

Specs
3.5kva
24v
Max charge amp 35A
Selectable charge profile (for volts and amps)
Ability to disable charging.

/quote]
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
What effects does tilt angles have on solar panels ?

This short video clip below summarised it all ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_YuPfShbCo

With 30k , I can offer you a set of pro solar roof mounts including ;
2 qty solar mount rail "4200mm" ,
4 qty rack end clamp,
6 qty mid clamp,
6 qty L feet with rubber & special screw....
Same goes to angle positioning solar kits;
- Adjustable front leg
- Adjustable rear leg
- Rail splice kit
- Grounding lug
*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag products comes with reliable warranty
*AUTHORIZED DEALER INDIAN INVERTERS / BATTERIES ... Luminous PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty
*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
*AUTHORISED DEALER SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
*AUTHORIZED DEALER VICTRON PRODUCTS
All our product comes with 1 year Warranty.

For best affordable prices:
Contact,
Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sharks776(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
I use a 1.5kva 24v safe power inverter, I've wondering what the idle load is...anyone knows?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by hancock(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
makavele:

It is almost the same thing, almoooost . . .

I can confirm that in battery priority, the inverter will continue working with batteries even in the presence of grid power (mains or gen)
hence, inverter will not charge batteries. It will totally ignore the grid presence until the batteries are getting low;
if DOD is calculated well, the batteries will not reach 11.5 (for a 12V) before sun wakes up the next day.

Meanwhile on the felicity, the inverter will acknowledge the presence of grid and bypass your loads to grid, but will not charge the battery

So they are both the same thing; just that the felicity offers a more direct approach; while the must offers a cunning approach,

Peace !!

Hi Makavele
I think you have painted two different scenarios
One inverter is discharging the battery even when there is grid/gen power while the other one is NOT DISCHARGING the battery when there is grid/gen power.
Don’t see how that is “almooost” the same thing abi?

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2018
hancock:

Hi Makavele
One inverter is discharging the battery even when there is grid/gen power while the other one is NOT DISCHARGING the battery when there is grid/gen power.

We arent talking about discharge so we dont care, we are talking about disabling charging
thats why i said one is more direct and one is indirect
but the same aim is achieved,
i rather choose the must version because its the best definition of being offgrid

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by hancock(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2018
makavele:

We arent talking about discharge so we dont care, we are talking about disabling charging
thats why i said one is more direct and one is indirect
but the same aim is achieved,
i rather choose the must version because its the best definition of being offgrid
I do care grin
But I practically understand now how the two scenarios can serve different purposes
Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Danke schon!

Imagine a 5kWH battery bank fully charged and you have mains available for 5 hours then mains withdrawn after 5 hours.

With the Felicity attached to the battery bank and charging disabled, if you run a 500w load for those 5 hours and then mains fails, there will be no impact on your battery as they will still be fully charged since the Felicity will power loads directly from mains and not drain the battery at all.

With the VilPowerStar attached to the battery bank in Solar Priority mode, and you run thesame load for 5 hours your battery would be discharged ~50% - if mains fails after 5 hours you would be left with a deeply discharged bank and in need of a power source to charge so the batteries don't suffer damage if depleted too low

The two scenarios above show a significant difference between disabling charging and using the line/mains directly with the Felicity vs. running in Solar Priority mode with the VilPower.

There is a battery type selection setting #9 on the VilPower which may behave similar to the Felicity but I have not yet tried or tested it - luckily I have both the Felicity and VilPower in my house but the Felicity clearly wins this round with the elegance of its features.

hancock:

Hi Makavele

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by hancock(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Danke schon!

Imagine a 5kWH battery bank fully charged and you have mains available for 5 hours then mains withdrawn after 5 hours.

With the Felicity attached to the battery bank and charging disabled, if you run a 500w load for those 5 hours and then mains fails, there will be no impact on your battery as they will still be fully charged since the Felicity will power loads directly from mains and not drain the battery at all.

With the VilPowerStar attached to the battery bank in Solar Priority mode, and you run thesame load for 5 hours your battery would be discharged ~50% - if mains fails after 5 hours you would be left with a deeply discharged bank and in need of a power source to charge so the batteries don't suffer damage if depleted too low

The two scenarios above show a significant difference between disabling charging and using the line/mains directly with the Felicity vs. running in Solar Priority mode with the VilPower.

There is a battery type selection setting #9 on the VilPower which may behave similar to the Felicity but I have not yet tried or tested it - luckily I have both the Felicity and VilPower in my house but the Felicity clearly wins this round with the elegance of its features.

Brother,
My thoughts exactly
Why would I want to discharge my battery when the inverter is also connected to mains and there is power?
Perhaps if you are on prepaid metering and want to be cautious of bills then I can understand how it can come handy

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
The solar priority is a no go area for me, cos it cuts off mains completely, therefore no bypass.
My ogas at the top, you guys jst left epistles more than the story of nigeria for me to read... Issorite
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Contact me for your professional solar/inverter installations, procurement of solar panels, batteries and charge controllers etc... Smooth delivery guaranteed.

Call/whatapp 08117398294
Instagram- @monzpowersolutions
Facebook - http://facebook.com/monzpowersolutions

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by shogz89: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good afternoon guyz, I was gifted 2 used 12v 200amp, what would I buy to make it work including solar capabilities. Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Danke schon!

Too much English does no one any good.
They serve different purpose albeit to the same effect.
What if there were no mains, and you are truly offgrid?

VILPowerstar gives you the true definition of being offgrid . . even if mains comes in, it will ignore it. It will only resort to using mains,
as the last resort when batteries are too low, and the sun is not yet up. If your DOD is calculated well, the batteries will not discharge to even 50% before the sun comes up the next day and the cycle restarts. That's the true definition of being offgrid.

Felicity will allow the mains to pass through, and that is not a definition of being offgrid.
because whatever load you are running, will be accumulated to your power bill.

So you want to go fully offgrid, powerstar
you want to still use mains once in a while, felicity.

End of discussion

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
any hands on experience with this battrey less CC?.
how does it work?..does it mean that when the sun is covered by clouds, the equipment its hooked up to might stop working??
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Boost!

8 units left...

NiyiOmoIyunade:
Dear All,

I have surplus units of the HA02 48v Battery Balancer for sale. They are just fresh off the mint from a project I helped oversee.

Unit price is NGN28K apiece and delivery within Lagos will be free if you order 2 or more units at once.

Many thanks.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
If there were no mains (Utility or Gen) and one were truly offgrid, there would be no need to set solar priority on the VilPower or fiddle with disabling charging on the Felicity grin grin grin

On a lighter note, if you buy the HA02 balancer from me, I will reverse myself and declare VilPower the winner for this round grin grin grin.

For you my Oga Makavele, I will give a special price and even personally hand deliver to your Lekki residence - that is if you have not already setup with extra cables to loop your batteries like KieKie suggested.

makavele:

Too much English does no one any good.
They serve different purpose albeit to the same effect.
What if there were no mains, and you are truly offgrid?

VILPowerstar gives you the true definition of being offgrid . . even if mains comes in, it will ignore it. It will only resort to using mains,
as the last resort when batteries are too low, and the sun is not yet up. If your DOD is calculated well, the batteries will not discharge to even 50% before the sun comes up the next day and the cycle restarts. That's the true definition of being offgrid.

Felicity will allow the mains to pass through, and that is not a definition of being offgrid.
because whatever load you are running, will be accumulated to your power bill.

So you want to go fully offgrid, powerstar
you want to still use mains once in a while, felicity.

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by hancock(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Boost!

8 units left...

Abeg remember to reserve one for me
will probably pick it up early next week
Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
If there were no mains (Utility or Gen) and one were truly offgrid, there would be no need to set solar priority on the VilPower or fiddle with disabling charging on the Felicity grin grin grin

On a lighter note, if you buy the HA02 balancer from me, I will reverse myself and declare VilPower the winner for this round grin grin grin.

For you my Oga Makavele, I will give a special price and even personally hand deliver to your Lekki residence - that is if you have not already setup with extra cables to loop your batteries like KieKie suggested.

i can see d spirit of keikei1 in you.
anyways, let's meet in za oza room

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by duwdu: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
earthrealm:
any hands on experience with this battrey less CC?.
how does it work?..does it mean that when the sun is covered by clouds, the equipment its hooked up to might stop working??

No hands-on experience here, as yet, but I think I've followed a hands-on user of the unit well enough to be able to provide some informed view of my own, as follows:

It depends...

- First, let's remember that, "Batteryless operation" does not connote the unit cannot be used with batteries; it can, and normally too. So:

- If there's complete cloud cover such that the voltage from the PV array is not at least 1 volt (say) above the set system voltage, AND neither grid power nor sufficient battery backup voltage is present, then the CC part of the inverter won't be able to manufacture power, and the inverter gracefully shuts down.

- If there's complete cloud cover such that the voltage from the PV array is not at least 1 volt (say) above the set system voltage, AND there's no battery power connected BUT there's grid power, the system simply switches to grid power, as with a battery-based grid-tie system, (just to run loads, but without the feature to push any surplus power back into the public grid whatsoever.)

- In all other conditions, the unit will operate as per the power supply priority set with a usual battery-based grid-tie Inverter-cum-CC combo. (Again, just to run loads, but without the feature to inject any surplus power back into the grid whatsoever.)

--------

BTW, people, I'm noticing the feature of the subject batteryless-operation inverters to take power directly from the PV array, without the power first having to get stored in attached batteries. That, I believe, helps stave off some potential power losses in the system.

I'm not sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to say such a feature is not already present on some other off-grid/battery-based grid-tie inverters, but I'm liking the feature very much.

P34c3
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE YOU!

Schneider context sw2524 pure sinewave power Inverter & Growatts SPF 5000 solar inverter supplies to a client/Nairalander at discounted prices smiley ..

Simply call us today for your orders .
Smartcell global services,
081-350-31951

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solibayo: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Janyves:

commenting on the bolded. As much as I feel your literal anger, I don't think its right to condemn the prag product or brand. From what you've stated above, the company fullfilled its warranty policy.
The only cause I suspect as the fault is "thunder strike or heavy voltage surge/spike". Show this forum, pictures of your installation and setup so as to be guided on the do's and don'ts.

PEACE.

thanks for your response

sorry for my very late response...not been on NL for a long while for reasons beyond my control

this is july ending and the prag is still as useless as ever.

the batteries have literally packed up less than 6 months in...they actually packed up in may arnd ghe time i made my initial post..now they drop from 25v to 20.3v in 2 mins and go off arnd 15 mins after been on 20.2v

my installer who happens to be the junior bro of a good colleague in my former office scammed me, he's a fraudster. till today he hasn't even given me any receipt.

after all said and done, am convinced those batteries and maybe the inverter itself is refurbished or fake outright

this a guy who charged me N710000 and got paid in full, later he'll say he's not prospering..his name is john..no is
07069331631..has a page on jiji that he uses to perpetrate his fraud: https://kintrojohnservices dot jiji dot ng

this guy had the effontry to say i should never call him again to complain about a 710k installation that failed after barely 3 mknths just because he's been paid in full

people are heartless but i will deal with this one once i have some free time..he'll refund my money in full

Lastly everyone stay away from Prag and gdm batteries.....its a useless brand..10001% useless

this is my setup attached

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solibayo: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
JUO:

If you had bought the items yourself the system will still fail in 6months. why your load is extremely outrageous for 2 units of 200ah and 900w solar (label). for you to adequately/average enjoy solar you need the minimum of 4 units of 200ah and 2.5kw array, a good 1.5-2.5kva inverter can serve, 60a mppt. All hope is not lost you can still rescue the situation. Good luck

thanks for your response and sorry for this late late reply

if i had bought this tins myself, that money from all sources would have bought 3 200ah batteries atleast in addition to everything else but i can still live with that. I knew he overcharged but i didn't have time to go shopping myself

all am shocked with is his attitude and telling me i complain too much and should never call him again

pls wat do u recommend u do know?
my setup is attached below

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solibayo: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
bigrovar:

I feel your pain. It is to avoid situation like this that I decided to go the DIY route when I started my solar Journey. After meeting numerous installers and though I knew very little about electricity or solar.. I just knew some things were missing from talking to most of the installers. In the end I decided to bury my head in books and read my way into solar.. buying the components little by little. I don't even know where to start.

From all you have stated, the issue could be multiple but for the most part many things can be made good. First supply a picture of the installation to give us a better view of things. It would allow us see obvious issues like bad cablings or faulty connections. Next ask the installer how he connected the solar. Roysolar is favourite of most quark installers. It is a PWM charge controller - which is not all bad in itself if it is well connected to the solar panel. My guess is he connected the 3 panels in parallel which might explain why you are struggling to charge your batteries.

thanks for your response and sorry am replying very very late.

the guy no longer responds to my messages..he scammed me tru and tru. he can't even produce receipts he used to buy the items:

batteries now last only arnd 40 mins without tv..just fans and bulbs

this is something that was installed in late January dis year for

my setup is attached below

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solibayo: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
efuro:

I am always saddened wen I hear stories like this particularly wen Being reapoff by horrible non solar installers. No wonder KOLN Solar guys call them 'cowboy solar installers' . I remember my first post here was similar to being ripped off too( thank God I detected early). So I feel your pain particularly wen you worked hard for the money and you believe solar is doable.

Not having engineering background I became diy from the foregoing, so you have a great chance to learn and with the good disposition of members of the forum, am sure your simle will come back.

However, I suspect HALF TRUTH statements in your story so far. For instance on your inverter / loads. You will know if your inverter has factory problem minutes of powering the setup. The hidden load that affected your prag can also prove difficult for it's replacement.

Sir
1. Yes you have 300w x 3, are they properly oriented? Esle they may perform like 80w panels thus low amperage.

2. I was seen as ' too know' wen I told an installer he was using the wrong cable for one 150w PV meant for a clock in device close to my office. You can see my laugh wen dey replaced last week with another similar AC cable. My point is that are you sure the proper cable was used for your setup?
3. Is Your CC correctly rated? With your load I have seen people enjoy their setup with Roysolar (as their bulk converter) as being observed earlier.
4. Are you located in the south or in the north ( because of hours of sunshine and cloud effect) my point is that you seem to be using same consumption day & night thus ur batteries are having a hard time completing their cycle. You may need to conserve energy at nite to put back during the day particularly if you are in the southern part.
5. You need a serious installer or good DIy close by to help you audit your setup. Do not be discouraged. Your on the bridge and will soon cross over to enjoyable land of RE/AE.

Cheers!

many thanks.

this guy is a fraud..no 2 way about it. he can't even produce receipts and has stopped responding to my messages

am almost sure he installed refurbished or fake items.

last we spoke b4 he stopped responding...he's telling me he can't return the batteries as they gave him only 2 wks to return.. batteries that are not even yet 6 months old as of today july 25 and they failed completely since late may

he's a fraudster

his name is john....no is 07069331631

has a jiji page that he uses to scam ppl

https://kintrojohnservices dot jiji dot ng
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by neutralmind: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
I will like to learn solar installation and sale of products

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
solibayo:

thanks for your response

sorry for my very late response...not been on NL for a long while for reasons beyond my control

this is july ending and the prag is still as useless as ever.

the batteries have literally packed up less than 6 months in...they actually packed up in may arnd ghe time i made my initial post..now they drop from 25v to 20.3v in 2 mins and go off arnd 15 mins after been on 20.2v

my installer who happens to be the junior bro of a good colleague in my former office scammed me, he's a fraudster. till today he hasn't even given me any receipt.

after all said and done, am convinced those batteries and maybe the inverter itself is refurbished or fake outright

this a guy who charged me N710000 and got paid in full, later he'll say he's not prospering..his name is john..no is
07069331631..has a page on jiji that he uses to perpetrate his fraud: https://kintrojohnservices dot jiji dot ng

this guy had the effontry to say i should never call him again to complain about a 710k installation that failed after barely 3 mknths just because he's been paid in full

people are heartless but i will deal with this one once i have some free time..he'll refund my money in full

Lastly everyone stay away from Prag and gdm batteries.....its a useless brand..10001% useless

this is my setup attached

Hello, I feel your pains to the marrow! Most times,first hand experiences isn't easy.. Prag isn't a waste & can still very much serve you but you can contact me if you need to sell off your prag inverter smiley .. Its not really a wasted investment although I see another Roy pwm cc with tiny guage cables in the pics which can be managed for now till you upgrade to an mppt. Contact me if you need to sell the dead batteries and top up cash for brand new batteries .. Cheer's

081-350-31951

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2018
solibayo:

many thanks.

this guy is a fraud..no 2 way about it. he can't even produce receipts and has stopped responding to my messages

am almost sure he installed refurbished or fake items.

last we spoke b4 he stopped responding...he's telling me he can't return the batteries as they gave him only 2 wks to return.. batteries that are not even yet 6 months old as of today july 25 and they failed completely since late may

he's a fraudster

his name is john....no is 07069331631

has a jiji page that he uses to scam ppl

https://kintrojohnservices dot jiji dot ng
So sad my little advise is rather than throwing more money at the problem get a professional to come in and check the system for you then you will be able to know what exactly you need to replace to make it work. All the best
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2018
kiekie1:

Hello, I feel your pains to the marrow! Most times,first hand experiences isn't easy.. Prag isn't a waste & can still very much serve you but you can contact me if you need to sell off your prag inverter smiley .. Its not really a wasted investment although I see another Roy pwm cc with tiny guage cables in the pics which can be managed for now till you upgrade to an mppt. Contact me if you need to sell the dead batteries and top up cash for brand new batteries .. Cheer's

081-350-31951

i have 8 dead 200ah batteries . . .
anyways 5 dead; 3 still perfect but to me all 8 dead
oya bring money
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2018
makavele:

i have 8 dead 200ah batteries . . .
anyways 5 dead; 3 still perfect but to me all 8 dead
oya bring money

Okay Baba, let's meet in the other room as usual smiley !

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1701) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: edobor108(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.