Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Harrysong Reacts To Kcee's Lawsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Reacts To Kcee's Lawsuit (351 Views)

Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money / Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes / Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Reacts To Kcee's Lawsuit by joshkiddies: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Alterplate Boss, Harrysong, has reacted to the court injunction his ex-label mate, Kcee got against him. Harrysong who has been arrested and later released after peace was reportedly brokered between the two artistes, has been dragged to court again, alongside his ex-manager Soso Sobrekon in the Kcee's lawsuit of 'enforcing his fundamental human rights'.

According to Harrysong, Kcee was the one who wronged him, but he still went ahead to apologize after some 'elders' intervened. Here's what he wrote;

"I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. Even though you and I know you offended me, I listened to the voice of elders and appologized to you despite all the opression, yet my success causes you running stomach. And to my fans out there, please brace up for impact, since they have decided to hold us down by all means, We are ready to prove them wrong by all means..., less I forget, help me ask them, what is my crime this time? #ArabankoDropsTomorrow#altersoldiers#alterlovers#alterbase1"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/harrysong-reacts-kcees-lawsuit.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Harrysong Reacts To Kcee's Lawsuit by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
undecided

Re: Harrysong Reacts To Kcee's Lawsuit by Jostico: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2017
One man food is a poison to the other

(1) (Reply)

Double Blessing: P-square's Paul Okoye & Wife Welcome A Set Of Twins In The U.S / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie To Join Anambra State Governorship Race / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Music And Video Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.