Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) (60563 Views)

Sunkanmi Omobolanle & His Wife, Abimbola Kiss To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year / Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by Teespice(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2017
papa ibu ooooo
the only thing I noticed was the afo.
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Maybe her mouth dey smell
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by joenor(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Mr Ibu dey fear fair girl kiss
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Lovely. I don't know why I love this Tonto so much. But equally Mr. Ibu is very likeable. smiley
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by enomakos(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2017
funny dude
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by cbc101: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
How many leopards had to die for Kenneth Okonkwo to wear that ridiculous outfit
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by delishpot: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Schwartz:
Tonto has lost weight. I really pity her. The cons of being celebrity are enormous. All the criticism she has passed through because of her challenge, which could happen to anyone have been so great.
She is really strong to be able to take all in and stand strong. I won't exchange my privacy for anything.

Maybe she gained weight because of those things you listed there and took control, worked hard lon her body and lost it right after she regained her freedom from a toxic marriage? Have you thought of that? The goal of celebrities is to remain trim and in shape not to baloon out of shape.
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by mikilo2017: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Schwartz:
Tonto has lost weight. I really pity her. The cons of being celebrity are enormous. All the criticism she has passed through because of her challenge, which could happen to anyone have been so great.
She is really strong to be able to take all in and stand strong. I won't exchange my privacy for anything.
embarassed
Schwartz:
She is really strong to be able to take all in and stand strong. I won't exchange my privacy for
anything.

chai!
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Recall when she rejected Igbo guys.
After that Yoruba guy has dealt with him, he is now running back to the same Igbo guys.

[/quote]
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by mecussey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
modelmike7:
Lol.... His face alone is a comedy and the Big belle, no before here!!

I dont know why he is drinking too much beer these days...though the stomach is a comedy but needs to be checked.
Re: Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) by wyangold: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Here you’ll find forex explained in simple terms. If you’re new to forex trading, we’ll take you through the basics of forex pricing and placing your first forex trades.‘Forex’ is short for foreign exchange, also known as FX or the currency market.
opteck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.