Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Easy Steps To Gain Admission In Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Steps To Gain Admission In Nigeria University (397 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Gain Admission In Nigeria University by Gtuns(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2017
I wish to say congratulations to the candidates who has successfully pass the joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) examination.

and this is also as a reminder to you guyz that the struggle has just began, because it is no more news in Nigeria how difficult it is to gain admission into some University in Nigeria.

so I am using this medium to offer solutions to your admission issue. please kindly contact me on whatsap via 07032322299

you can also register your IJMB with us @ winterfelleducationalconsult@gmail.com for ur direct entry into any University of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Cool Cash Monthly Installing School Management Application 4 Schools / UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission List 2016/2017 Out – See Full Details Here / A Student Who Cannot Further His Studies Due To Lack Of Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.