Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? (708 Views)

Confessions Of A Nigerian Fulani Muslim, How Jesus Visited Imam Of Daura Mosque! / Confessions Of A Nigerian Fulani Muslim, How Jesus Visited Daura Mosque! Listen / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2017
How do you convince a strong Christian friend to convert to Islam?

Cc: Seun, Lala.
Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by xcolanto(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Why try to convince anyone to join your religion? Why not just live a life that speaks of your religion and then people see it and want to emulate that life style. That way you can win one over.
This is what Christ did and that's why his people are called Christians today. Christianity=Christ like.
This life is better when its not do as I say but do as I do. Shalom
Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Globally it is almost impossible to convert a christian to Islam without the use of third force factor. Such as money, sword, huge reward, woman, power, job, wealth and Kingship tussle.

By nature Islam does not appeal to JEWS and Christians cos of the big question of WHO REALLY IS ALLAH? Yahweh is not Allah.

Idolatry is Islam. Islam is Idolatry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by Ladyjumong(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
angry undecided Convert to Islam? when all sort of act revolves around them,have my head instead biko, after devil fear islam

2 Likes

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
I guess there are no Muslims on NL. This is one question that hasn't been answered to my satisfaction

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by Amberon11: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol. Why should any sane person leave light for darkness?

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by analice107: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Globally it is almost impossible to convert a christian to Islam without the use of third force factor. Such as money, sword, huge reward, woman, power, job, wealth and Kingship tussle.

By nature Islam does not appeal to JEWS and Christians cos of the big question of WHO REALLY IS ALLAH? Yahweh is not Allah.

Idolatry is Islam. Islam is Idolatry.
Islam is idolatry.

2 Likes

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by analice107: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Freiden:
I guess there are no Muslims on NL. This is one question that hasn't been answered to my satisfaction
You can take it to Islamic section, i believe many of them are there.
Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by analice107: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol. Why should any sane person leave light for darkness?
Ask him o.

2 Likes

Re: As A Muslim, How Do You Go About This? by Blackfire(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2017
By strapping bomb on yourself.

By killing all his family members, and giving him the last option.

By lying.

I can go on and on.

Shukurah /shkr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Interpret 1 Cor 11:5 / Pastor Gets The Beating Of His Life After Forcefully Tried Delivering A Mad..... / Selfish Christian Sisters? What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.