Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,411 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** (9021 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by evilyoruba: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Truly yorubas are running mad over Biafra...what a diabolical people. Tufiakwa
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PSpGexMC3ms/WV6OGQfxNsI/AAAAAAAAcVk/inG7rwttfSQwl3wqRCnis6Yf8ybfWGhXACLcBGAs/s1600/cats.jpg[/img]

Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi shared this video this evening on his facebook timeline..

Titled: More Niger Delta Patriots tell Nnamdi Kanu to stick Biafra in his A****

WATCH :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOwKRE0Prnk

cc lalasticlala seun

Your mates are getting married and having children you are here posting nonsense
Ori Op yii o pe sha

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=58197252]

1.Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
This was well within his rights at the time.

2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
Not witnessing the civil war does not mean he should put up with injustice in Nigeria. How have the civil war actors moved to ensure the conditions for a second war are removed from the polity ? Besides, the only people drumming for war are faceless agitators and agents of the political class. Reasonable Nigerians want restructuring and if that is not agreeable, separation.

3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government of Nigeria
Lame. Nnamdi Kanu is a man who can make his own decisions and find his own way in life. His father is living his own life. (Fidel Castro's Father was a rich landowner but his son became a revolutionary)

4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language

Nnamdi Kanu has never claimed to be in the struggle for his wife and children. In any case, if Nigeria was a stable and well governed country, his family would have no need to take refugee in Europe and maybe his kids might have enjoyed the opportunity to learn Igbo.

5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
I doubt that Nnamdi Kanu is depending on British goodwill to save him... I also think it funny that you label millions of people from various tribes who see some sense in his message "blind, deaf and dumb".

6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
Every man has the freedom to choose his religion. The first Catholics converted from the traditional faith. What is wrong with Judaism ?
Besides, there is a political slant to his choice of religion.

7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally derailed
Leave the issue of his sanity and focus on his message; you are not a psychiatrist. If Jesus Christ was annoyed by Nnamdi Kanus statement I am quite sure he knows how to deal with him from heaven. That's how we roll in Christianity, we don't fight battles for our God

Let's put aside tribalism. I am from the Niger Delta. I know the area well enough. The poverty in some parts of the ND is similar to that in the core north. We need to find allies and seize the opportunity to reconfigure the political structure of Nigeria or else we are all doomed. Nothing makes the Hausa/Fulani and their Southern collaborators happier than when they sense our disunity and bickering. Nnamdi KANU is saying what we all think and feel at great risk to himself without any reward. Is he right in every particular ? No. Has he made glaring mistakes ? Yes. Can he subsume the Niger delta into a proposed Biafra Republic ? Never. Do we need to align with him ? Yes, because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and Nigeria is a sh.ithole where things need to change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by IslamicRebel: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Post by a demonic yoruba muslim as usual

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by IslamicRebel: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yorubas have gone mad finally over NNAMDI KANU.

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Crowd at the IPOB's Biafra Solidarity Rally in Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au_livFpwEg

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by attackgat: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
I watched this video on youtube yesterday and I laughed.

They just brought two guys, probably from Ado- Ekiti, and they claimed they were from Rivers state and they are not for Biafra. The same day they are saying this, a mammoth crowd crowd recieved Kanu in Portharcourt even though he did not announce he was coming.

Even the guy who claimed he is Ikwerre could not speak a word of Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this
yoruba muslims will like it and they will dance shoki and dab to it and it's a yoruba muslim tha shared the video
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by ItsTutsi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Attack the message not the messenger,is that how ur father brought u up!
Arda1000:
ewedu eating sense always shallow
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Arda1000(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Attack the message not the messenger,is that how ur father brought u up!
do not tell me who or what to attack count
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by ItsTutsi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
It took me a minute to decipher what u meant by "count" undecided
Arda1000:
do not tell me who or what to attack count
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Arda1000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ItsTutsi:
It took me a minute to decipher what u meant by "count" undecided
hahaha
Seems it's that one that got you off
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Phillip Effiong Jnr. on Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrDMV_oR51U

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Notasyouthink: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
madridguy:
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally derailed.

Thanks.

My name is #bagayoko grin
Trash!!
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that Oduduwa Republic will be created 6 months after Biafra becomes a sovereign nation.

Fani-Kayode, who has been publicly supporting Biafra’s movements for secession from Nigeria, took to his Twitter page on Friday, to insist on a referendum.

He wrote: “‘Treat the surrendering Biafrans well or risk their children rising again’- Gen. Phillip Effiong, 1970. Prophetic words.

“Oduduwa Republic shall be established no more than 6 months after Biafra has been created. Then we shall be free. TIME FOR REFERENDUMS!”

Yesterday, Fani-Kayode said Nigeria should be begging Igbos for forgiveness and not threatening them.

According to Fani-Kayode, the people from the South East need to be apologized to, after “we killed 3 million Igbos in the war including 1 million children.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/oduduwa-republic-will-created-6-months-biafra-emerges-fani-kayode/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April / Instead Of Dividing Nigeria This Is Better -Ekweremadu / House Gives Conditions For Approval Of N9trn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.