Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip (40802 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by emefav: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Coming after she was ripped apart for stealing 'dogs' of American actress, Kenya Moore, Nollywood actress Oge Okoye has been slammed by followers after she shared photo of her one-sided hip on Instagram, thanks to Photoshop.

The actress who was called out by her followers, was also slammed her for having a curvy gate too. Here's the photo;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/thanks-photoshop-actress-oge-okoye-now-ample-one-sided-hip.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Nenejeje(f): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2017
her life, her business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
hmmm this girl and fake life

32 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
It's her standing posture that makes her have one sided hip now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Afonjashapmouth: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2017
She nor dey tire

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by pzphoto(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
haaaha u again

12 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Beverages: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerian and reaction... Taking panadol for another person's headache.

Is it their hip?

Common sense fall on them.

23 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Na injection/syringe type shocked
Type BC3- undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Untainted007: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Make una leave this girl alone na. Our President wey no gree come back no concern us na unimportant issue we dey carry for head. #UkPlsSendBackOurPresidentLikeThat#

14 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
kcee sister, but why are the Igbo's LIE, same like thier f*olish kuje leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Justgo: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Originality fall on her angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by maklelemakukula(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Ighoga898:
It's her standing posture that makes her have one sided hip now.
Nope.
Look at the gate at her hip area. It has hips too

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Teewhy2: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
hmmm. make them leave her Jare. actress without media controversy is that a nollywood actress tongue lipsrsealed

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by NextGovernor(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
So many monitoring spirit online

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Badgers14: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Edopesin: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Nawa oooo All This Twitter Users Can Notice For Africa undecided Zero Chill

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by ndelesharo: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
zero chill.. na real monitoring spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by DominionMichael: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
But this is nobodys business na

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by trustagin94(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
where the hips wen dm de talk about sef
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Oge !!!!

Open gate.. Na me adekunle gold(king of Photoshop)

16 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by LagosismyHome(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
This Oge self..... living her life for fake validation from strangers so she must fake it to belong .... smh

If only she just realised she beautiful just as she is .....who go help tell her smiley cheesy grin

Curved Gate shows it definitely photoshopped

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Kendroid: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Dis girl and her wahala everyday??!!

Wetin she wan carry curves do at dis age!! undecided undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Joevics(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Photoshoping Hip kwa !

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by jrerico1(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
What concerns me?? embarassed
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Maximus85(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
emefav:
Coming after she was ripped apart for stealing 'dogs' of American actress, Kenya Moore, Nollywood actress Oge Okoye has been slammed by followers after she shared photo of her one-sided hip on Instagram, thanks to Photoshop.

The actress who was called out by her followers, was also slammed her for having a curvy gate too. Here's the photo;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/thanks-photoshop-actress-oge-okoye-now-ample-one-sided-hip.html

No oooo, the hip is magnetic. It pushed the gate ni jare. Fake yeyebrity

7 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by WenysAD(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Kia! See finishing
Naija peeps no get Joy at all

Modified:
Pls nairalanders of good hearts and deed, �

I need a cake ooo, my birthday is tomorrow and my only (for now) nephew's birthday is Sunday and I've got only a cake for him.
Pls help a nairalander smile on her day.
Thanks
Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by partnerbiz4: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
I heard it costs 5 milla.

Girls just tire me.

Anyway make i mind my biz

See below for data
See testimonies too

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by Franzinni: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
it is not photoshop....

It is the heat wave from her sexy HIPs..(yimu)

Or it could also be the vibration of an accidental Fart!!!

But it can't be photoshop!!!! Never!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
This girl and fake life sha. Do we look like awilo locomba to you? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos / Anthony Joshua Rocks Ebuka's Agbada In New Photoshopped Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.