Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Citizens United Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Citizens United Nigeria (588 Views)

US President Barred American Firms/citizens From Doing Business With China / Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
It is a well known Fact that Crowdfunding has a huge potential if only you get the formula right. When ever Crowdfunding is mentioned, people think of it as something that is done online only. There is power in offline Crowdfunding.
This is my diary to show Nairalanders on my progress. I will be starting an offline Crowdfunding platform. The target is to get one million people before December. I will call it ONE MILLION MAN PROJECT.

Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
The forms and papers have been printed. My volunteers are willing and able to take on this enormous project. I will be posting my pictures here.
Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2017
I will be Crowdfunding but I wouldn't mention the name Crowdfunding.
I noticed nigerians want to reap where they did not sow. So getting people to register by promising them heaven and earth won't be a problem after all. Its a huge industry for anybody who can untie the Gordian knot. We have the population and everything
Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Politicians make promises they cant keep yet people believe them. I can promise and deliver. Attract them with sugar coated tongue. Put a deadline for the promise. I want people to perceive how serious I am with my promises. Register people in my locality and outside.
Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2017
What promise will I make people
1. Health insurance
2. Sponsorship of talented people.
3. I will give you capital to start your business.
4. There will be so many jobs. I will enroll you for skill acquisition and still pay you monthly.
5. You get capital to start your business after training.
6. We take care of your medical needs
7. Protect you from police intimidation and harrassment.
8. I pay your children's school fees.
9. Provision of scholarship
10. Give you student loan and subsided food.
Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Make it look like you are campaigning. The deadline to start all these wonderful work should be written boldly and sing it to whoever cares to listen. Make a tape recording of your promise and make sure everybody gets it. When you must have registered enough people then you can start fulfilling your numerous promise. They wouldn't know that you depend on them for this thing to work.
Re: Citizens United Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
How do I even get people's trust. In a society where people dont even trust themselves. The task won't be easy but it would be worth it. My friends are all ready to embark with me on this treacherous journey. All I have to do is get the ball Rolling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bureau De Change / Craeting A Verified Foreign Paypal Such As UAE, Cyprus For As Low As #3000 / $257 Btc Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.