Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063473 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
danowena:
Hello Gurus in the house,

What do you think of the LG inverter microwave? Is it really worth it? If output is about 1250W, what is inverter about ?

https://www./lg-25ltrs-smart-inverter-neochef-solo-microwave-ms2535gis-45494770.html

If it's not significantly more expensive than the normal ones I will suggest you get it

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
kiekie1:
First come-First serve!

All brand new but rarely used items:

Unilite 12v 200a battery (1 unit).... 70k
Unilite 225w 72 cells mono panel (2 units) ... 55k
60a pwm LCD solar controller ..... 22k
Mercury 2.4kva 24v inverter "Neatly used" ... 39k
Luminous plastic battery rack trolley .... 15k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Available...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

Yeah that would make sense especially for sea, myself and @Valto actually ordered together, though I will never use the agent again.

As to why hee no buy plenty, good question but has he been able to get a buyer for the ones he bought? So the thing is that it's not attractive to invest so much in lithium and there is no serious buyers on ground. Our people just dey waka pass angry may God bless our hustle o

What did the agent do?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence day !

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2020
mctfopt:

What did the agent do?

My brother maybe my experience will be different from yours so let's just leave it at that.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Another 200Ah 48v felicity lithium battery sold out yesterday, thanks to Mr Bryan for the patronage, God bless you richly.

Happy new month/independence to everyone on this forum!

God bless Nigeria ��
Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
4kva 48v Microtek inverter available, #190,009. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2020
200Ah 48v Felicity Lithium ion battery still in stock, #690,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2020
30A smart battery charger available, #18,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence day to all the active participant of this informative forum, to the newbies a lot to learn to the veterans more power to your elbow.

From us all at Rendezvous Solar we wish you a splendid independence day

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
3000w Famicare inverter available, #75,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2020
100A 12/48v felicity MPPT charge controller available, #120,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2020
10kva 48v felicity pure sine wave inverter available, #420,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2020
ceaser:

Nigerian handymen need to drop this belief that they need to make modifications when such is not scientifically backed up. It is similar to they telling you that you will need to "permanent" [b]the radiator fan [/b]of your imported tokunbo...

grin grin
They start by telling you to remove the thermostat so that coolant would be flowing nonstop.

Then they will mask it under that their..
ceaser:

the weather here is hotter.

narrative.

I had to suspend it, did my own research and, on seeing several disadvantages of removing the thermostat and "permanenting" the radiator fans, I asked them to leave them like that.

That was when the car was newly bought, and they were advising as a way of, according to them, preventing future overheating. That was a long time ago but the only time I have had a glimpse of overheating was when the radiator had a leakage. N500 spent on patching the leakage and no more troubles.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
spartacus11:

Can u install in Benin?

We have several installations in Benin including airport road,uselu and ekenwa road.
For further enquiries

Call - 08117398294
Chat - http:///2348117398294

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

My brother maybe my experience will be different from yours so let's just leave it at that.

Some of the agents do take people's time for granted. That's why I don't recommend any. One still have a friend's package enroute 170+ days.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
IYGEAL:

grin grin
They start by telling you to remove the thermostat so that coolant would be flowing nonstop.

Then they will mask it under that their..

narrative.

I had to suspend it, did my own research and, on seeing several disadvantages of removing the thermostat and "permanenting" the radiator fans, I asked them to leave them like that.

That was when the car was newly bought, and they were advising as a way of, according to them, preventing future overheating. That was a long time ago but the only time I have had a glimpse of overheating was when the radiator had a leakage. N500 spent on patching the leakage and no more troubles.

It's where "Kazeem" originated; it's used to describe those funny technicians. Infact when they use the argument of hot weather, I just tell them you check the news for how hot some part of USA is or they should check Dubai. I have been tagged the customer with plenty grammar by my mechanic grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
danowena:

What do you think of the LG inverter microwave? Is it really worth it? If output is about 1250W, what is inverter about ?

https://www./lg-25ltrs-smart-inverter-neochef-solo-microwave-ms2535gis-45494770.html

It's a great Microwave has selectable power 200W is where it starts at the power it will consume 600watts, and work like electric iron it will drop power every interval, though but takes longer to heat but it works.

At 400W, it consumes 800watts continuously and does not drop power at interval, I prefer this.! But there is no way to make it permanently on 400W you always have to set it just 3 clicks..

600w - 1000 watts is where I set when there is grid power.. it's faster

Got mine around 30k before Naira collapse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Like three weeks ago, a nairalander and member of this forum made contact with us on how he can get his system an online monitoring features, equalization and other features to ensure he saves power from grid usage and also run his home efficiently.

We recommended to him a Growatt 3000W hybrid inverter with 1620Wp of panels.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
mctfopt:

Some of the agents do take people's time for granted. That's why I don't recommend any. One still have a friend's package enroute 170+ days.

It may still be bearable If that ended up with good pleasantries to customer and complete receipt of goods. Even @justcallmenuel got a little taste of the agent when he wanted to assist with receipt of goods. Just be mindful of this should incase you want to use the same agent but like I said my experience may be different.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JustCryptos: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
danowena:

I use this at home. There's an option to change the consumption between 400w, 700w, and 1200w I think. I sometimes use it with my gen set.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

It's where "Kazeem" originated; it's used to describe those funny technicians. Infact when they use the argument of hot weather, I just tell them you check the news for how hot some part of USA is or they should check Dubai. I have been tagged the customer with plenty grammar by my mechanic grin

Yea, they would normally say you speak too much English. If they know your field, they would tell you this is not your field.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

It may still be bearable If that ended up with good pleasantries to customer and complete receipt of goods. Even @justcallmenuel got a little taste of the agent when he wanted to assist with receipt of goods. Just be mindful of this should incase you want to use the same agent but like I said my experience may be different.

Yeah, most Nigerian business forget that good reviews as a result of great services rendered will get them more customers. Sadly, most think business is a one off transaction.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

If it's not significantly more expensive than the normal ones I will suggest you get it

Thanks! I will buy.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dam5reey:

It's a great Microwave has selectable power 200W is where it starts at the power it will consume 600watts, and work like electric iron it will drop power every interval, though but takes longer to heat but it works.

At 400W, it consumes 800watts continuously and does not drop power at interval, I prefer this.! But there is no way to make it permanently on 400W you always have to set it just 3 clicks..

600w - 1000 watts is where I set when there is grid power.. it's faster

Got mine around 30k before Naira collapse
Thanks a lot for taking time to elaborate. Very helpful info.
Wow, 30k...now it is astronomical.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
JustCryptos:

I use this at home. There's an option to change the consumption between 400w, 700w, and 1200w I think. I sometimes use it with my gen set.

Thanks a lot for the info.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
danowena:

Thanks for the elaborate and enlightening response but can you do a large connection without joining wires? E. G an array of 3S5P panels of 370W.

One installer said "I have to peal the insulator so as to join the series and parallel connections.Its just pealing the insulator to join the wires, I won't be cutting them off. ".
Not sure how true this is because this was after i insisted that the MC4 should not be cut off.

Yeah, they strip the cable and then join the naked cables, its slightly better than cutting off the mc4, as you can simply tape back the insulation at a later date.
I have done it on 2 occasions when i forgot to buy spare mc4 connections, though as a temporary measure as i hope to buy mc4 later and connect it properly.

Yes tou can join a large array without cutting off mc4, u simply need to buy plenty single, dual or triple mc4 s and 6mm cable.. simple
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
ojeysky:

Yeah that would make sense especially for sea, myself and @Valto actually ordered together, though I will never use the agent again.

As to why hee no buy plenty, good question but has he been able to get a buyer for the ones he bought? So the thing is that it's not attractive to invest so much in lithium and there is no serious buyers on ground. Our people just dey waka pass angry may God bless our hustle o

Yeah, its tough.
I can see his Sorotec, over 1 month now unsold, and he is reducing the price even further, i think he just wants to recoup his money and go.. not even thinking of profit anymore.

Expensive items like that are 50/50... Worst case have a plan b to use it, should selling it flop.
Wow @ group buy.. i suspected so.
Shenzen guy abi.. Alex chen?. Their 280ah has solid reviews on other forums.

Wow 5 months ago, that means you guy got it when usd was low grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2020
ojeysky:

when you mentioned kazeem, I had to check your profile and I discovered you are active in that room also. They give me two weeks when I bought my car in 2012 to blow my head gasket. Car is over 8 years and thermostat intact. If there is any leakage from the radiator I use raw eggs to gum it (N30 then) after all car na taxi
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotoda(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
JUO:
when you mentioned kazeem, I had to check your profile and I discovered you are active in that room also. They give me two weeks when I bought my car in 2012 to blow my head gasket. Car is over 8 years and thermostat intact. If there is any leakage from the radiator I use raw eggs to gum it (N30 then) after all car na taxi

Raw eggs ?? (How?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
mctfopt:

Pm sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: HeavenlyBang(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.