Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) (4487 Views)

Okorocha Builds Two New Stadia In Imo, Honors Okwaraji / Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) by amaco13: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2017
normac:

Why? Is what I posted not one of the tunnels built by Rochas? And is that not a true depiction of that self same tunnel? In your picture perhaps the truck regularly stationed close by to pump flood waters from the tunnel into the gutter had just left. Or maybe it was just a sunny day.
you posted picture when the same tunnels was still under construction. Please go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) by normac: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
amaco13:
you posted picture when the same tunnels was still under construction. Please go and sleep

Hahahaha under construction? With those plenty vehicles plying the thing? In fact, I dare say your own pictures are more consistent with a tunnel still under construction or not yet open to the public. For your information I passed that tunnel several times last year when it had been well completed and trust me, this is an EXACT depiction of how it looks once there's a little rain. I think you should take your own advice and go and sleep or better yet advise your oga to build a real legacy rather than governance of smoke and mirrors...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Boy Manufacture A Car And Show Is To Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Akeredolu Considers Joining PDP Over APC Imposition Of Candidates / BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.