Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2059619 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
40w felicity all in one solar street light now, #85,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
5.5kva 24v Famicare inverter now available, #170,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
220Ah 12v Quanta Amaron battery still available, #145,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
12 pcs of 48v felicity lithium battery waybilled to Abuja on Friday, thanks Mr MC King for the patronage, God bless!

Few quantities still remaining.
200AH 24v - #450,000
200AH 48v - #750,000.

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
220Ah 12v Rolls battery now available, #160,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
200Ah 12v double tech battery (indian) still available, #95,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
5kva 48v Beaver hybrid inverter now available, Call/WhatsApp us 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
5kva 48v Growatt hybrid inverter still available, #360,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Think lithium, Think felicity!

200AH 48v (7.5kwh) felicity lithium battery still available (few quantity remaining).

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
fowlyansh181:
price?
150ltr=145000... 200ltr=235000

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maruar.compass

mctfopt:

There are many of them in PlayStore. Just wondering which one it is that is shown in the screenshot
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2021
ojeysky:

@earthrealm seem to have some at some point

Saipro

All sold out o.
Even before it got to my doorstep.
This is the Sorotec revo II, the flagship of sorotec hybrid inverter line, slightly more expensive than other sorotec models.

See the powland aliexpress brand.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_vUs615

Expecting a few units mid month

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 6:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy New month everyone

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2021
earthrealm:

Saipro

All sold out o.
Even before it got to my doorstep.
This is the Sorotec revo II, the flagship of sorotec hybrid inverter line, slightly more expensive than other sorotec models.

See the powland aliexpress brand.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_vUs615

Expecting a few units mid month
Does this or the 3kva variant have the float bug?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy new month to y’all, wishing y’all a blessed and favorable month!

February is already nice! Amen

MANUEL SOLAR ENERGY ENTERPRISES

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2021
It's wonderful to be here, my special month.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Oga Chris, how far with the deye repair? Is it working now? Waiting for a video update.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Namzy:

Does this or the 3kva variant have the float bug?

Never heard of any Sorotec having afloat bug,
Perhaps you are confusing it with another brand.

However the Sorotec people are up and doing, and would release an update to rectify the fault if so.

Gimme more details about the fault, if you are sure its sorotec, will run it by Kevin, one of their inhouse technical experts
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
earthrealm:

However the Sorotec people are up and doing, and would release an update to rectify the fault if so.

Gimme more details about the fault, if you are sure its sorotec, will run it by Kevin, one of their inhouse technical experts
From your aliexpress link I saw many other companies advertising same inverter with different names making me think the original makers might be voltronic /axpert and they have that famous float bug that makes the inverter enter float early in its charge cycle. Aliexpress shows axpert king, powland, easun, buyit, has same inverter. So who are the original manufactures

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oshomo12:
Oga Chris, how far with the deye repair? Is it working now? Waiting for a video update.
My people screwed it up, so Deye is sending me a complete inverter.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Namzy:

From your aliexpress link I saw many other companies advertising same inverter with different names making me think the original makers might be voltronic /axpert and they have that famous float bug that makes the inverter enter float early in its charge cycle. Aliexpress shows axpert king, powland, easun, buyit, has same inverter. So who are the original manufactures

Sorotec is the original manufacture, being in the biz for over 13yrs.No known bug in Sorotec

If you are ordering above 30units from them, we would have NAMzY inverters listed here cool, just like powland & easun are listed

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
earthrealm:

Sorotec is the original manufacture, being in the biz for over 13yrs.No known bug in Sorotec

If you are ordering above 30units from them, we would have NAMzY inverters listed here cool, just like powland & easun are listed
OK that's clear
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
earthrealm:

so u know Kevin. that guy na technical/computer guru cheesy. like u said Sorotec is the original manufacturer, revo 2, has been in production since December 2017, but they keep adding new features each year. all the ones at aliexpress are copycats.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Valto:
so u know Kevin. that guy na technical/computer guru cheesy. like u said Sorotec is the original manufacturer, revo 2, has been in production since December 2017, but they keep adding new features each year. all the ones at aliexpress are copycats.

Y3ah, the guy is good.
Not copycats par se, most chinese manufacturers have the option of branding any name you want on a product, if you are buying a large quantity, something western manufacturers would never do....

You may soon see earthrealm range of inverters and charge controllers... If i can remember/locate the soakaway, i buried my USD grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2021
chris81964:

My people screwed it up, so Deye is sending me a complete inverter.

Oh, sorry about that, I actually had the feeling that it may happen. Anyways, hope re-sending the whole package would not cost a leg?

Taking that inverter apart and putting it back together requires extreme patience, if possible do a video while tearing it down. Just to be sure of where things are supposed to be.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Folks who run 1kw load/charge capacity and have the sufficient battery bank should just go 48v straight up. Higher voltage is just much better
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
earthrealm:

The float bug is only applicable when using with lithium chemistry and what happens in the axpert variants (including MPP) is that the charging does not go beyond float voltage set which could mean very slow charging since float is usually set close to battery full voltage. So you may test out on your Revo

That said, there are some user community that are doing a patched firmware to address this in some models. Why axpert/MPP has refused to fix that from factory remains a puzzle to me, even their PIP max has the same bug, which was one of the reasons I went Deye route.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2021
ojeysky:

The float bug is only applicable when using with lithium chemistry and what happens in the axpert variants (including MPP) is that the charging does not go beyond float voltage set which could mean very slow charging since float is usually set close to battery full voltage. So you may test out on your Revo

That said, there are some user community that are doing a patched firmware to address this in some models. Why axpert/MPP has refused to fix that from factory remains a puzzle to me, even their PIP max has the same bug, which was one of the reasons I went Deye route.

OK, till my lifepo4 bank arrives and is hooked up, will i know if sorotec is affected by the lithuim bug as well

This link puts to rest the lifepo4, leadacid, fla analysis. With the ceo of battleborn providing a level platform

https://mortonsonthemove.com/best-rv-battery-test-results/
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Anyone in ado or nearby with a usb to rs485 converter for sale should quote me
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Clearance sale of SMA 8.0H

Sma sunny island 8.0h solar battery inverter is one reliable all-purpose solution for your home and commercial applications as well as to the utility grid and in off-grid locations.

The most reliable all-purpose solution – easier than ever with the new generation of devices

It can be monitored remotely using the integrated user standard wlan and ethernet interfaces

Compactible with all available lead-acid chemistry and all lead-acid batteries and over 20 different lithium-ion batteries

It can also be expanded with sma multicluster-technologie for systems in the 20 to 300 kw range

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
All RS485 cables are not thesame. At a minimum you need to spec your requirement for the non USB end of the cable - is it RJ45, DB9 or other proprietary jack?

ojeysky:
Anyone in ado or nearby with a usb to rs485 converter for sale should quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1692) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: tivta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.