Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (82100 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by 2mercy: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
My Life Is Under Threat, Atiku Tells Buhari

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar said his life and those of his family are under threat by unknown person(s) because of his decision to contest the 2019 presidential election.

Atiku, an aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in a petition to President Muhammad Buhari requested for more police protection for himself and family.

In the petition, which was dated September 7, the former vice president told the president that his wife and daughters have received separate text messages, warning them that unless he backs out of the presidential race, they would be raped and killed.

He gave the mobile number used to send the threat message as 08148228704, adding that the author said his family was being watched closely.

Atiku called on the president to order an urgent investigation into the matter, pointing out that it could lead to serious breaches and may constitute real danger to national security.

According to him, the author threatened that if he doesn’t withdraw from the contest, “we will kill, rape your wife and daughters”, whom they identified as Mariam who worked at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Fatima, the former commissioner in Adamawa State.

He added that the author further threatened: “We will blow your plane off the sky and we will poison you and your family. You are going to see what we will do with your family. We know where and where your children travel to.”

The petition, which was copied to National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus revealed that the author of the message threatened that they will blow up all his property and those of his wife’s, adding “we control the aviation towers in Nigeria and South Africa.

“We are in government and Buhari will win again. Your party members will never select you and if they do, we will assassinat (sic) you. We will kill you by blowing up your plane.”

In the separate text messages to the wife and daughter, the author, according to Atiku, asked them to ask him to back down from the contest or they will be harmed.

“From the foregoing, Mr President can see that if adequate and urgent steps are not taken to identify and deal with these threats, it could lead to serious breaches and may constitute real danger to national security.

“Considering that this threats border on the right of my family and I to life, as well as my freedom to aspire for and contest for the presidency in Nigeria, I urge you to commence urgent investigation with a view to identifying the person (s) behind the threat, expose and prosecute the culprit (s) in accordance with the laws.

“I request that you ensure the continued protection of my rights to life, that of my family, my property and my rights and freedoms to associate and aspire to any political office as guaranteed under the 1999 Nigerian constitution (as amended),” he further demanded.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/my-life-is-under-threat-atiku-tells-buhari/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by divinehand2003(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
HAHAHAHA

A lifeless man can't save any living being not to talk of saving his own life

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Which network is that, go hold them

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by bonechamberlain(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
angry
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by blujoi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
PDP has been known to be a brood of vipers, I’m sure these threats are a family affair , if u know u know cheesy cheesy

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Ekez(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
That's what they can offer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Buterflyle0: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Drama written by Atiku, cast organised by Atiku, Twist to story, arranged by Atiku.

Purpose: to win the mass pity vote award!!

Atiku Abu-begger!!

173 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by zlantanfan: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Atiku can do and say anything to be president

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by apeleone(f): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
God help the ordinary citizens of this country who do not have jobs in CBN and the rest. Those who go out daily without any protection.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Ojiofor: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
blujoi:
PDP has been known to be a brood of vipers, I’m sure these threats are a family affair , if u know u know cheesy cheesy

It is still up to the commander in chief to order investigation and bring who ever is responssible to justice,that is how things are done in civilised societies not trading blames like you are doing now.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by psucc(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
There are times we need to bury our differences and push for our common good. Atiku has even put up the phone number used in sending the SMS and sanity has it that the security agencies swing into action to unravel the persons behind (Even though this is Nigeria and no one is expecting anything tangible from the government on this).
Buterflyle0:
Drama written by Atiku, cast organised by Atiku, Twist to story, arranged by Atiku.

Purpose: to win the mass pity vote award!!

Atiku Abu-begger!!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Pidginwhisper: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Baba dey try buy Sympathy. PMB sef do am for 2015 and here we are today. My advise to you Sir, Take your family and relocate to the States grin.. imagine He even pikin wey dey work for CBN grin

9 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Biglittlelois(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Next year's election will be bloody from both sides
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by FYB(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Heh cool
Has it gone to that extent? Is they no level playing ground anymore

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigeria Police, DSS, Witches and Wizard should track the number and get the culprit arrested.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Chri08102702694: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
APC is already jittery. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by BruncleZuma: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

It's always funny and crazy until shít starts hitting the fan.

12 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
In this election time, we can't tell who is lying or telling the truth cause it's a game of who can lie better.

8 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Issakendrick: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Atiku is not serious. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by chris20000: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
In falz voice THIS IS NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by nijabazaar: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jmmm
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by allanphash7(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
September drama under way

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Sannisege: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Atiku and Lies are like 5 & 6. Anyway it may be SARAKI who is threatening him because Saraki has the antecedents of killing people and wiping out their families.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Saheed9: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Atiku is using those gimmicks buhari used in 2014

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Okoyeebo: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saraki the sponsor of armed robbers, thieves and murderers is the number 1 suspect.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
This na endtime threat grin grin
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by creatorsverse(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! How many times did I call u?

My dear NL like if u think this is a PDP format to scare Atiku from October 6 primaries

Share if u think APC already know Atiku is the next president

because u can't tell me DAT a man that is under an umbrella will be scared when it wants to rain when he knows he will use his broom to sweep the flooded water

If u know u know

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Mansur59: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
I beg in piking fine? even me go join the rape :PI

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Olukat(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
No one should disturb Atiku.
He’s just a contestant that may not pick PDP ticket.
My fears is Kwankwansiyya and what would happen in Kano should the terrorist win.
When two terrorist are in a battle hmmm angry
God help Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by iluvdonjazzy: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
don't worry, they can't do anything, come 2019 you are going to rule Nigeria.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by ridbell01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
ask people of offa they know the person behind it

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.