Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2048327 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tonididdy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
olaolu11:

Oga, you be ghost? Your number no valid, you send mail, I no see am, I even check spam say maybe na there the message dey, nothing!

Next thing I begin see foreign numbers dey call me with recorded message for night make I come play lottery.
Hmnn. I put you through a search app and got a funny name and a destination that naijas fraud from. I suspect you o.
House, beware of this man; verify my claims independently by asking him to refute my claims. I have not given my number but that he can get if he is a guru with social media/ICT. I shall most likely report him to admin.

I haven't come online in a few days only to see this from you. I won't loose my temper because I needed your help and still do, if after this you are still willing to teach me what I asked which I have even in the first place said I was willing to compensate (financially) and inconvenience.

First of all I am not in Nigeria ATM but will be in a few weeks and will like to setup a solar system. I gave you my mobile WhatsApp number. You are to just save it as I have sent it.

I don't know what fraud capital you are on about, sadly Nigeria is fraud capital of the world and I am not even there now.

I expected more maturity from you. I was just getting online now to write to your email but am suprise you spew this thrash about someone you do not know over my personal mobile WhatsApp number.

Who ever is calling you as per lottery or those numbers you displayed, does it make sense to you? Even if you are not educated, how does me sharing my mobile number with you become fraud. You imputed my mobile number incorrectly and next thing you are hallucinating about midnight calls and lottery.

Like I said I am still willing to learn from you otherwise I already am reading via the pages of this thread.

Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tonididdy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
olaolu11:

Oga, you be ghost? Your number no valid, you send mail, I no see am, I even check spam say maybe na there the message dey, nothing!

Next thing I begin see foreign numbers dey call me with recorded message for night make I come play lottery.
Hmnn. I put you through a search app and got a funny name and a destination that naijas fraud from. I suspect you o.
House, beware of this man; verify my claims independently by asking him to refute my claims. I have not given my number but that he can get if he is a guru with social media/ICT. I shall most likely report him to admin.

I had to go read what you wrote again and am trying not to be angry because I do not know your upbringing or educational background, you maybe lacking in those areas.

I haven't even written a mail ever to you, I guess you sent me one because I can see it up on NL page that I have a msg from you but like I told you before I can't access the email attached to my NL profile. I just came online now to copy your email you shared before which I hadn't even saved before and to my suprise you writing this thrash about me.

And what if I am not an ICT guru? Wetin I want use your number for, you opted to help me and turned out to paint me bad.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
tonididdy:

I had to go read what you wrote again and am trying not to be angry because I do not know your upbringing or educational background, you maybe lacking in those areas.

I haven't even written a mail ever to you, I guess you sent me one because I can see it up on NL page that I have a msg from you but like I told you before I can't access the email attached to my NL profile. I just came online now to copy your email you shared before which I hadn't even saved before and to my suprise you writing this thrash about me.

And what if I am not an ICT guru? Wetin I want use your number for, you opted to help me and turned out to paint me bad.

Being suspicious comes as a default for most Nigerians grin

You can't really blame someone bitten by a snake for being afraid of an earthworm grin

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
JUO:
Xiaomi 14' standing fan available, 1.5w on low and 10w on full power, has wireless features etc. (AC) 25k

Xiaomi 14' standing fan available, 1.5w on low and 10w on full power, 3ah lithium battery, 19hrs on low, 9 hrs on full power on battery, has wireless features etc (AC). 48k
Capable of blowing cold air from nowhere,

for further information please contact xiaomi on technology used cos must of you will not believe it

Something tells me a real brushless dc motore has been implemented here.... Google here i come. grin

Update :

True DC brushless motor. I talk am. http://smartmi.com.cn/m/fan/
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
mctfopt:

Being suspicious comes as a default for most Nigerians grin

You can't really blame someone bitten by a snake for being afraid of an earthworm grin
Certainly religious too...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
kiekie1:
XMAS SALES BY SMARTCELL! DONT MISS OUT!!

(1) Monbat 200a 12v made in EU fta die-hard batteries (June/July manufactured) ... 116,000 per unit , 115k 4 upwards !

(2) USA Trojan 12v 205a die-hard deep cycle batteries fresh from the oven .... 170,000 160000 for two units upwards

(3) Durable Made in China Oliter 12v 200a agm battery ... 92,000 per unit , 90k for two units upwards

(4) Morningstar 45a mppt charge controller ... 140,000

(5) Morningstar 60a mppt charge controller ....190,000

(6) Schneider 1.5kva 24v solar inverter ...... 68000 per unit , 66000 two units above

(7) Set of foreign solar panel roof mounts which can take up to 4 units of 300 to 400w panels ... 28,000

(cool Quanta amaron 200a white carton battery ... 122000 per unit , 120000 for two upwards

What are you still waiting for ??

PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW !!!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Ongoing xmas promo...

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
tonididdy:

Hello , for you to have easy access to Nairaland email , you must follow him likewise he does same by following you too (vice-versa) OR you simply chat whoever up via direct Whatsapp chat! Cheer's
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
ceaser:

Are those prices inclusive of shipping and delivery to Nigeria?

Yes Sir!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
post=82879393:
Fangpusun flex max 80a 150k
Fangpusun flex max 60a 125k
Fangpusun blue solar 30-70a 36k for 30a, 48k for 50a, 110k 60a, 120k for 70a
Xtm 3.5kw/48v 460k
Available
080-987-337-09
10% discount for installers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tonididdy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
kiekie1:

Hello , for you to have easy access to Nairaland email , you must follow him likewise he does same by following you too (vice-versa) OR you simply chat whoever up via direct Whatsapp chat! Cheer's
Thanks noted

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by luvlyoracle(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
totalgreen01:

1. I see ur point, but in this se0tup it's not required cause I am passing thru 60A BMS, for 14s each will do a max of 4.2amps which is fine for such tiny cables..... I ran my A/C last night the cable was not even warm

2. will do, just running a test last night thanks for the observation

3. I do have a spot welder, and I have been welding for a while now, only on very small packs... u should NOT do spot welding on such large packs, in fact NEVER spot weld your large packs, for Li-Ion if one cell goes bad(short-circuit ) then like me you will kill all 80cells in the pack, I had to fuse all the cells, but another option is to spot-weld the fuse which is too tedious for an old eye like mine

thanks, I do appreciate your suggestions and observations

Pls where and howmuch did you get your spot welder
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2019
JUO:
Xiaomi 14' standing fan available, 1.5w on low and 10w on full power, has wireless features etc. (AC) 25k

Xiaomi 14' standing fan available, 1.5w on low and 10w on full power, 3ah lithium battery, 19hrs on low, 9 hrs on full power on battery, has wireless features etc (AC). 48k

for further information please contact xiaomi on technology used cos must of you will not believe it

What's the difference between the Two 25k and 48k ?

Are they readily available in Naija?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2019
tonididdy:

I apologise for what I wrote about you; guess you became a victim of my experience with scammers/fraudsters. My accounts have been hacked, attempted to be hacked consistently, I have been defrauded, had my profile stolen etc because of my online activities so I am wary and very suspicious these days.
I sincerely am sorry.
I indeed copied and pasted your number but all efforts to get through to you(WhatsApp, calls etc) returned nil. I wondered why cos that you were out of the country doesn't stop your number from been visible on WhatsApp. I thus became suspicious and put the number through a search engine. It returned not valid.

All the same, I apologise.

And the offer still stands sir.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 1:33am On Nov 22, 2019
tonididdy:
Certainly religious too...

Oga, you can only imagine what I have gone through at the hands of these evil people over the years. Thanks to them, I upped my act on security. It was as if village people sent them after me. All because of one kobo wey i get there.
Last one was funny. I sent him funds for some business but he did not deliver, stole funds from my account, then called weeks later via mobile that he wants to help secure my account and thus I will receive a message soon. Message I received? Alert that effort is being made to access my Facebook profile and I should supply details sent to me. That is how dumb I am?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Trippledots:

Something tells me a real brushless dc motore has been implemented here.... Google here i come. grin

Update :

True DC brushless motor. I talk am. http://smartmi.com.cn/m/fan/

Soup wey sweet...
I'd have loved to buy three of these but...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2019
In my quest for fan, a friend told me about boscon 18" rechargeable standing fan. Power consumption 33 watts. Is anyone using it?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Is there any way I can mix 200watts panels with 150watts? I know the mismatched panel rule but rules are meant to be broken or circumvented.
I intend using 200watts or 300watts for my soon to come up upgrade due to space constraint. And I don't want to run new parallel cable and controller.
Any way out? Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tonididdy(m): 3:10am On Nov 22, 2019
olaolu11:

I apologise for what I wrote about you; guess you became a victim of my experience with scammers/fraudsters. My accounts have been hacked, attempted to be hacked consistently, I have been defrauded, had my profile stolen etc because of my online activities so I am wary and very suspicious these days.
I sincerely am sorry.
I indeed copied and pasted your number but all efforts to get through to you(WhatsApp, calls etc) returned nil. I wondered why cos that you were out of the country doesn't stop your number from been visible on WhatsApp. I thus became suspicious and put the number through a search engine. It returned not valid.

All the same, I apologise.

And the offer still stands sir.
Good morning brother Olu, it's ok I understand your sense of judgment. Pls do not relent

Pls ensure you remove the gaps(spaces) from the number I shared,

ensure you have the country code in front of the numbers (+971.....),

The numbers are all a total of 12 numbers.

Ensure these are correct.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2019
olaolu11:
In my quest for fan, a friend told me about boscon 18" rechargeable standing fan. Power consumption 33 watts. Is anyone using it?

What is the cost.. low energy rechargeable fan boku for market, ...you can see the recently advertised xiaomi fan....over 40k grin grin angry........ the koko is the price. Let your friend tell u the price first.
Most rechargeable fans consume low energy....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
EPEVER MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER & ACCESSORIES NOW IN STOCK!

Price very much lower than jumia black Friday sales snapshot below.. kindly place your order now !

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AyarmBoye(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good day... I'm in need of solar panels but money is a constraint... Please where can I get fairly used and perfectly working ones.... God bless as u reply
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by lexi28(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
ceaser:

Gate dimensions (LxW) - 13.5ft by 7ft Entrance dimensions (LxW) - 11ft by open height.
Motor specs: 220v 50hz AC voltage supply. 200 watts current draw. Power of gate manipulator: 500kg to 1000kg
thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by n9jaboy: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
JUO:

Juo I wish to gift my grandma, can this be configured to work with solar only? any work around or alternative fan that can run 12 hours in the night after charge? Regards

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Good day... I'm in need of solar panels but money is a constraint... Please where can I get fairly used and perfectly working ones.... God bless as u reply

You can check on jijji.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dam5reey:

What's the difference between the Two 25k and 48k ?

Are they readily available in Naija?
is stated above, one is rechargeable and the other not
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AyarmBoye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
simydan:

You can check on jijji.
I did but the prices makes dem look like dey are new..... Like d prices and Dat one new ones are the same
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
n9jaboy:

Juo I wish to gift my grandma, can this be configured to work with solar only? any work around or alternative fan that can run 12 hours in the night after charge? Regards
the standing fan is AC, you can try dc ceiling, mine is out of stock but suitable for your needs cos it has led lights, remote control and regulator. Inverter may not be needed to enjoy 24/7 light cos consumption is just 5w on lowest speed
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by n9jaboy: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
JUO:
the standing fan is AC, you can try dc ceiling, mine is out of stock but suitable for your needs cos it has led lights, remote control and regulator. Inverter may not be needed to enjoy 24/7 light cos consumption is just 5w on lowest speed

OK. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mcTrinity(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
JUO:

1.5W... Is it a motorless fan?... O diegwu (in Titus voice).
Mehn, technology is becoming something else.

Biko, that "capable of blowing cold air from nowhere", I'm OK with it as long as it will not blow the one from my village...thank you

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
AyarmBoye:
I did but the prices makes dem look like dey are new..... Like d prices and Dat one new ones are the same
I you are based in abuja I will be selling a set of 8 perfectly working panel (with online monitoring graph to proof).. I am moving to lagos and rather sell them than transport them to lag.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AyarmBoye(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
bigrovar:
I you are based in abuja I will be selling a set of 8 perfectly working panel (with online monitoring graph to proof).. I am moving to lagos and rather sell them than transport them to lag.
I reside in Lagos....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Toyemat: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks boss
idsolar:

prag, must power, Felicity etc if u want it low

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1684) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Ealiserwest(m), loluskysat(m), Hero2t, alosbaba007(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.