Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) (30185 Views)

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by rukkyy: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Osinbajo must be a very likeable character. Just look at them smiling amidst all the grief. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
abdulkayus:

U are a big compound fool, keep lying against the man.
Sorry i used the word he instead of they, just corrected myself . kindly edit your comment before mynd44 sees it
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Osinbajo must be a very likeable character. Just look at them smiling amidst all the grief. smiley
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
I would wholeheartedly support any promising imposition by 'Saint' Tinubu than falling for one foolish 'democratic' process That would give birth to these clowns in the National Assembly.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
As Islamic as sule was he still married a woman while they tells he's followers to go marry 4 wives and give birth to villages

The northern elite remains the problem of the north no wonder they against western education.

And with all your western education; you still cannot construct a simple proper sentence - bigotry is one of the problems of you southerners; many of whom even with the advantage of education still remain empty heads , exhibiting all the characteristics of the products of exam malpractice.
It would not surprise me if you had cheated or are cheating your way through school.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by udomoh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rip to the dead
Bizzarre!Meet Toddler Who Cries Blood Daily Due to Mystery Ailment http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
MediumStout:

I reject it. Buhari will shame you IPOB youths by coming back. I hopes he changes the percentage to 99% and 1% this time grin

You are wickened!
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by totorimi: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why are they all on the floor only VP sitting on the chair, he should have gone on the floor to show solidarity. BTW is it only multitude of women that make up the man's houselhold. Anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And with all your western education; you still cannot construct a simple proper sentence - bigotry is one the problems of you southerners; many of whom even with the advantage of education still remain empty heads , exhibiting all the characteristics of the products of exam malpractice.
It would not surprise me if you had cheated or are cheating your way through school.
I can't just bring myself too low to chat with a product of quota system. Look for your fellow northerner to discuss with.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by phkka1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
As Islamic as sule was he still married a woman while they tells he's followers to go marry 4 wives and give birth to villages

The northern elite remains the problem of the north no wonder they against western education.

He would not have done otherwise. He knew the side his bread was buttered. They only deceive the uninformed.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by Ahmedie28(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=58206590] He's not coming back oooo[/quote May God give u whatever u wish our president,
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The kind haboki perfume wey go dey smell for that living room. Those people too like dead body perfume
You,my friend,is a compound fool.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You,my friend,is a compound fool.
e pain am grin grin
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Your English is terrible.... I always get headache when I read your comments.... You need to seriously improve undecided. Consider this as a correction from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
modsfucker:

Your English is terrible.... I always get headache when I read your comments.... You need to seriously improve undecided. Consider this as a correction from the North.
Noted sir
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by FriendNG: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
farouk0403:
Allah jikan shi, Allah ya sa ya huta

Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 3:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Fake pastor fake professor osinbajo famzing as usual. Waste of time, he cannot win 1 piece of akara in a bukateria, let alone election. Dullardeen jagabantis.
Re: Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I can't just bring myself too low to chat with a product of quota system. Look for your fellow northerner to discuss with.

Bull-crap! Educated illiterate, get out of my face angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.