Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme (3053 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme by Nnamzo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2007
hi guys, just got an info from a most reliable source in PHB. here's it in one swoop:

In line with the Bank's strategy to increase our entry level staffing
needs for our branch expansion project, a nationwide recruitment
exercise will kick off shortly.
Interested candidates must meet all of the following criteria:

a) A minimum of second class lower degree, in any
discipline, from any recognized university in Nigeria

b) Not older than 27 years, and remain so on acceptance
of the employment offer

c) Completed NYSC on or before February 1, 2007

Interested candidates who meet all of these requirements should submit
their resumes at http://netserveafrica.com/jobs/bankphb/.

Submission of resumes closes on Tuesday, February 13, 2007. The website
will be closed down at 12 midnight of that day.

Testing centres and dates will be communicated to successful candidates
shortly after the deadline.

Please pass on this information to people you know who meet our
criteria.

Thank you.

Give it a shot. Goodluck to us all.
Re: Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme by Abdulrazak(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks 4 d info bro!
Re: Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme by nwaole: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks Nnamso,
Your directives about the bankphb stuff was a message well sent.
Re: Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme by Akinyemi02: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
am invited for gta interview on 16th of february 2006, hope gta and gtb is been manage by the same organisation not just like an ordinary insurance company becos am confused about the guaratee trust assurance job, so that i will not be able to walk like other insurance company that will base their staff on commission basis. also, kindly help me find a job prospect of gta whether their staff package is more relatively than the staff of gtb. becos the gta is being owned by gtb. how much gta pay their staff and is there any good prospect in the job so that i can decided to base my career in gta. Also kindly feed me back for the interview process.
Re: Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme by olaj: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2007
thxs for this info. I decided to bring it up again for the fellows who may not have read it before so that they can also apply before it expires tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

UBA Interview For Experienced Hire / Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / Ogun State Subeb Past Questions & Answers PDF 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.